BowelBro #9 we do not, I repeat do not believe you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think as Rich said he wasn’t fussed about the funeral and why would he be, he just wanted the attention when he was alive. It will be a small affair, with close family and very few friends as that’s what he has (other than the cherubs).

I know it’s usual for a thread to close once someone passes, however I’m hoping this will keep until his book is published..!
I think unless something kicks off, the thread will stay open. The Mods know he’s died as there were a few posts that they deleted around the time he passed

Reactions: 3
If it was a big send off, why are none of his ‘friends’ off here posting ?
I can’t believe Nat wouldn’t at least acknowledge it??

Reactions: 5
If it was a big send off, why are none of his ‘friends’ off here posting ?
I can’t believe Nat wouldn’t at least acknowledge it??
My personal feeling is that she was starting to realise how dodgy he was. Which would explain why there was no gushing eulogy like she posted for every single other person from the cancer community that has died - she just posted Lisa’s post to her stories and that was it.

Reactions: 9
I can hopefully explain this process as I work in the industry.
The hospital are responsible for doing the cremation form and this sometimes takes a few days as the doctor treating the patient has to complete the paperwork and sometimes take some chasing up. The crematorium requires the cremation form usually 3 days before the service but the service can be booked with the green form which is provided by the registrars when the death is officially registered.
I’m very surprised, given when he died, that it’s taken this long to arrange the funeral. He was an ‘expected death’ in a hospice so no delays on any paperwork and will most likely have been collected from the hospice by the funeral director within a couple of days.
Do Doctors still get ash cash for signing crem forms these days?

Reactions: 1
Do Doctors still get ash cash for signing crem forms these days?
They do DownUnder as long as they are ‘paid’ by a public hospital as a ‘CMO’ as opposed to a ‘VMO’ they can claim reimbursement. Registrars under these teams can also claim.
I don’t ever see them running to complete them despite the reward !

If there is a new thread, my suggestion is “ Tricky Dicky dies but there are still so many unanswered lies”

Reactions: 14
Lisa posted last night. I find it weird in a few posts shes referred to him as my Richie and now it’s Richard!! It’s all very odd but at least we will all have books to read soon

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Lisa posted last night. I find it weird in a few posts shes referred to him as my Richie and now it’s Richard!! It’s all very odd but at least we will all have books to read soon
I’m sure the service was only for closest family and friends because you could count them on your fingers. Sounds like it was invitation only! I wonder if the legal eagle sis was invited 🤔
Interesting her style of writing, punctuation and comprehension is no better than her late husband’s. I would assume someone with community management standing would be more particular.
I guess the sloppiness rubbed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure the service was only for closest family and friends because you could count them on your fingers. Sounds like it was invitation only! I wonder if the legal eagle sis was invited 🤔
Interesting her style of writing, punctuation and comprehension is no better than her late husband’s. I would assume someone with community management standing would be more particular.
I guess the sloppiness rubbed off.
The word sloppiness sums it all up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had to choose one with the Ferrari logo included, predictive if nothing else. Even in death it's still all show off-y and designer labels. It's sad, really. Why not a pic of him with the pets, or in the garden on a sunny day. Something that shows warmth and memories, not materialism.

Reactions: 17
Nah sorry im still not buying it
The only irrefutable proof would be the death certificate, I guess.
---
Had to choose one with the Ferrari logo included, predictive if nothing else. Even in death it's still all show off-y and designer labels. It's sad, really. Why not a pic of him with the pets, or in the garden on a sunny day. Something that shows warmth and memories, not materialism.
Probably because you usually chose a picture that reflects what the person was like :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.