BowelBro #9 we do not, I repeat do not believe you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only irrefutable proof would be the death certificate, I guess.
---

Probably because you usually chose a picture that reflects what the person was like :LOL:
That picture of him has FIG JAM written right across his forehead.
It stands out like proverbial dogs balls!

No wonder he was sticky Dicky !

Reactions: 2
Well she’s posted on his page rather than quietly step away from it so the pressure is on to get these books out now…

Reactions: 7
It’s odd that the only two people providing source info are Lisa and Lee. Everyone else is simply reposting.

It must be impossible to fake a burial ceremony though so even though my gut is saying something is still off, my head says logically he has to be dead.

there are still so many unexplained lies like the bubble scan to look at the liver, the fact that he never even developed jaundice, that he was all about showing how awful he was for so long and yet there was nothing at the end. So much of it still doesn’t make sense but maybe it never will.

The death certificate will say one way or another.

Reactions: 9
It’s odd that the only two people providing source info are Lisa and Lee. Everyone else is simply reposting.

It must be impossible to fake a burial ceremony though so even though my gut is saying something is still off, my head says logically he has to be dead.

there are still so many unexplained lies like the bubble scan to look at the liver, the fact that he never even developed jaundice, that he was all about showing how awful he was for so long and yet there was nothing at the end. So much of it still doesn’t make sense but maybe it never will.

The death certificate will say one way or another.
There was no suggestion that he had a buriel. His name was on a crematorium schedule but obviously no concrete proof that its him

Am probably over thinking this but - crematorium reservation, memorial post - cannot all these things be created by anyone who knows what they are doing on a computer?
It could all be fake couldn't it? I'm not saying he's not dead, I'm just saying I am still completely confused.
NNL passes and it hits the papers in Eastern Europe, this guy dies and less than ten people comment condolences.
I've seen nothing yet that confirms he has passed. But if he has then I hope he can RIP.

Am probably over thinking this but - crematorium reservation, memorial post - cannot all these things be created by anyone who knows what they are doing on a computer?
It could all be fake couldn't it? I'm not saying he's not dead, I'm just saying I am still completely confused.
NNL passes and it hits the papers in Eastern Europe, this guy dies and less than ten people comment condolences.
I've seen nothing yet that confirms he has passed. But if he has then I hope he can RIP.
I dont belive hes dead. its all just far too convenient and like you say, only
2 people making any mention of it, all coming from “lisa” who sounds suspiciously like Richard in all “her” posts……..!

Reactions: 16
Was there ever anything posted from Lisa or anyone who biked in the charity event they collected donations for? Anyone post a selfie who stood next to his cardboard cutout?
On one hand I find it hard to believe he didn't pass away, many would have to be in on it unless he was faking his death and disappearing from everyone including parents, family etc. On the other hand, nothing makes any sense no matter how you turn it over. He's driving, cooking, going to raves, looking fine then gone? And only a few people have even posted about someone who lived for the grandiose and flaunted everything he had? It's all just so bizarre. By the way, what's the weather like in Brazil this time of year?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think we are now seeing why he was so addicted to the internet. He didn’t have friends or a loving family, we can see as much in the lack of noise upon his death

He constantly needed validation from strangers and that’s because he was getting no validation from anyone around him

13,000 ‘cherubs’ and yet only a handful of people at his cremation. Just goes to show how fake online life is

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Was there ever anything posted from Lisa or anyone who biked in the charity event they collected donations for? Anyone post a selfie who stood next to his cardboard cutout?
I did see at one point pics of kids, or maybe one in different photos, I think on bicycles, with a "Team bowelbro" printout on the chest that included the pic of Rich at the self publishing house. I'm not sure where I saw it as I didn't save a copy, might have been on his friend Lee Prescott/stix's IG. I recollect that I thought it was his kid(s).

I just recall thinking how odd that the picture used for the ride was that one and not something more personal and sentimental.

Reactions: 8
If he has died he’s had little to no acknowledgement or respect paid or sympathies made on any of the social media platforms which is extremely unusual for a man of his age. Younger people dying without fail triggers lots of messages because everyone feels the unfairness of it. There’s been barely anything. It’s all still very strange.
I have no idea if he’s alive or he’s died but it’s horrible either way. If he’s died it’s very sad and I feel for his wife and if he’s alive why would he do that to everyone. Just dreadful. I also think it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that someone would fake all of this for whatever reason (usually financial gain) he’s not the first and he won’t be the last. It’s all so bizarre and confusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If he is dead I wonder if his last wish was to make it as suspect and confusing as possible? He's certainly achieved this.
It would be his revenge from beyond the grave for this one thing to be real amongst all the 💩!

• Haha
I just find it very odd it’s all gone very quiet would he really get away with faking it! I just find it hard to believe!
I would hate to think he is faking, it's all very odd. I hope I'm wrong because faking would be really sick, but I don't entirely believe he has gone as he didn't look EOL in the hospice photos.

Reactions: 5
You can only control the response of people you are close to. When someone young dies loads of people comment. I might be wrong but it doesn’t seem like any of those comments are out there.

Reactions: 8
If he has died he’s had little to no acknowledgement or respect paid or sympathies made on any of the social media platforms which is extremely unusual for a man of his age. Younger people dying without fail triggers lots of messages because everyone feels the unfairness of it. There’s been barely anything. It’s all still very strange.
I have no idea if he’s alive or he’s died but it’s horrible either way. If he’s died it’s very sad and I feel for his wife and if he’s alive why would he do that to everyone. Just dreadful. I also think it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that someone would fake all of this for whatever reason (usually financial gain) he’s not the first and he won’t be the last. It’s all so bizarre and confusing.
This is where I am with it all too. Everything he said of did near the end was dependent on what was written here so I wonder if he is dead and had told Lisa to do (or don’t do) certain things for our benefit. If that’s true, the irony of him calling us (amongst other things) sad is not lost on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's all very Reginald Perrin. (You need to be past a certain age to understand that. 🤣 )

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If he is dead I wonder if his last wish was to make it as suspect and confusing as possible? He's certainly achieved this.
It would be his revenge from beyond the grave for this one thing to be real amongst all the 💩!
I just don't give enough credit to him or Lisa or Lee to be able to create such a clever subterfuge that we wouldn't be able to easily poke holes through or have a local Tattler refute the claims.

There has certainly been no commensurate fanfare that one would expect, given his long list of "accomplishments" and "family and friends who love me" that he has repeatedly lauded, and others have restated in the last weeks. And I would imagine raising a few thousand pounds for this charity ride whilst he lay on his deathbed fell far short of his expectations. Probably not even enough for Cynthia Spencer to apply a plaque to the new entertainment equipment in his memory which is likely what he was hankering for. And he didn't raise £20k as Lisa suggested. It was around £18k, but subtract his own £5k contribution (he might have used the earlier GFM monies originally raised for a completely different purpose), so, he actually fundraised about £13k for Cynthia Spencer not £20k.

Last edited:
Could it possibly be his dad that died? Do we know for sure his middle name is James and not his dad's? If it wasn't for the crematorium website I would 100% say I'm not believing he's dead.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.