Bperfect Brendan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched it and do not like the girl Alex in it at all, something about her just reminds me of being bitchy!
To be fair I think they are all up their own asses. If they had have done this programme professionally...like actually serious stuff it would have been okay. But they have turned it into some scripted crap. Like who gives a duck who is dating who 🤦‍♀️ just get on with it and show us the nitty gritty of what goes on while running a beauty business.

Reactions: 4
Put it on to watch.. only on episode 2 and the doll Eimhear comes across as a right witch! Like what the duck is her accent? She needs to pull her head out of her arse. I don’t know if I can make it through the rest of the episodes! Think your one ciara is abit full of her own importance too but not as much as thon eimhear

Reactions: 8
I can't remember her name but the girl who is going with the farmer seems ok compared to the rest of them and brendan looks much older thanhe does on Instagram

Reactions: 2
I found it pure cringe & pointless . I’d say it’s constant drama working there.

Reactions: 8
I found it pure cringe & pointless . I’d say it’s constant drama working there.
Agreed. Seemed like too many fake friendships scripted into it. Probably so much back stabbing going on during the filming of that. The only real friendship I think I witnessed in it was Ciara and Micheal. In my opinion the only decent one on there was Bria. 🤷‍♀️

I warmed to Eimear as the series went on but the fake wanna be American accent like just nooooo!! Do we think LMD, Gerry, Julie, Toni are all raging to not get a cameo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I warmed to Eimear as the series went on but the fake wanna be American accent like just nooooo!! Do we think LMD, Gerry, Julie, Toni are all raging to not get a cameo
Gerry did for like 2 seconds 🤣 I'm sure LMD don't care when they are paying for her to go to Coachella 🤮
---
Gerry did for like 2 seconds 🤣 I'm sure LMD don't care when they are paying for her to go to Coachella 🤮
Oh hang on...just seen LMDs story and she isn't going now 🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
Gerry I remember when he got the news that they were taking him out there to work was buzzing.. probably didn’t think he would get caught having to hand out flyers 🤣🤣🤣 rub it up him.. I would love to of scrumbled it up in his face lol

• Haha