BowelBro #9 we do not, I repeat do not believe you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever has happened it's all just very underwhelming isn't it? Can't quite put my finger on it but the way he made a big song and dance about everything and then suddenly he's gone, with barely a word from anyone, all feels very 'meh' to me. Don't really know what I was expecting honestly but it wasn't this.

Reactions: 12
Could it possibly be his dad that died? Do we know for sure his middle name is James and not his dad's? If it wasn't for the crematorium website I would 100% say I'm not believing he's dead.
His dad lives in Cornwall and is from Dunstable. He’d have no reason to have a service there. I think it is safe to say he has sadly passed and left Lisa in charge of the tit show.

Reactions: 4
It definitely feels weird, only because he was so loud and brash in life, i think we maybe expected the end to be more dramatic? He lived most of his final year glued online - mostly to this thread, cooked meals he barely could consume himself just to show off ingredients, and raged at this site endlessly. All a bit pathetic really. I can’t pin point even one bit of awareness raised. He didn’t, as that stupid newspaper reported, have 13k followers. He had thousands and thousands of bots and fakes - all bought and paid for in order to get his own thread, as part of his grand master plan to shut down tattle.
It’s a shame he didn’t direct those efforts into actual awareness raising. Or keep up with the Avastin petition campaign. That soon got binned off when he couldn’t take it any longer. He only cared when he thought it might benefit himself.
Stopping people talking about his fake life was the most important thing, followed closely by bragging to a bunch of online cherubs aka strangers about his clothing. Never mind cancer awareness - I don’t know what will happen now they can’t get chav fashion tips from Dick? It’s a sad day for market stalls and wish.com. I hope the wardrobe contents go to a worthy successor!

Reactions: 9
The only logic I can make sense of that he would convince Lisa and Lee to go along with faking his death is because of the awful ‘trolling’ he got here and the only way to make it stop was to fake his own death.

But that is INSANE.

He surely MUST be dead, right?!

Can someone phone that crematorium and check his funeral did in fact take place?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.