They're notAny lip product from Bperfext is awful
They're notAny lip product from Bperfext is awful
I have had two products from them where the wand has no tip to apply the product. Not great in my opinionThey're not
The original EK lip liners were the worst thing everI have had two products from them where the wand has no tip to apply the product. Not great in my opinion
Totally!!!! Her new products is definitely a million times better but not popular.The original EK lip liners were the worst thing ever
I agree. Some things are good and other a cow dung lol like the 2 collabs with the drag queen they were awfulTotally!!!! Her new products is definitely a million times better but not popular.
Bperfect have come along way with the lip products.
Blu Hydrangeas lipstick aren't a success but blu wasn't in a position to put much of her money into the collab.I agree. Some things are good and other a cow dung lol like the 2 collabs with the drag queen they were awful
I honestly disagree on that the Vivienne’s had joined a list of palettes that don’t sell. I know someone who worked in bperfect she said the sales were quite badBlu Hydrangeas lipstick aren't a success but blu wasn't in a position to put much of her money into the collab.
But The Viviennes palette is a great success. With plans of a followup.
I never would . Shows how cheap they are for Brendan to buy ! More products give away than soldWhy would people buy these products when they gift to the world and their wife![]()
Just came to ask the same questionAnyone hear or know what Brendan's talking about![]()
Pack it up Sherlock HolmesSomeone has annoyed him or used him
Spill pleaseNo, it's not Tony. But I can say is, the reason it's on insta is so that a certain "insta hun" will see it. Otherwise he woulda said nothing lol
Who is it !!!!! We need to know !!! Or even give us a hint and we can guess. Cmon it’s Christmas after allNo, it's not Tony. But I can say is, the reason it's on insta is so that a certain "insta hun" will see it. Otherwise he woulda said nothing lol
No!!! Didn't see Denise and Beth do a video on that eitherDid yous hear about the voduz recall? Hairdryers going on fireffs
![]()