Bperfect Brendan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the actual point of holding the mask in front of your face ,might not be able to see it here properly but if you watch the story you can see it. god forbid if their makeup got a little smudged. Absolute gobshites , no respect for anyone as long as they are making money
DA4E9841-CE1A-46F7-87AD-D94A5194A2F7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bel Tel has picked it up and Twitter on fire.
Personally I think they got a heads up of the negative attention online by the time the party had started in Broken Shaker as otherwise there would have been more showy, braggy posting from there.

Reactions: 5
The after party in the hotel was absolutely shocking and was that his mum in the middle of it all?

Reactions: 5
Imagine paying the amount of money that hotel charges and then being stuck next to those idiots for the night.

Reactions: 6
It has been reported to the psni by numerous people. Here's hoping there is some kinda comeback

Reactions: 16
Lost a lot of respect for Brendan after last night. The absolute hack of them all parading about thinking they are A listers. Cringe fest.

Reactions: 21
Lost a lot of respect for Brendan after last night. The absolute hack of them all parading about thinking they are A listers. Cringe fest.
The walk of fame 🤣🤣🤣

Bel Tel has picked it up and Twitter on fire.
Personally I think they got a heads up of the negative attention online by the time the party had started in Broken Shaker as otherwise there would have been more showy, braggy posting from there.
Have they posted anything?

Loads of people have. If you look on the LMD thread there's screen shots there.
I really hope he gets what he deserves for this! A few screenshots from some of the Instagrammers calling him out.... Brill to see 👏👏

Belfast Tel post

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Almost 1000 cases up north today. A family member of mine lives in Belfast, she is high risk and hasnt left her house since Febuary. This boils my piss 😡 shame on bperfect and shame on the "influencers" involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What a bleeping tit show. Covid what? So new mothers can't have a partner in for longer than an hour after birth, new babies can't get to wee groups and the new mammies can't get a bleeping breather with each other at a group, old folk and people with health conditions feared to leave the house and people on different parts of the UK not being able to visit family. But these absolute gobshites can parade around flouting the rules...as they have done since lockdown anyway!! I love Emma Kearney...like love her what an inspiration she was as a young girl and I have to say I'm sorely disappointed and have unfollowed due to this. Disgusted by all the adults behaviours, who cares as long as they are getting money, free products and non smudged make up selfies with Dan Osborne 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 20
I know SFA about drugs but I do work in the medical field and can't help but notice his pupils. What is the deal? His Christmas party was the same too. Definetly appears as someone who likes to be sniffing❄. Suppose its a personal thing for me
He is a lover of 👃🏻 and so are his "investors" - dirty money bankrolled Bperfect

In one of Emma Kearneys snaps she showed Ellie Kelly trying to talk or do a Northern accent I think and she could barely speak. She looked absolutely wasted and it didnt seem to be just alcohol induced anyway.

Reactions: 7
In one of Emma Kearneys snaps she showed Ellie Kelly trying to talk or do a Northern accent I think and she could barely speak. She looked absolutely wasted and it didnt seem to be just alcohol induced anyway.

Every single one of Emma's stories now gone. Grainne McCoy was hanging off her too. A bunch of muppets.

I see Karla K has ended her partnership with them due to last nights antics. Fair play to her!

• Heart
Reactions: 39