Bowelbro #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bear him at all. He forgets that despite how “crappy” his treatment has been (according to him)—he has had access to treatment (Avastin) and care (private) many people with stage 4 do not have access to. He should count himself lucky, that he is so wealthy he can get the best of everything right?

I do hope the bells are ringing for the “devoted BowelBro team” this is who the REAL Richard is. Not the man lying in a bed smiling sweetly, calling you all cherub with his hand out for more cash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think he's now blocked me 🤣....despite the fact I've never commented on his page or interacted with him at all but its saying user not found

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think he's now blocked me 🤣....despite the fact I've never commented on his page or interacted with him at all but its saying user not found
His account is still there when I just checked but I don’t follow him so can’t see anything!

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2154603
Forced them to do a scan? He’s such a bully.
Well Richie Boy, your mask has well and truly slipped now. He needs to learn the world doesn’t revolve around him. A foul-mouthed tirade at a Doctor is the result of people around him blowing smoke up his arse and enabling him leaving him not being able to hear the word “no” from anyone.

Mr ‘I am considerably richer than you’ has just sold his business, allegedly, and likes to make out he’s full of money - your average cancer patient has NO CHOICE but to go along with what the NHS say because there’s no other alternative. Take it private Mr Moneybags and if that means waiting until Tuesday then that’s life.

I can only imagine what he said and did to get the scan. And as for hoping there’s something wrong so he can throw it in their face - that tells me all I need to know about him. Nasty, odious little man.

Reactions: 10
It's all very well demanding having a scan but I think it will be highly unlikely there will be anybody to actually report said scan and action it's findings until after bank holiday ...skeleton staff in at weekends/bank holiday and probably not experienced in interpreting his complicated anatomy

Reactions: 9
IMG_4799.jpeg

Has he not heard of the funding cuts and that most of the NHS staff have been striking recently?! They’re probably all exhausted!

Reactions: 9
Well Richie Boy, your mask has well and truly slipped now. He needs to learn the world doesn’t revolve around him. A foul-mouthed tirade at a Doctor is the result of people around him blowing smoke up his arse and enabling him leaving him not being able to hear the word “no” from anyone.

Mr ‘I am considerably richer than you’ has just sold his business, allegedly, and likes to make out he’s full of money - your average cancer patient has NO CHOICE but to go along with what the NHS say because there’s no other alternative. Take it private Mr Moneybags and if that means waiting until Tuesday then that’s life.

I can only imagine what he said and did to get the scan. And as for hoping there’s something wrong so he can throw it in their face - that tells me all I need to know about him. Nasty, odious little man.
He probably threatened to contact the local paper as they’ll publish whatever he tells them😡

• Haha
I don’t know why any multi millionaire who has been diagnosed with terminal cancer hasn’t taken their care private by now. At the end of the day money cannot buy you health but it buys you better opportunities and options. He’s a liar and if he’s not lying and is genuinely that wealthy then he’s a mug who has shortened his life for shockingly bad clothes and holidays.

Reactions: 13
Turfed me out now as well and made his account private again. 😂 Have never, ever interacted with him on there.
Pram/toys springs to mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He’s been private for a while, I’ve not been able to see his stuff because I’ve never followed. Is he just mass deleting people?

Reactions: 3
He’s been private for a while, I’ve not been able to see his stuff because I’ve never followed. Is he just mass deleting people?
I wonder if he’s about to delete his Instagram account again. He wants to control the narrative around everything and he knows it won’t look good even to his super fans if he’s chucking his toys out of the pram about the NHS team treating him as they would do any other stage 4 cancer patient.

I'm still there. Am really not sure what surgery he was hoping for - you can't 'wash out' a bowel. I've seen people have manual evacuations (when poor is scooped out from the rectum) but not sure you can do that via a stoma.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2154677
Has he not heard of the funding cuts and that most of the NHS staff have been striking recently?! They’re probably all exhausted!
Our trust has a dire shortage of radiologists and radiographers across many sub specialties including cancer ....jobs have been advertised numerous times with no appointments!
but hey Rich you throw your toys out of the pram and bingo you've got a scan - for what good it's going to do .....still isn't going to change the final outcome for you

Reactions: 10
From a U.S. published study:

“Hospitalization for bowel obstruction occurred a median of 7.4 months after colon cancer diagnosis, and median survival after obstruction was approximately 2.5 months.

In multivariable models, surgical compared with nonsurgical management was not associated with prolonged survival.”

Seems the A&E surgeon is correct.

View attachment 2154603
Forced them to do a scan? He’s such a bully.
Despicable behaviour. He probably threatened them with a lawsuit vile BULLY. I hope it’s the worst news because of his me me me selfish prick attitude. Sorry if that doesn’t sit well with some of you but I’m just gobsmacked with his attitude towards the people that are trying to help him. I hope PALS tell you to duck right off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.