Bperfect Brendan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bperfect is hitting Ibiza. Interesting move by Brendan. And I see he’s sending Gerry Lavz out to run it. Wee man isnt wise 😂

Reactions: 1
When the multiple carnival pallette have pretty much got every colour. It's hard for anyone else to bring out a pallette that is not similar to Stacy's. These influencers are hoping for quickened grabs working with bperfect. But Stacy is the only one that has been really successful.
If you have Stacy's pallette, you do not need to buy any other bperfects as they are similar.
Each collab does have there fan base but they need to aim further than there fan base and this is letting them down
The new Reign is more like a new Manifest pallette.
Great to see how a discount code from bperfect cures the sick , Sincerly chelsey was on a break , and wasn’t coping, till she boom got. a discount code from bperfect,😀 , we should be booking appointments here instead of the gp

Reactions: 3
Hit and miss
Hit or miss exactly. You can tell when time is taken to make a product.
You have someone like Stacey Marie who gets samples and tests them before choosing if they are good enough to put in her pallette. Then you have ones that just choose from a colour chart and think that's good enough.
With Mars The Label, that literally was just white label product bought in bulk where the seller was able to put bperfects label on it. This exact same body highlighter, same bottle and everything was available to buy direct from the seller on Aliexpress if we wanted it for about £2.
Being able to spend time and getting samples to test, all costs money and most collabs aren't willing to go that far and you can tell. They are in it for the money grab.
I think bperfect did the dirty on Jac jossi. They brought out there own exact same products as her, without her name on it. So we had a choice to buy her tanning water or bperfects tanning water. Or chose between her 1 bronzing stick or bperfects 5 different shades bronzing stick.
You can guarantee none of this will be in the documentary even though it will feature some of these influencers

Reactions: 4
Was a thread ever created for Danielle Donohoe?
I set up a general thread for NI influencers if you fancy joining the chat over there for Danielle Donohoe

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So Brendan has sold Bperfect to PLT
How will that impact the sub brands ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
We need to know ur sources 😝
Well I hope your completely wrong because that would absolutely destroy some of the staff that is working there atm, they say there isn’t a workplace without with a boss? Look at how much Ciara, Emma, James, Emma D built that brand for him to drop them all like that although he’s away with Emma D this weekend? Must be telling her over a line because he looks meth’d out of his head

• Haha
Well I hope your completely wrong because that would absolutely destroy some of the staff that is working there atm, they say there isn’t a workplace without with a boss? Look at how much Ciara, Emma, James, Emma D built that brand for him to drop them all like that although he’s away with Emma D this weekend? Must be telling her over a line because he looks meth’d out of his head
Don't forget ur one Fionnuala who worked with him who's out on her own now

Reactions: 1
Brendan isn’t the altruistic loyal sort though is he? Only loyal to the insta huns when they are bringing him in cash. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if he threw them under the bus when a good offer comes along.

Talks earlier in the thread about him sticking by dodgy/racist influencers… (and reading the Tiffany Brien thread, she used an offensive word, a tattler complained and Bperfect shared the email with Tiffany because the tattler was then blocked.)

Brendan doesn’t mind working with these types because he’s just the same. His products are shite for the most part IMO. He’s become successful because he’s good at selling and targeted a small, local population to kick start, plus got some good exposure.

I’m pretty sure most of his products are made in China? Can anyone verify? China has a lot of great cosmetic labs, but depending on the region it also has a lot of very bad ones, which essentially use forced labour.

They can also use dodgy ingredients and disguise them - Huda beauty for example, released an eye palette with pigments that were illegal in the US and had a lawsuit brought against her. She’d tried to find a loophole by putting on the packaging in the fine print that the palette wasn’t intended for use around the eyes.

I’m always very careful with cheap makeup products. There’s usually a reason why it’s cheap and it’s never good.