Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limmy91

Sorry if this has been shared already 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Pammy75

Long rant alert lol

He came on, did an apology with his voice breaking and highlighted how in times like these he's creating jobs.

Here's my take.
1) He did an apology because he needed too. A large majority of people are outraged.
2) His voice was breaking as he was having to apologise as a large majority of people are outraged! The shit had hit the fan and his mind is oh f**k.
3) He's creating 10 jobs. That's great! But consider the person who may now lose theirs as your store opening spread covid to someone they loved and they've had to take time off to care for them.

Open your store, it's creating jobs, fantastic given the state of the economy atm. But DO NOT sit and say you did not expect the crowds when you've plugged it all week and you've names like Jacqueline Jossa and Dan Osborne coming to the launch.
To some they're just soap/reality stars but to many it's OMG celebs. Not to mention the likes of LMD, Olivia McVeigh, Ellie whats it etc. To many young ladies these people are also celebs who they fan girl over.

Open your store, do your part for the economy, people with praise you for that! But in the middle of a global pandemic do it with grace, do it quietly and the followers who love your products for what they are will still come and buy. Difference is they won't all come at once and put the rest of us all at risk when they come back to their hometown / village.

Reactions: 50

anydaynow

Can we talk about the fucking open top bus arriving at the shopping centre like they were arriving home with the champions League cup 😂 waving to the crowd too, I almost died from the embarrassment.

It was an utter shitshow, wearing a mask or not anyone who was there was wide open to getting Covid with that amount of people and now Denise, Rachel and the rest travelling back here have put a lot of people at risk. Disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I am absolutely FUMING. The NECK of that nobody Ellie Kelly (don't follow either of these wankers so had to go look) smirking into the camera. And this Brendan. I have lost my job, selling my house, cancelled my wedding, luckily haven't been sick (yet) all of the back of this and THESE FUCKERS pull stunts like this. I'm so glad i am unlikely to see them in the flesh as i wouldn't be responsible for what I'd do. Wankers!!!!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Bennyboy11

Voduz brush £14.99, compared to the Ali Express brush I bought for £1.20. Exactly the same!!! All his products are bought in bulk from China and then he puts a crap Voduz label put on them, which easily rubs off. Do not buy these products!! Similar hairdryers and straighteners can be bought on Ali Express too. Alot of hairdressers are now trying to flog their own brushes, but they are all from Ali Express.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 32

Itsme22

Absolute arsehole... He will dear buy that party last night, there's a lot of disgusted frustrated people about who I feel will all start taking their business elsewhere. Pity too as I really liked the tan etc but I'll not buy anything of his ever again, he has 100% shown the disregard he has for Joe Public an in particular front line workers.. I'm done with him and his company

Reactions: 30

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
So us eejits donate the money then they hand over the money and get the praise???!!!
Who the f*** is doing their pr and marketing??? This is seriously low and a disgrace.
Check their accounts out on companies House, they've made a huge profit of £2.2 million last year, I think they could afford to donate, instead of asking us fools to dig deep when most of us (myself included) are unemployed due to covid19

I'm absolutely fuming over this
Lol so he can buy his ma a new Range Rover, fund his Gucci and Balenciaga outfits and host a huge staff party in the middle of a pandemic but then goes and asks the general public to donate their money in bperfects name so he can have the glory of it all (not to mention the huge tax deduction!)

these people are the scum of the earth. Less people would suffer mentally if not for these influencers and their fake lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Scruff

So disappointed PELO Denise took part in this. Thought she'd have more cop on.

Reactions: 27

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Rachel Gorry was also there very silly of her after her losing her husband only 6months ago, she should know what’s it’s like to have someone Sick etc.

Reactions: 26

DietCoke

Ellie kelly not 1 bit sorry, smirking into the camera and having a go at people saying who is going to be the first influencer and saying "what's done is done". Just wow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

generalb@stard

VIP Member
off we go to Level 5, big thanks to all the fucking influencers who have not given a fuck all summer long.
Fuckers should be held accountable for their actions.

Reactions: 25

Wonderwall

Did he apologise or mention his "staff" breaking the rules or was it only about the crowd that was there (and how they couldn't have predicted the amount of people turning up that did.) Ellie Kelly was stuck in the middle of them. She was in Santorini last week. Stacey Marie, Mitchell and Jac Jossa all flown in from the UK.

Women losing babies in hospital but having no partner allowed in with them for a scan but sure as long as everyone got their mask free selfie with an influencer, Brendan.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Jellybb

VIP Member
Some of them changing their profiles to private, hiding in shame
That pretty much says it all!!! The whole lot of them should be hanging their orange heads in shame.. shit tan and shit pallettes

I see your one Emma Kearney took down the video of about 20 of them crammed into a hotel room shitfaced!! Too late hun we all seen it 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 24

June2020

I know SFA about drugs but I do work in the medical field and can't help but notice his pupils. What is the deal? His Christmas party was the same too. Definetly appears as someone who likes to be sniffing❄. Suppose its a personal thing for me

Reactions: 23

JakeMcEvoy

Yep, I too hate how all of their apologies mention offending people, as if they had accidentally insulted someones make up or something. They all deliberately went out to this event when we are in the middle of a pandemic, when we are seeing news conferences daily about how we need to limit social interaction to prevent deaths.

To say they are sorry for "offending" people is insulting. Offense is taken, not given. So to apologise for "offending" people is once again placing blame on us. It is deflecting responsibility- again. People have every right to find their behaviour abhorrent. They have put the health of their fellow citizens at risk. Simple as. To paint the justified anger as people being "offended"...well that tells me everything I need to know about their character.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Porthos

Absolute idiot. The event and more particularly the after party was an utter disgrace. People will get sick from this event. I'll never buy a product from his company again.

Reactions: 21