Bperfect Brendan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really annoyed me yesterday I thought more of Danielle but obviously just a money taker like the rest of the huns.

This is not a precautionary recall and it is not due to changing safety standards it’s because of known faults.

So cut the narrative that Voduz are being the good guys here and doing us a favour. Also neglects to mention people are being pushed for proof of purchase which is not standard for a recall nor is pushing a gift voucher when entitled to cash refund 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 7
This really annoyed me yesterday I thought more of Danielle but obviously just a money taker like the rest of the huns.

This is not a precautionary recall and it is not due to changing safety standards it’s because of known faults.

So cut the narrative that Voduz are being the good guys here and doing us a favour. Also neglects to mention people are being pushed for proof of purchase which is not standard for a recall nor is pushing a gift voucher when entitled to cash refund 🤦‍♀️
I thought more of her too.. disgusted by her! She’s turning out like the rest of them.. a sneaky fraud

Reactions: 4
My friend tried the new chroma foundation…. Actually shocking it was awful looking 😂😂 I can’t believe how many instahuns were promoting it when it’s so awful

Reactions: 1
Those insta hun s would sell manure if it made them money !!! Easy to see how Brendan has made his money and how he can afford to have so many ‘influencers’ getting free products and discount codes . The profit mark up he is making is insane ! He has an influence on every street in the country !! All cheap and faulty crap . I wouldn’t use the stuff if it was give to me for free . The public r buying into these Insta hun s . They r just laughing their way to the next ‘free’ party !

Those insta hun s would sell manure if it made them money !!! Easy to see how Brendan has made his money and how he can afford to have so many ‘influencers’ getting free products and discount codes . The profit mark up he is making is insane ! He has an influence on every street in the country !! All cheap and faulty crap . I wouldn’t use the stuff if it was give to me for free . The public r buying into these Insta hun s . They r just laughing their way to the next ‘free’ party !
Totally agree!! My friend sent me a video of her saying wearing the foundation and it was brutal (she said that herself too btw😂😂😂) it’s defo not matte at all, she was like a tin man with a sheen with it on 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We got the foundation into work (pharmacy ) i colour matched from the website based on my current foundation. It’s awful. Way too orange for me! Thick lumpy. We wondered did something happen the bottles in transit but that seems to be the consistency

• Haha
We got the foundation into work (pharmacy ) i colour matched from the website based on my current foundation. It’s awful. Way too orange for me! Thick lumpy. We wondered did something happen the bottles in transit but that seems to be the consistency
You are the brand ambassador we all love and need xo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
My friend tried the new chroma foundation…. Actually shocking it was awful looking 😂😂 I can’t believe how many instahuns were promoting it when it’s so awful
Really Im dying 2try it

You are the brand ambassador we all love and need xo
my sister is a MUA said it was no Mac or CT but good 4 price lookin at these comments not pushed 2try but I will + report bac for curiosity

Reactions: 2
The ad for it is soooo cringe. Total feminist world movement crossing race, age and any other barriers apparently by wearing it.

So many people have been given the foundation for free, has anyone actually bought it? When I see so many “instahuns” promoting it, that’s a red flag in itself.

I think the packaging and name is so off. It’s like they were trying to look and sound high end but missed the mark completely. The packaging is very similar to Milani but with a price point of £19.95, I’d rather spend a few pounds more and buy a decent brand, or a few pounds less and buy a cheaper brand from Superdrug 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve never understood the BPerfect hype.

Has anyone read the comments under this article? Voduz are demanding proof of purchase for their faulty hairdryers and making people jump through hoops for a poxy credit note when the hairdryers are out of stock on the website. Shocking customer service and lack of professionalism.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone read the comments under this article? Voduz are demanding proof of purchase for their faulty hairdryers and making people jump through hoops for a poxy credit note when the hairdryers are out of stock on the website. Shocking customer service and lack of professionalism.
The comments are awful, people have even posted the reply emails from beperfect asking for proof of purchase 🤦🏻‍♀️ Cowboys!!!

Reactions: 5
The comments are awful, people have even posted the reply emails from beperfect asking for proof of purchase 🤦🏻‍♀️ Cowboys!!!
Yeah and a lot of comments from people saying their straighteners are melting at the edges and have smoke flying from them 🤦🏼‍♀️ Not a good look. You should never have to produce proof of purchase for a dangerous, faulty product. Who keeps a receipt for something they’ve had for ages? A lot of people would’ve been given them as presents too. Should be a full refund and not a credit note also!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The Insta hun s aren’t concerned about public safety !! No mention of this on their stories !

Yet the T ☕ Spill account which is apparently a call out the Huns account . is praising them up , at first she posted about the recall of faulty products , slagged them off for the Belfastgate , now a u turn saying they are great, have the started giving her free products ? . So for what I am reading there are still problems with the return of these products ? The Huns who were dished out freebies seem to have gone very quiet on the Voduz products . Gorry is a BA for them and she has not posted anything using their products for a while now. Screenshot of what she posted .

Attachments

• Wow
It’s JOY = spill the tea. Liz Reaneys partner.

Think about it.

Never calls Liz out even though she’s a drunken old mess all the time begging for brands

Joy used to be all over Denise from Pelo back in the day,
They even stalked her to the point of driving to newbridge to meet her for free shampoo

If it was just Liz then she would have come on by now drunk by accident, so it must be joy controlling the account.

Call out pages are always linked to
Liz.

She used be all over Nathan Adams who owns sweet king but like everything and everyone else, she turns on them if she cannot use them.