Bowelbro #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something changed over the last year when it came to money. He originally said he needed to raise money for his treatment and that Lisa sold her car to help afford it. He was able to see Jamie Murphy becuse he paid £200 for a private appt and then Jamie saw him as an NHS patient. So all very reasonable.

And then somewhere along the way he’s morphed into this insanely rich person. Do you think that’s part of his lies- that he wanted to be seen as this multimillionaire person.
Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Not having my finger on the pulse of bowel cancer therapies, are there no 'promising' treatments off NHS or in countries closeby that a person with great wealth would be accessing? His whole treatment approach seems thrown together as well and reactive versus what I'd expect from someone with deep pockets and a knowledgeable, proactive healthcare team. What is he on about going across the world on his honeymoon and showing off flashy cars, yet sitting on his arse and not accessing promising clinical trials or treatments off label nearby? He's been healthy enough for self indulgences, but is not taking advantage of the most promising that money can buy whilst still in stable enough health to access them? Didn't Bowelbabe try many more options?
---

Then, where the hell is an ng tube or central line? Losing two stones, you'd think aggressive measures would have been undertaken in a Stage 4 terminal cancer patient to immediately implement nutritional support!
A hospice doctor would have recommended nutritional support and I am sure that the very least, an oncologist would have referred to a dietician. There is no need for any patient with cancer to "starve", we don't live in a third world country. What happened to the food he cooked at his solo BBQ on Saturday? Was it just for show?

I don't really know very much about bowel cancer therapies. When Rich first appeared on his bowelbro profile he was interested in Avastin which wasn't available to him at the time, hence why the gofundme for Rich was apparently set up by his friend. On that gofundme page his friend stated a "whooping" £50,000 was needed. Now if any of my friend had wealth, I think £50,000 would be a drop in the ocean for them.

Rich has left the previous NHS consultant he was under and says he is now under Dr Andrew Gaya.

Dr Gaya is in the unique position of being able to utilise and expertly combine (where appropriate) the following treatment modalities to offer an unparalled and complete personalised cancer treatment service.

Dr Gaya also works with some of the most skilled surgeons in the country; a comprehensive personalised oncological care plan will be developed for each patient utilising surgical and non surgical treatments.

Currently he says he is completing his first line chemo which he didn't complete under the NHS, but Avastin has been added in and paid for privately.
Yesterday in the audio he mentioned the hospice doctor and Dr Gaya discussing why Rich was feeling fatigue? Together they looked at what had changed in the last few weeks. The culprit being antibiotics. Wouldn't an oncologist consider Avastin? Avastin also causes fatigue. And this is why I don't believe the majority of the stuff Rich says.

---
Something changed over the last year when it came to money. He originally said he needed to raise money for his treatment and that Lisa sold her car to help afford it. He was able to see Jamie Murphy becuse he paid £200 for a private appt and then Jamie saw him as an NHS patient. So all very reasonable.

And then somewhere along the way he’s morphed into this insanely rich person. Do you think that’s part of his lies- that he wanted to be seen as this multimillionaire person.
Something changed, yes, quite an understatement really :)
Lisa had no need to sell her car? The NHS treatment was free and the money raised for Avastin (which he was looking for Avastin) was quickly raised. Why any need to see her car?

When Rich first appeared on his Bowelbro profile I liked him, and I get the impression many on Tattle liked him. He came across as a run of the mill guy with a tit diagnosis.
Then things quickly changed.
I don't think nobody will know why but we could all guess. I'd guess that Rich enjoys the attention from his followers.
My opinion changed when he started publishing chapters from his book.
A need for attention?
Rich says he had been reading here for many months and on one of the screenshots he posted, he was either logged in or someone logged in had sent him the screenshot. If he had been reading here for many months then he never once mentioned it.
On the back of Lizzie England getting upset about something she had read here (which in my opinion she handled like an adult, she said her piece and moved on quickly) Rich played billy big bollocks, Rich the Martyr, Rich the Knight in shining armour. Rich was going to speak out and take on Tattle single-handedly.
It all smacks of attention-seeking to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Suggested thread title
Bowel bro pinnochio
What’s the truth? Will we ever know?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.