BowelBro #9 we do not, I repeat do not believe you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the updates earlier, stepped away and read them again a few times. Still not buying it.
Both my Mum and close friend with bowel cancer were practically eaten from the inside out with it. For all the people I've known die from cancer you stop eating a few if not a couple of days before as the body shuts down. He looks far too well.
Don't doubt he's in hospital and on meds but don't believe he's EOL.
There is no way he could have written and structured those posts even if Lisa wrote them. If he's on such heavy pain meds he couldn't find those words.
I'd trust anyone no matter what they said but life experience has made me think differently. Still can't believe I'm questioning a supposed EOL person. If Monique had looked well when she posted she was EOL I wouldn't have challenged it as she came across as a good person but Rich has made us doubt absolutely everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What person on their deathbed keeps plugging a book that isn’t even published? Wouldn’t you have bigger things on your mind? It’s all so odd. Life has taught him nothing. He’s bragged about superficial things until his end days. He’s an odious, nasty man.

I can guarantee more people will read the Tattle threads than his book. These are free and accessible to all. He won’t be remembered by his book, I’ve said it before, Tattle will be his legacy. How sad.

Reactions: 15
What person on their deathbed keeps plugging a book that isn’t even published? Wouldn’t you have bigger things on your mind? It’s all so odd. Life has taught him nothing. He’s bragged about superficial things until his end days. He’s an odious, nasty man.

I can guarantee more people will read the Tattle threads than his book. These are free and accessible to all. He won’t be remembered by his book, I’ve said it before, Tattle will be his legacy. How sad.
Also, the stuff here is evidence backed facts and not a piece of fictional 💩💩 with poor English and grammatical errors. Everyone makes typos but not in a “published” book

Reactions: 8
Wait, so he's knocking on death's door and - in his final hours on this mortal coil - he's posting about his book on Instagram?

I'll believe he's dead when I see a certified and notarized death certificate.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I was EOL I could see me saying to my husband “don’t even think about moving on for at least 2 years or I’ll haunt you!” but it would be jokingly and also done in private!!

This is all just so weird! Like you @LoopyHoopy71 I wouldn’t have thought I would doubt anyone saying they’re EOL but it just doesn’t add up. I’ve said this about 100 times but again, why is he wasting precious time (however long he has, unless he’s completely lying and he knows he doesn’t have just days left) on social media? He’s got his cherubs right where he wants them, “oh what a lovely man, speaking to us when he’s dying! We must mean so much to him. I’m going to buy one of those unwritten books and it’s nearly time for Christmas shopping so I’ll get a few as gifts…”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god I feel like an idiot for believing him yesterday. What the duck is going on. And what does he mean fuss up your wife she was your wife before their mother? What a strange think for a man with no kids to say? Thank god they didn’t have kids because men who can’t cope with a child becoming a woman’s priority over their husband (totally normal) are the worst

Reactions: 22
1693980016372.jpeg
Of course he may have more than one cat but that’s not the one that visited him in the hospice….

Reactions: 7
I still can’t get my head around the book. It was due to come out in May, He did an online launch for pre orders, made such a big deal about it. Minimised the amount he sold and May comes, no book (yet he’d been putting extracts up for all to read) then he buys a Ferrari and does 2nd edition (which actually isn’t a 2nd edition, it’s just getting people to pre order more) and the date moves to October when he will probably be dead and he’s talking about signing the book (or getting a stamp so Lisa can stamp them) then only a couple of weeks ago he was talking about the design for the front cover? The book was never written and he was buying time to try and muster it together.
I cannot see how a “normal” bloke who happens to find a gf with a good house & job and by hisown admission had duck all until Lisa came along can fill an entire book with his life story!!!!
if it does exist it’s going to be one tit read with people having to Google the meaning of every other word because “normal” people do not write the way he does.An example last night “from the deepest recess of my heart” oh what the actual duck? Who even says tit like that?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here's a couple of reminders of lies he's told in the past, he hasn't ever looked like a cancer patient, even in these "last few days". I'll be wanting a picture of his cold corpse to believe him!
Screenshot_20230906-071307~3.png
Screenshot_20230906-071255~2.png
Screenshot_20230906-071346~2.png
Screenshot_20230906-071327~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Maybe this was the plan all along, if there is an actual book. He didn’t want it published until after he’d gone? Hence the deliberate stalling. Lord knows what’s in it - something, or nothing. But it will help sales I’m sure. And he’s not here to see it get pulled apart and questioned. I don’t know.
Im going to have to say as weird as it seems, iim believing him for now. Nothing in my heart can make me think a person would fake this to this extent. I’ll lose a bit of faith in life itself if it turns out to be untrue. Nothing we’ve seen to date has been within any normal limits. Why would the end be any different? He’s gone through this journey in the most bizarre manner I’ve ever seen. I hope we don’t see it again because I for one haven’t come out the other side feeling more “aware” He’s frightened people and it’s been chaotic.

Reactions: 16
Here's a couple of reminders of lies he's told in the past, he hasn't ever looked like a cancer patient, even in these "last few days". I'll be wanting a picture of his cold corpse to believe him! View attachment 2429393View attachment 2429394View attachment 2429395View attachment 2429396
what I find weird about that is that he was on FOLFOXIRI when he posted that, the chemo he continued to receive until fairly recently but never mentioned hair loss again?
---
Yes I also believe he is terminal as I cannot think that anyone could or would fake to this extent. However I am baffled by how he has presented his journey. Full of lies, half truths and lots of embellishment - for what? I don’t understand why anyone would do this. He craves attention on a level I have not witnessed before.
He is also the ‘healthiest’ terminal patient I have ever seen, normal complexion, no significant weight loss, energy to make faces for the camera and write long rambling egotistical diatribes. It doesn’t fit at all with what I’ve experienced of bowel cancer patients at end of life - stick thin arms, ascites that you cannot miss for all the distension they cause, yellow skin from jaundice, skeletal facial features. It’s strange.
of course his priorities on his death bed are making sure Lisa doesn’t move on within the time limit he has dictated and flogging more copies of his book, which as far as we know hasn’teven been finalised as only a week or so ago he was saying he needed to sort the cover. He is a very strange man who behaves in very strange ways and for that reason I don’t feel any guilt for the speculation on this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
There’s nothing that adds up with this man. Nothing makes sense. Nothing follows the expected cancer trajectory. I know there are always outliers on the typical pathway but this man takes the biscuit.
It’s absolutely no wonder we can’t make sense of it.
In the end it will all come out.
Either he’s a big fat liar and a scammer. Which is my belief.
Or he’s one on his own. Yep, even without the cancer weirdness his charade isn’t typical.
So I guess either way hers both a scamming liar and one on his own.

Reactions: 12
His ‘final words’ I’m pretty certain he wrote very similar early on in his journey and it was the feedback to that which led him to become an incredible author 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
what I find weird about that is that he was on FOLFOXIRI when he posted that, the chemo he continued to receive until fairly recently but never mentioned hair loss again?
---
Yes I also believe he is terminal as I cannot think that anyone could or would fake to this extent. However I am baffled by how he has presented his journey. Full of lies, half truths and lots of embellishment - for what? I don’t understand why anyone would do this. He craves attention on a level I have not witnessed before.
He is also the ‘healthiest’ terminal patient I have ever seen, normal complexion, no significant weight loss, energy to make faces for the camera and write long rambling egotistical diatribes. It doesn’t fit at all with what I’ve experienced of bowel cancer patients at end of life - stick thin arms, ascites that you cannot miss for all the distension they cause, yellow skin from jaundice, skeletal facial features. It’s strange.
of course his priorities on his death bed are making sure Lisa doesn’t move on within the time limit he has dictated and flogging more copies of his book, which as far as we know hasn’teven been finalised as only a week or so ago he was saying he needed to sort the cover. He is a very strange man who behaves in very strange ways and for that reason I don’t feel any guilt for the speculation on this thread.
My husband was on the same chemo as Rich, it doesn’t cause your hair to fall out, it does thin it though. It does not fall out in your hand. I knew when I saw that pic of Rich pretending his hair had fallen out that he was full of tit.

Reactions: 13
Well, well, well. Just catching up from last night's posts.

People who think the insane last posts are drug induced, clearly have never hallucinated in the past :LOL:

And again, like with all his "last posts" some people start wondering if this is EOL after all. He is not.

Maybe this was the plan all along, if there is an actual book. He didn’t want it published until after he’d gone? Hence the deliberate stalling. Lord knows what’s in it - something, or nothing. But it will help sales I’m sure.
And no. There is no book. Seriously.
---
Thanks to @MariaMariaSoContrary for the thread title with the most votes.
---
Previous thread link …
My first thread title! I'm honoured ❤

1693987450269.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
On the hair point - folfox does not cause your hair to fall out but normally folfoxiri does - the addition of irinotecan causes hair loss (not just thinning ) and it can come out as he presented. He embellishes a lot but this isn’t one

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.