Bperfect Brendan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wat happened?
Mitchell released liquid blushes, they were all over social media everyone was raving about them. I’m sure bperfect even stocked them, and then bperfect released almost identical blushes to Mitchell’s. He’s understandably not happy about it.

If you choose white label products for your brand you have to understand they are not unique….

Reactions: 4
Mitchell released liquid blushes, they were all over social media everyone was raving about them. I’m sure bperfect even stocked them, and then bperfect released almost identical blushes to Mitchell’s. He’s understandably not happy about it.

If you choose white label products for your brand you have to understand they are not unique….
They were the same thing colours and everything

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah and Mitchell was even saying the swatches were in the same order as his, the bottles look almost the same. He worked with bperfect before and was hurt they copied his product
They didn’t copy his product . They both just ordered from the same cheap factory in China !!!

Reactions: 13
I'm late to the party but just getting more sickened by the amount of instahuns pushing this shite. I tried to find manufacturing information but wonder why it's so hard to find...the only thing I could see was something about India. It's listed on the peta site..

Reactions: 5
I'm late to the party but just getting more sickened by the amount of instahuns pushing this shite. I tried to find manufacturing information but wonder why it's so hard to find...the only thing I could see was something about India. It's listed on the peta site..
Everyone is buying into it . All Mua using it . It’s cheap crap . If he can afford to give. It away to anyone with a pulse ! And still make a profit . Also how many discount codes r floating about !

Reactions: 5
Brendan s taking over Ireland with the amount of stores he’s opening !

Reactions: 1
I have to say I do like the eyeshadow palettes, the other products I’ve tried were only ok. Grand for the price I guess

Reactions: 3
The insta hun s doing promotion for him in return for all the freebies and discount codes for income

Reactions: 2