BowelBro #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not surprised they’re refusing to do it. I’ve never heard of it being done in an otherwise fit patient, let alone one with liver mets and bowel full of tumours which could pop with increased pressure. If a patient dies within a year of an operation they have to report the surgeon to the coroner to explain why they did the operation and was it worth the risk, which is something that isn’t taken lightly.

Reactions: 14
“I said have you seen my bleeping scans?”

This is how he spoke to a Dr. Absolutely disgusting to be honest. The level of denial about his situation is pretty evident now too….

The doctor said it’s about pain management now. But ole Richard here is about to buy his dream car, write a book and save the world. Madness.

I actually feel sorry for his wife. Yes, I know she isn’t entirely innocent. But lately, whenever he puts the camera on her—she is starting to look exhausted. I’m not surprised. It must be like having to deal with a child, and not a man.

I can’t imagine having to deal with his constant meltdowns, reactionary behaviour, flip flopping between ideas and decisions etc. Added to that—she will probably end up a young widow. I don’t know how she copes with it…I do hope she has someone in her life who is there for HER.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How is that happening to him? Bowel obstructions are no joke.
Why does it have to be surgery? Could they not try a medical enema first with the tube to try and break down the tit??? Maybe not with his tumours I guess??
Don’t take any notice of this foul mouth tirade have you not learned by now he’s a baby who can’t deal with a bit of pain. Remember they are the experts and know what they are doing. He’s a child who stamps his feet to get what he wants even if it’s not necessary. Also he’s constipated not bowel obstruction he’s on so many drugs no wonder he is. He thinks mo et will buy him anything and it’s pathetic. The Dr IS the EXPERT not Baby Rich I have zero sympathy for him. Utterly disgusting behaviour from him. No surprise there !!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.