Bperfect Brendan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he apologise or mention his "staff" breaking the rules or was it only about the crowd that was there (and how they couldn't have predicted the amount of people turning up that did.) Ellie Kelly was stuck in the middle of them. She was in Santorini last week. Stacey Marie, Mitchell and Jac Jossa all flown in from the UK.

Women losing babies in hospital but having no partner allowed in with them for a scan but sure as long as everyone got their mask free selfie with an influencer, Brendan.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
He has missed the point completely!! He needs to have serious words with his brand ambassadors as it was their behaviour upset people! Can hardly blame it all on the queues of teenagers 🤬

Reactions: 19
On his own stories trying to look contrite and a little teary even. Very hoarse voice, prob from the bloody partying after.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He only started coming round from his come down there about 5pm.... He will have the horrors that's for sure tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ellie kelly not 1 bit sorry, smirking into the camera and having a go at people saying who is going to be the first influencer and saying "what's done is done". Just wow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She would have been better off not apologising at all, so insincere. Only saying it cause there is uproar about it.

Reactions: 7
He should of had that event as a ticketed event. He could of gave tickets out to the followers along with a timed entry. Surely he has people he pays money to that are supposed to plan this tit right 🙄

Reactions: 17
Ellie kelly not 1 bit sorry, smirking into the camera and having a go at people saying who is going to be the first influencer and saying "what's done is done". Just wow.
Surprised she hadn’t been on to say she’s being victimised (again 😂) and that she doesn’t care what people think. Then cue the inspirational post pic 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Ellie Kelly is the gift that keeps on giving!! Just when you think she couldn’t get any more smug and pig headed!! She boils my blood absolute sack. Why are her and Brendan only talking about queuing and social distancing and masks are they thick??? We seen the after party videos. God give me strength 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am absolutely FUMING. The NECK of that nobody Ellie Kelly (don't follow either of these wankers so had to go look) smirking into the camera. And this Brendan. I have lost my job, selling my house, cancelled my wedding, luckily haven't been sick (yet) all of the back of this and THESE FUCKERS pull stunts like this. I'm so glad i am unlikely to see them in the flesh as i wouldn't be responsible for what I'd do. Wankers!!!!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47