Bowelbro #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me he looks more stressed than unwell, and the weight loss could be down to stress too. Definitely looks like a lack of sleep which is ironic as he says he sleeps the majority of the day
He is certainly losing weight. A big difference between his honeymoon pics and current pics. I do believe he has advanced cancer. I don’t believe the hospice would have had him there if it wasn’t true.

Reactions: 8
He is certainly losing weight. A big difference between his honeymoon pics and current pics. I do believe he has advanced cancer. I don’t believe the hospice would have had him there if it wasn’t true.
Hospices take in people without advanced or terminal cancer.

That said I do believe he has cancer. I just can’t work out why he lies. Or which bits are lies and which bits are truth.

Reactions: 8
He don’t look ill to me! But he forgot to eat yet spends his days planning extravagant menus and constantly talks about food so I call bullshit again
He doesn’t look ill to me yes looks stressed or pissed off we still don’t believe him. But he doesn’t look ill or seems to have any significant weight loss. Maybe he’s not eating because he’s in a bleeping massive hole and doesn’t know how to get out but maybe he could use that tiny trowel that Lisa has lol also he’s lying again about eating and drinking because he was managing it on Saturday and Monday so it’s crap 💩 it’s all crap. Nothing he says is real or true and that’s his fault not mine or yours just his. Remember this man is a master of manipulation and has a very very nasty streak. Regardless of his cancer diagnosis it doesn’t change him or the fact he continually lies. Listened to the podcast “Believe in Magic” very insightful.
---
He “forgot” to eat.

Sounds legit.

He is still managing to suck people in ffs to his nonsensical fantasies, it’s a bloody joke.
---
Hospices are not just for terminally ill cancer patients you know they deal with pain control and symptoms of lots of different ailments. His trip to the Hospice was planned that was so obvious from the moment he filmed from with his name above the bed. I guess only time will tell with him. Also I guess if you don’t eat then you loose weight simples!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hospices take in people without advanced or terminal cancer.

That said I do believe he has cancer. I just can’t work out why he lies. Or which bits are lies and which bits are truth.
Earlier you stated he didn’t show side effects of having an IV steroid prescribed, because he doesn’t have moon face puffiness. Not everyone does. My husband had IV meth pred then prednisone for 50 weeks and remained moon face free.

Your response to what I wrote reads all hospices. My local hospice only offers inpatient beds to incurable/advanced/ palliative hospital however you want to label) folk.

Earlier you stated he didn’t show side effects of having an IV steroid prescribed, because he doesn’t have moon face puffiness. Not everyone does. My husband had IV meth pred then prednisone for 50 weeks and remained moon face free.

Your response to what I wrote reads all hospices. My local hospice only offers inpatient beds to incurable/advanced/ palliative hospital however you want to label) folk.
That’s correct: he didn’t show side effects of an iv steroid. Doesn’t mean he didn’t have it, I’m just saying he didn’t show side effects.

The hospice he says he attends isn’t just for advanced cancer patients; they offer respite to people (some who are even cured of their cancer).

Reactions: 3
I never post in this thread, I’m just a reader but I saw this…do you reckon it’s his new wheels??!!
And then you are….with your fiery Italian racehorse on wheels….standing on the effin parking place at Tesco. Sigh.

All Hospices offer different services. It’s a misconception that a Hospice is a place you go just to die things are very different these days

Reactions: 3
I give you weird vibes? Why? In no way connected, didn’t realise that this was an exclusive club of posters that doesn’t allow newcomers 🤦‍♀️
Please, do not be offended, but there is a story in the lasts posts and threads. Read the pages and you will understand why some people are very, very careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All Hospices offer different services. It’s a misconception that a Hospice is a place you go just to die things are very different these days
What are you on about?
I'm very well aware of what hospices offer, why do you think I need an explanation exactly? And I am talking about current times. This year infact.
---
Just as a matter of speaking. Can you you imagine where you go with your fancy car in a small uk village and not feeling well? Tesco, Asda or any other shop.
Aye the corner shop :D Costcutter.

• Heart
What are you on about?
I'm very well aware of what hospices offer, why do you think I need an explanation exactly? And I am talking about current times. This year infact.
---

Aye the corner shop :D Costcutter.
I can not add 2 emoji’s so this way it shall be: 🤣

• Heart
I can not add 2 emoji’s so this way it shall be: 🤣
Well, while we are on the subject... My dimwit neighbours sons rent out sports cars for weekends, just to the rev the bollocks out of them and speed up and down our road. Lots of dimwits around.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What are you on about?
---
You said you wouldn’t believe he’d be in a hospice if he didn’t have advanced cancer. We’re just trying to highlight that you don’t need to have advanced cancer to attend the one he did (and it sounds like you’re agreeing so perhaps we just put ut down to a typo somewhere)

Reactions: 4
You said you wouldn’t believe he’d be in a hospice if he didn’t have advanced cancer. We’re just trying to highlight that you don’t need to have advanced cancer to attend the one he did (and it sounds like you’re agreeing so perhaps we just put ut down to a typo somewhere)
I have a faint sensation that Saydee is very well aware about the possibilities and impossibilities of hospice care.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.