Bowelbro #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread.

For anyone new joining here, please read the previous threads, there are extensive screen shots which back up what most of us believe about Richard.

I have a feeling that thread number 5 is where the truth comes out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks for the new thread.

For anyone new joining here, please read the previous threads, there are extensive screen shots which back up what most of us believe about Richard.

I have a feeling that thread number 5 is where the truth comes out.
I'm still waiting for him to post our mug shots like he claims he's got. I hope my hair and makeup was done in the said pics ;)
---
Meh

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm still waiting for him to post our mug shots like he claims he's got. I hope my hair and makeup was done in the said pics ;)
😂 He hasn’t got a clue has he? From what I’ve seen too he’s deleting genuine followers and not tattlers.

Does anyone remember being on the bowel babe thread and how it would regularly, every few days sometimes, end up with her fans coming over and battling us and our opinions. Funny how Rich never has anyone coming over to stick up for him, no one. Ever!!

Reactions: 7
To the person asking if Rich is lying about his wealth, the answer is absolutely.

no genuinely rich person shouts about it the wayhe does. My ex partner was rich, his dad was worth around £16 million and my partner was constantly handed money out by him. However, you would never know, his dad drove a Volvo, no house renovations were ever done, his clothes came from M&S, he was actually a really brilliant guy who sadly passed not long ago.

Rich comes across as someone who either grew up poor and is now overwhelmed that he has his own money and doesn’t know how to handle it, or he’s out right lying. I am swaying towards the latter, the car, despite being expensive, is not a super car. Is a 60k Porsche which is accessible to more people than you think. Super cars cost hundreds of thousands. And let’s be real, the car hasn’t materialised has it? And if he weren’t able to pick it up, he would have had it delivered.

his house was built by him which saves a huge amount of money. It’s in a nice village in a cheap county, not in an expensive part of Northamptonshire either. Lisa’s car could be leased like a lot of people living on credit. His vulgar Burberry outfits could be fake or from discount stores.

rich people are savvy with their money, it’s how they stay rich. Richard will have nothing to leave behind for his wife unfortunately

Reactions: 9
😂 He hasn’t got a clue has he? From what I’ve seen too he’s deleting genuine followers and not tattlers.

Does anyone remember being on the bowel babe thread and how it would regularly, every few days sometimes, end up with her fans coming over and battling us and our opinions. Funny how Rich never has anyone coming over to stick up for him, no one. Ever!!
No we just get the oddballs like 'Gloria' that ask "Do Rich and Lisa have a monogamist relationship? I wouldn't want to say anything to risk their relationship" 2 months on and we are still waiting on Gloria to explain :)

Yes! I get the impression he is hoping for refund requests :) Is it PIP Payment day Rich? Lisa's payday?

Chemo delayed - Tick
Book delayed -Tick
Go for it Rich! I know what comes next............ Car delivery delayed - Tick :)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder how those meetings with publishers are going. Ie, the ones where they’re talking to Waterstones, Amazon and Tesco about his book. Lollll.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if this being on “deaths door” unable to move limbs and eat was because Lisa had gone away to make her feel guilty she’s left him and that happened and so she doesn’t do it again ? Screams of controlling especially as he made her take the dog for some reason
I’ve never heard of a reaction to antibiotics as feeling depressed ?
I thought the outside area of his bedroom be ideal when he can’t walk too far … sorry EDIT not possible with legs and arms not working silly me
And if he’s the worst collection of pus known to man the other day why would a hospice doctor ( was it ? Lost track !) decide to stop them when they’d been prescribed … and as for not eating … he constantly does cook with my lives has he forgotten he’s master chef and he’s had a non- Functioning stoma from constipation!
omg he’s got to remember his bullshit !
I think the Ferrari was one of those virgin drive your car a lap round an airfield experience for £30🤣x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if this being on “deaths door” unable to move limbs and eat was because Lisa had gone away to make her feel guilty she’s left him and that happened and so she doesn’t do it again ? Screams of controlling especially as he made her take the dog for some reason
I’ve never heard of a reaction to antibiotics as feeling depressed ?
I thought the outside area of his bedroom be ideal when he can’t walk too far … sorry EDIT not possible with legs and arms not working silly me
And if he’s the worst collection of pus known to man the other day why would a hospice doctor ( was it ? Lost track !) decide to stop them when they’d been prescribed … and as for not eating … he constantly does cook with my lives has he forgotten he’s master chef and he’s had a non- Functioning stoma from constipation!
omg he’s got to remember his bullshit !
I think the Ferrari was one of those virgin drive your car a lap round an airfield experience for £30🤣x
Yes that’s a great thought! DownUnder we call it Red Balloon experience… about $100 AUD ✅✅✅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought he wasn't re-releasing the book because he didn't want to end up on the New York Times Best Seller list - higher than 8th place at that. Didn't he say it was a balancing act and egotistical to re-release it? Seems his ego won then.
---
Not 1 refund request :D
I actually believe this...because no one bought it in the first place!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.