Bperfect Brendan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at a wedding in Wicklow a few weeks back. And got my make up done and the girl had nothing at all bperfect or mrs make up so of course we got talking about it. She was saying about how she’d never use any of their stuff and spilled a lot on mrs make up. The girl was lovely and have to say I loved my make up. I’m all for supporting Irish brands but I can’t get behind one.

Reactions: 7
Every Mua in Northern Ireland uses his products?
Imagine booking your wedding makeup and the Mua whips out a load of B perfect products 🥴
*Edit* when I got married the Mua’s kit was full of high end products which I think you’d assume would be the case

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Imagine booking your wedding makeup and the Mua whips out a load of B perfect products 🥴
*Edit* when I got married the Mua’s kit was full of high end products which I think you’d assume would be the case
I’d be sooo cross . But it does happen I heard

Reactions: 5
I’d be sooo cross . But it does happen I heard
Not sure if you’ve heard of it but there’s a thread on here for Kate Hayes Makeup (based in NW England) and she’s been known to use Bperfect & Collection 2000 on brides. That thread is a hoot!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Who remembers him on dragons den boasting about the mark up on his white labeled stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm late to the party but just getting more sickened by the amount of instahuns pushing this shite. I tried to find manufacturing information but wonder why it's so hard to find...the only thing I could see was something about India. It's listed on the peta site..
There’s always a reason for a lack of transparency, and it’s never good.

it’ll be made in a sweatshop in all likelihood, probably on the same production line as other budget makeup.

Brendan is a good salesman. He’s not a cosmetic researcher, he has no experience in makeup artistry. I doubt he knows much about the factories his products are made in, and I doubt all of them are made to his specifics.

Reactions: 4
There’s always a reason for a lack of transparency, and it’s never good.

it’ll be made in a sweatshop in all likelihood, probably on the same production line as other budget makeup.

Brendan is a good salesman. He’s not a cosmetic researcher, he has no experience in makeup artistry. I doubt he knows much about the factories his products are made in, and I doubt all of them are made to his specifics.
That’s why he does so many collabs. He’s said before he wants working makeup artists “creating” the products so it’s their knowledge of makeup he uses. He doesn’t have a bulls notion about what’s good or not he’s just the sales person

Reactions: 3
Honestly, that made me too angry to watch it all.

he says the makeup isn’t from a distribution line, but I call BS. That mascara for example, W7 (a cheap budget makeup brand that does a lot of copies of higher end stuff) had something identical for years.

when he was quizzed on the ingredients about the tan, he clearly didn’t have a clue. The dragon understood it better - it’s a tea stain that shows up while the actual colour develops. Brendan just piped up about how it develops quickly.

when he spoke about how well the tan was doing, I don’t think he mentioned how he sent freebies to every influencer he could, women who had salon tans, photoshop etc. And then claimed it was all down to B perfect. Tiffany brien used to photoshop herself to death while claiming her colouring was all Bperfect. A mainstream product using an Ad wouldn’t be allowed to use photoshop or not declare other tanning methods, which is why influencing is so popular. It absolves the brand itself if responsibility of adhereing to this regulations and then pushes it into the influencer themselves.

the markup itself is shocking and I almost can’t believe he was happy to go onto TV to mention it. €4 for a unit if that mascara which sold for what, €25?

I doubt Brendan has ever been to the factory in China that makes his product. Many cosmetic factories there are excellent and treat workers well. But many more do no. Workers are kept in your usual awful sweatshop scenario with harmful chemicals, long hours and terrible pay. That’s how Brendan is able to get his tacky mascara for €4. His fortune and buisness is based on the misery of a plethora of others that he likely buries his head in the sand over.

on the topic of lack of ethics, on the Tiffany brien thread, a tattler complained about her to bperfect when she used offensive language to describe herself before putting on the tan.

the company breached GDPR and gave Tiffany her details, made no further comment and was happy to continue working with her. All about equality though of course, according to the Bperfect website.

as the dragon said, it’s all about the demo. Brendan is an excellent salesman, which is why he did well at trade shows and shopping centres. He was astute enough to know that sending his products as freebies to the right influencers was cheap and effective marketing. But his ethics are on the floor, and his products are awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So was his trip to Thailand to adopt from there and it’s not gone to plan? He def seems to be taking a step back from the day to day running of the company.

Reactions: 2
Wow going out to adopt sounds a bit dodgy to me
I could be totally wrong but that’s how I interpreted his story

I have known friends of friends to successfully and legally adopt from the far east so it is possible without being dodgy too, but it’s a long hard expensive road

Reactions: 1
Was a thread ever created for Danielle Donohoe?
Can’t find one, but if ever a hun needed one, it’s her… her ‘style’ her sweeter than sweet constant selling .. ‘ so many questions on my top guys.. here’s a link’ her attitude, the posing… the never ending leggings with fleece tops.. so false… so far up her own jacksy since she got the botox… she’s no make up artist girls.. but here’s another grwm and how fabulous do I look, using #gifted rubbish.. she melts my brain!

Reactions: 7
Anyone want to watch something really cringe.....like I mean makes you want to eye roll and vomit simultaneously? Then Made in Belfast is your cup of tea 🤣 stuck it on there to see what the fuss was about and my god.....self obsession at its finest.

Anyone want to watch something really cringe.....like I mean makes you want to eye roll and vomit simultaneously? Then Made in Belfast is your cup of tea 🤣 stuck it on there to see what the fuss was about and my god.....self obsession at its finest.
I watched it and do not like the girl Alex in it at all, something about her just reminds me of being bitchy!