Bowelbro #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
l thought he had disappeared from IG again a few weeks ago and I’ve been genuinely worried about his health but I guess he’s been there the whole time and just blocked me for no good reason. I have been nothing but supportive and I donated to his fundraisers like an absolute mug too. Lesson learned I guess after reading this lot! Take heed people!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
l thought he had disappeared from IG again a few weeks ago and I’ve been genuinely worried about his health but I guess he’s been there the whole time and just blocked me for no good reason. I have been nothing but supportive and I donated to his fundraisers like an absolute mug too. Lesson learned I guess after reading this lot! Take heed people!
Had you engaged with him in anyway over msg etc? By chance did your insta name have a flower reference in it (he’s obsessed with that hypothesis)? As someone who believed in him, were you ever suspicious before coming here?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't take it personally. I think Rich blocks anyone and everyone he finds remotely suspicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had you engaged with him in anyway over msg etc? By chance did your insta name have a flower reference in it (he’s obsessed with that hypothesis)? As someone who believed in him, were you ever suspicious before coming here?
Yes multiple times, always with kindness. No flower no 🤷🏼‍♀️ I read what he screenshot and shared on his IG about tattle of course but I never came looking until I googled his username tonight to see if anyone else was talking about him disappearing again. I joined a long time ago when another person disappeared without a trace but I never came back after it all died down and pretty much forgot about it until Rich.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Rich has paid his respects to Bradley and I have seen him mention Bradley a few times. Why are Rich's followers sending supporting messages to Rich & Lisa? Did Rich personally know Bradley?

Reactions: 4
Yes multiple times, always with kindness. No flower no 🤷🏼‍♀️ I read what he screenshot and shared on his IG about tattle of course but I never came looking until I googled his username tonight to see if anyone else was talking about him disappearing again. I joined a long time ago when another person disappeared without a trace but I never came back after it all died down and pretty much forgot about it until Rich.
I think and hope you’ll find tattle is a place of kindness too. We are not who Rich portrays us to be: we simply ask difficult, uncomfortable questions and are happy to hold our hands up if we get stuff wrong. It’s telling that rich has quite the reactions he does to stuff we ask about here instead of simply ignoring or answering questions
---
Rich has paid his respects to Bradley and I have seen him mention Bradley a few times. Why are Rich's followers sending supporting messages to Rich & Lisa? Did Rich personally know Bradley?
I think they met once or twice. He gifted bradley football tickets and watched with him. It seems they stayed in touch so rich would occasionally share Bradley’s fundraising links and it seems he helped Bradleys family access hospice care.

Rich claimed he was going to host a gala for Bradley but that never materialised.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For those who are blocked.
Audio
He hasn't used his voice for a few days so it sounds strange for him to hear his voice. (Despite him then saying he's been talking with a hospice doctor and oncologist)
He's not been outside since Saturday (Despite his contradicting Sunday posts)
Been off antibiotics for 48 hours and now back to feeling good.
Was a really REALLY BAD reaction to antibiotics, both mentally and physically (Everything is Bad and the worst in Rich's world)
Met with the hospice doctor and met with his oncologist and both agree that antibiotics are the issue and nutrition is the issue. Antibiotics caused the mental issue and nutrition (lack of) caused the fatigue. (He needs a new oncologist because an oncologist would know that cancer causes fatigue in itself, no need to look elsewhere as to why a cancer patient is feeling tired)
Over the last 36 hours, he's been mindful of eating and is now feeling a little bit better.
Thanks, people for the THOUSANDS OF MESSAGES he received, all containing nutritional advice. THOUSANDS which he repeats for a second time.
He ignored and went with his own intuition so he had ice cream, milkshake, full-fat milk, fish and chips on weds night and pizza on thursday night (Why ask for advice if he is going to ignore it and use his own intuition?)
Hospice doctor recommended doing ANYTHING to get calories in, even if its full fat Coke ( Hospices prescribe fortisips Rich, no need for fizzy pop). No way would a hospice doctor advise on fizzy pop. And no I don't believe it.
He is feeling semi-human (NOT human, just semi which he repeats) since Friday when Lisa set off to go to Scotland.
He was worried it was cancer progression (repeats) if it continued he wouldn't have wanted to be here much longer. Describes pain, weakness, exhaustion, fatigue and says it was bleeping HORRENDOUS. However the hospice doctor and oncologist looked at whats changed and have concluded not cancer progression, its antibiotics and lack of nutrition.
Minus Antibiotics & Plus Calories because the experts know what they are doing.
He's dressed (Camera showcases Burberry hoodie and ripped jeans) and he is heading to pick up a pizza from Nonnas pizza.
Pays his respects to Bradley and feels Bradley earnt a rest. Says he feels honoured to have met Bradley last summer where Bradley and his mum sat in Rich's garden and discussed football. (Rich looks genuinely emotional)
And he is now off to fetch pizza and try live on another day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Audio
He hasn't used his voice for a few days so it sounds strange for him to hear his voice. (Despite him then saying he's been talking with a hospice doctor and oncologist)
Was a really REALLY BAD reaction to antibiotics, both mentally and physically (Everything is Bad and the worst in Rich's world)
Met with the hospice doctor and met with his oncologist and both agree that antibiotics are the issue and nutrition is the issue. Antibiotics caused the mental issue and nutrition (lack of) caused the fatigue. (He needs a new oncologist because an oncologist would know that cancer causes fatigue in itself, no need to look elsewhere as to why a cancer patient is feeling tired)
Over the last 36 hours, he's been mindful of eating and is now feeling a little bit better.
Thanks, people for the THOUSANDS OF MESSAGES he received, all containing nutritional advice. THOUSANDS which he repeats for a second time.
He ignored and went with his own intuition so he had ice cream, milkshake, full-fat milk, fish and chips on weds night and pizza on thursday night (Why ask for advice if he is going to ignore it and use his own intuition?)
Hospice doctor recommended doing ANYTHING to get calories in, even if its full fat Coke ( Hospices prescribe fortisips Rich, no need for fizzy pop). No way would a hospice doctor advise on fizzy pop. And no I don't believe it.
He is feeling semi-human (NOT human, just semi which he repeats) since Friday when Lisa set off to go to Scotland.
He was worried it was cancer progression (repeats) if it continued he wouldn't have wanted to be here much longer. Describes pain, weakness, exhaustion, fatigue and says it was bleeping HORRENDOUS. However the hospice doctor and oncologist looked at whats changed and have concluded not cancer progression, its antibiotics and lack of nutrition.
He's dressed (Camera showcases Burberry hoodie and ripped jeans) and he is heading to pick up a pizza from Nonnas pizza.
Pays his respects to Bradley and feels Bradley earnt a rest. Says he feels honoured to have met Bradley last summer where Bradley and his mum sat in Rich's garden and discussed football. (Rich looks genuinely emotional)
Thank you for the update much appreciated, good to see he ignored everyone’ advise. Of course the dr told him to drink coke fgs is that the best he can do. So interesting to see who picked his car up for him considering he was so very ill 😷 so many inconsistencies again. He doesn’t seem to remember what he says half the time !!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Audio
Not forgetting this clever guy is going to keep the chemo up, get back to stable and then have his team push hard for the operation.
Best plan EVER!
I’ll keep watching quietly and intently… best movie EVER 👍🏼

Reactions: 6
Not forgetting this clever guy is going to keep the chemo up, get back to stable and then have his team push hard for the operation.
Best plan EVER!
I’ll keep watching quietly and intently… best movie EVER 👍🏼
Guy gets given his DS1500/SR1 form available to him due to living with a terminal illness. A form for when a doctor thinks the patient has less than 12 months to live. Meanwhile Rich is returning back to the same thing, having an operation. The mother of all surgeries. Surely if he does read tattle even he must see what that looks ridiculous!

Aligning welfare and health services
The 12-month, end of life approach used in the Special Rules means that the DWP is aligned with the NHS, where the definition of ‘end of life’ states that ‘patients are approaching the end of life when they are likely to die within the next 12 months’.

Clinicians are encouraged to identify patients who have reached the final year of their life and use a holistic approach to consider the support that their patient may require at this point. The alignment of the definition across welfare and health services allows clinicians to include conversations about financial support in wider conversations about ‘what matters most’ to their patient, thus being more responsive to their needs.

Meanwhile Mr Davies is planning the mother of all surgeries.

Reactions: 5
A couple of things I am questioning after reading the latest update.

I thought that he said he felt the best he had ever felt when Lisa went away (we picked it apart at the time) now he’s changed the narrative.

Where is his car and how can he be able to drive it? Has it been mentioned?

I may be being naive here, if you’re a multi millionaire, super car for no reason wealthy, can’t you privately pay for whatever surgery you want? Even if it’s not in this country? Couldn’t he travel to America and pay for it? He probably has a private jet somewhere to get there too 🤷‍♀️

What are you on about?
I'm very well aware of what hospices offer, why do you think I need an explanation exactly? And I am talking about current times. This year infact.
---

Aye the corner shop :D Costcutter.
Ok calm down so need to be snippy, not everyone knows that a Hospice offers a range of services 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also how do I know what you are or arn’t aware of ? I don’t know anything about you.

Reactions: 2
Ok calm down so need to be snippy, not everyone knows that a Hospice offers a range of services 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also how do I know what you are or arn’t aware of ? I don’t know anything about you.
I’m perfectly calm 😁
---
A couple of things I am questioning after reading the latest update.

I thought that he said he felt the best he had ever felt when Lisa went away (we picked it apart at the time) now he’s changed the narrative.

Where is his car and how can he be able to drive it? Has it been mentioned?

I may be being naive here, if you’re a multi millionaire, super car for no reason wealthy, can’t you privately pay for whatever surgery you want? Even if it’s not in this country? Couldn’t he travel to America and pay for it? He probably has a private jet somewhere to get there too 🤷‍♀️
No. Car was mentioned in the Q&A screenshots over the weekend, but no mention since. If he paid his deposit like he stated then I am sure there would have been an update. A follower asked him if he would consider going abroad for treatment? Answer was that if treatment was unavailable to him in Uk he wouldn’t travel elsewhere.
Says he recently sold his scam of a business ;) I suspected a cover story developing right there.
---
Evidence that what Rich said in his audio yesterday completely conflicts with what he posted late on Saturday night. He specifically said his brain doesn’t realise he is sick on Saturday. Audio he says he felt unwell since Friday.
Mentioned diet and how to get a quick 600kcal in on Saturday.
Evidence that car was apparently arriving Wednesday.
I suspect the car will go the same way as the book, it won’t materialise.

Attachments

Last edited:
Not having my finger on the pulse of bowel cancer therapies, are there no 'promising' treatments off NHS or in countries closeby that a person with great wealth would be accessing? His whole treatment approach seems thrown together as well and reactive versus what I'd expect from someone with deep pockets and a knowledgeable, proactive healthcare team. What is he on about going across the world on his honeymoon and showing off flashy cars, yet sitting on his arse and not accessing promising clinical trials or treatments off label nearby? He's been healthy enough for self indulgences, but is not taking advantage of the most promising that money can buy whilst still in stable enough health to access them? Didn't Bowelbabe try many more options?
---
Evidence that what Rich said in his audio yesterday completely conflicts with what he posted late on Saturday night. He specifically said his brain doesn’t realise he is sick on Saturday. Audio he says he felt unwell since Friday.
Mentioned diet and how to get a quick 600kcal in on Saturday.
Then, where the hell is an ng tube or central line? Losing two stones, you'd think aggressive measures would have been undertaken in a Stage 4 terminal cancer patient to immediately implement nutritional support!

Last edited:
Not having my finger on the pulse of bowel cancer therapies, are there no 'promising' treatments off NHS or in countries closeby that a person with great wealth would be accessing? His whole treatment approach seems thrown together as well and reactive versus what I'd expect from someone with deep pockets and a knowledgeable, proactive healthcare team. What is he on about going across the world on his honeymoon and showing off flashy cars, yet sitting on his arse and not accessing promising clinical trials or treatments off label nearby? He's been healthy enough for self indulgences, but is not taking advantage of the most promising that money can buy whilst still in stable enough health to access them? Didn't Bowelbabe try many more options?
Yes she certainly did try everything that was viable. She was not a flashy look what I’ve got person either, yes I know she did her adds etc but the comparison between the two is so far apart from his reality. But she didn’t lie about her symptoms and contradict herself daily as there was no need to. I know Rich has cancer it’s just the constant discrepancies and drama that let him down. His bragging and being disingenuous, why does he need to do that ? Debs had her fair share of tattle gossip and didn’t start threatening people and again bragging about his money and he’ll get the best he can blah blah blah. Sorry I’m going, I’m sleep deprived again and talking tit as per 🙄😩👋🏻

Something changed over the last year when it came to money. He originally said he needed to raise money for his treatment and that Lisa sold her car to help afford it. He was able to see Jamie Murphy becuse he paid £200 for a private appt and then Jamie saw him as an NHS patient. So all very reasonable.

And then somewhere along the way he’s morphed into this insanely rich person. Do you think that’s part of his lies- that he wanted to be seen as this multimillionaire person.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.