Bowelbro #10 Tricky Dicky dies but there are still so many unanswered lies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @iamfake for the thread title with the most likes.
Link to previous thread …
---
Well the thread lives on and as for Dicky, where art thou?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Bit of a long one but will try to condense. About 25 yrs ago I started chatting online (AOL messenger) to a woman in the north of England, we were both newly separated, it was nice to talk to someone going through the same, as time went on she told me she'd had breast cancer, ovarian cancer and other cancers, eventually she told me it had spread to her bra iin and it was in her brain stem. At the same time she'd been chatting to men, forming 'relationships'. By this time she was only popping up occasionally then not at all. I thought the worst had happened. Then through someone else I found out she'd faked her own death, to get away from someone who was getting too close. Turns out she met an American guy and ended up marrying him and was living in America. As far as all the UK contacts she had known went, they all thought she'd died years ago. She's still alive and kicking and living her best life in the USA with no sign of that pesky brain stem cancer, she's a walking talking miracle! So it does happen, probably more than we realise, that people do lie about things like cancer and do fake their own deaths to get out of situations. It's incomprehensible to me because I'm 100% honest and I just can't lie and don't realise the extent that some people will go to.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I think it’s incomprehensible to most people which is why everyone is so confused by it all. But it would seem from his past that he doesn’t have a conscience around lying and taking money from people for his own gain. He’s obviously someone who believes in money above all else and because of that his life was/will be deeply unhappy and disappointing.
The cremation is throwing me because I’m not sure how you can book a slot without relevant paperwork but who knows.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s incomprehensible to most people which is why everyone is so confused by it all. But it would seem from his past that he doesn’t have a conscience around lying and taking money from people for his own gain. He’s obviously someone who believes in money above all else and because of that his life was/will be deeply unhappy and disappointing.
The cremation is throwing me because I’m not sure how you can book a slot without relevant paperwork but who knows.
Do they not have a death certificate yet??

Thanks to @iamfake for the thread title with the most likes.
Link to previous thread …
---
Well the thread lives on and as for Dicky, where art thou?
My first thread… and he’s probably dead! Thanks ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bit of a long one but will try to condense. About 25 yrs ago I started chatting online (AOL messenger) to a woman in the north of England, we were both newly separated, it was nice to talk to someone going through the same, as time went on she told me she'd had breast cancer, ovarian cancer and other cancers, eventually she told me it had spread to her bra iin and it was in her brain stem. At the same time she'd been chatting to men, forming 'relationships'. By this time she was only popping up occasionally then not at all. I thought the worst had happened. Then through someone else I found out she'd faked her own death, to get away from someone who was getting too close. Turns out she met an American guy and ended up marrying him and was living in America. As far as all the UK contacts she had known went, they all thought she'd died years ago. She's still alive and kicking and living her best life in the USA with no sign of that pesky brain stem cancer, she's a walking talking miracle! So it does happen, probably more than we realise, that people do lie about things like cancer and do fake their own deaths to get out of situations. It's incomprehensible to me because I'm 100% honest and I just can't lie and don't realise the extent that some people will go to.
Does anyone remember Asha Pinder (Dawes)? She was an influencer circa 2017ish who conned her friends and family out of over £130,000 after faking cancer, she went to prison for 4 years. There is a Tattle thread about her going back to when the truth came out.

Reactions: 4
“Lisa” wondering if we’d like to take part in a chapter by chapeter book review…..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It's weird isn't it that Lisa writes posts EXACTLY like her dearly departed husband. It's uncanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At this point it honestly wouldn't surprise me if he popped back up next week having rose from the dead, having to outdo Jesus of course! And straight back with a live and 'to celebrate me rising from the dead, let's release some more books for any cherubs who missed out'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The grammar of someone who is director level is appalling! The book if it ever materialises is going to be a shocking assortment of big words thrown in to fill up space (rich loved a big word to make him look educated when it looked like he was sat with a thesaurus) and poor grammar, they won’t have had it proof read that’s for sure

Reactions: 9
"orders finish end of Sunday". How many times have we heard this?
It depends on how many bills come through after that, if she needs more money there will be a third edition. I notice she hasn’t mentioned anything about signing them, wasn’t the price for a signed copy? He said he was going to buy a stamp of his signature if he died before they came out! Was that another lie to get the sheep purchasing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know. I feel like all the delays with the book were intentional to maximise getting as many orders as possible after he died & the special additional chapter. They obviously never sold as many as they expected on the second release. We’ve already had most chapters released & discussed?! Doing it again. Is that really what a grieving widow wants to spend her time doing? Rich probably chose all his post partum photo himself. He either wrote & scheduled all the posts himself or saved them to an album with instructions on when & how to use them.

Reactions: 6
So much doubt among us and rightly so I think.
Maybe we should have a poll.
Dead. Alive. Don't know but definitely something not quite right going on. 🤔

Reactions: 11