BowelBro #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he followed bowel babe very closely. I think he is saying that he called his doctor because she said she did that on the way to hospital in her medical emergency. I believe Deborah had her doctors number because she done an interview and tv documentary with him, I believe she acknowledged that in her story of the event.
Bowel bro is a chancer, we know it and more people will learn it soon. I’m tired of him now, I wish it would stop soon, as horrible as that sounds, he needs to just duck off.

Reactions: 14
I think he followed bowel babe very closely. I think he is saying that he called his doctor because she said she did that on the way to hospital in her medical emergency. I believe Deborah had her doctors number because she done an interview and tv documentary with him, I believe she acknowledged that in her story of the event.
Bowel bro is a chancer, we know it and more people will learn it soon. I’m tired of him now, I wish it would stop soon, as horrible as that sounds, he needs to just duck off.
Yes he really did hence the Bowel Bro name it’s too coincidental. Reading what he’s done is almost word for word on Debs podcast about her bleed. bleeping hell he’s trying to imitate her. I bet he’s read her books and taking extracts from them. He is a chancer all right how do we even know if the pictures of his impacted bowel is his ? Something is not right here in fact it feels very off. This is all a grand plan and cleverly thought out this whole comeback and sudden deterioration. There is a woman on TikTok who had an addiction to opioids and ended up with a blockage and ended up with an colostomy bag and it was all self sabotage. The writing of this apparent book has been copied or written by someone it’s not his, he doesn’t have the brain capacity for it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So I read some of his excerpt from the previous page. I got bored but wheat struck me (other than the tit writing) was that he woke at 4am and called his doctor, who then arranged an ambulance to come and take him to the hospice, a 10 minute drive away. When they arrived someone was hoovering, bit of an unsociable hour to be hoovering, even if that whole scenario took a couple/few hours isn’t it.

Reactions: 7
So I read some of his excerpt from the previous page. I got bored but wheat struck me (other than the tit writing) was that he woke at 4am and called his doctor, who then arranged an ambulance to come and take him to the hospice, a 10 minute drive away. When they arrived someone was hoovering, bit of an unsociable hour to be hoovering, even if that whole scenario took a couple/few hours isn’t it.
It’s all bleeping lies and crap. It’s not real life and your telling me he was in so much pain he drifted into unconsciousness but managed to walk down the stairs ? ok Rich whatever 🙄 and it was 4am but it was a beautiful and crisp morning but surely it was dark !!! Please just make this make sense.

What is odd is you don’t need a scan to diagnose a blockage / obstruction - a simple abdominal X-ray will do. I’ve been in this situation MANY a time and have been very impacted myself. Only ever been admitted to hospital for it once mind. It can be a medical emergency (the bowel can burst, I think?) which is super serious, so the fact he’s not near a surgical team is surprising.

Secondly they seem to be giving him sachets to drink which will do next to nothing if the scans are true. He needs to be given hard core drugs like the ones you get for a colonoscopy (this is routine treatment for a blockage). So either something isn’t adding up or his dr isn’t the walking on water Jesus he makes out.

Lastly on his Insta the other day he was gulping down a fizzy cola drink. The first thing any medic will tell you with a blockage is to drink water. It’s strange that he’s really not helping himself with this situation when it comes to basics.

Also, my god that man couldn’t write a coherent text msg to save his life

As I mentioned before a poor family member of mine had a bowel obstruction due to being opioids after a surgery and not being given laxatives/softeners.

They ended up in the Er. First they were given a few different enema to do themselves in the toilet, no luck.
Then they were told the next step would be a medical enema (basically a tube full of water up the arse that went very high up to try to remove everything). If that didn't work then it would have to be a manual extraction (sedation, and hand up there). The medical enema worked but was terrible ofc. My family member said that before the procedure they thought they were going to die because of the pain, worried about their bowel exploding.

Can Rich not have any of that done because of his stoma?

It’s all bleeping lies and crap. It’s not real life and your telling me he was in so much pain he drifted into unconsciousness but managed to walk down the stairs ? ok Rich whatever 🙄 and it was 4am but it was a beautiful and crisp morning but surely it was dark !!! Please just make this make sense.
Then ordered a J20 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Then ordered a J20 😂
If when he arrived he was in severe pain and it was an emergency all of that crap about ordering him a J20 and Lisa unpacking his bag and putting his pillow on the bed etc etc is fantasy the whole part of his book is fantasy, I wonder what books he nicking extracts from ?! It’s like a novel not a novice scribbling his innermost thoughts. Lisa waking up saying “what is it my love” pain coming in waves against a cliff !! How many days shall I pack for ? All utter claptrap. If he was in agony he would have gone straight to A & E not a bleeping Hospice. Pack for the worst ehh ? I smell many 🐀🐀🐀🐀 not just one. His pants must be on 🔥 ffs this bloke is a poor excuse of a man. Paracetamol or codeine would be given in A & E they recon but he needed much better pain meds especially being an addict an all. This was all planned 💯 Rich we see you.

Reactions: 8
So how does that work? ....admitted for surgery for impaction to a hospital he's publicly already said he detests then straight back to hospice
In all my years working in various hospitals throughout UK, I've never known a surgical patient transferred back to a
hospice immediately post surgery!
good luck with that Rich....oh and don't expect A&E to be able to sort 6 weeks worth of impaction just like that, if numerous days of enemas and the like haven't already....I don't even know if surgery would even be an option at this stage in the game....there's high rates of mortality and morbidity associated with obstruction in stage 4 colorectal cancer
IMG_0118.jpg

A lot of older patients with hip replacements get discharged to convalescent homes (ie after theyre well enough for discharge, they don’t go home as they need a bit of help). I’m pretty sure that’s what Richard is referring to. He will indeed recover in NGH but when he’s well enough for home, he’ll go to the hospice. The hospice probably isn’t full to capacity so it’s not like they’re doing any favours here. But he likes to make out like he’s special.

A lot of older patients with hip replacements get discharged to convalescent homes (ie after theyre well enough for discharge, they don’t go home as they need a bit of help). I’m pretty sure that’s what Richard is referring to. He will indeed recover in NGH but when he’s well enough for home, he’ll go to the hospice. The hospice probably isn’t full to capacity so it’s not like they’re doing any favours here. But he likes to make out like he’s special.
I was coming here to say how he makes out that everything is special treatment. He’s insufferable

Ps. Hi Cherubs 😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
They closed most of the cottage hospitals which was a big shame now we just have bed blockers obviously through no fault of there own. They were perfect places but our government thought better 🤷🏼‍♀️

He got seen quick in a n e. But they’re not going to do anything. Surely if it’s as bad as he says they should be although I’m surprised after all his updates last week that it would be left till Sunday on a bank holiday weekend as an emergency.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He got seen quick in a n e. But they’re not going to do anything. Surely if it’s as bad as he says they should be although I’m surprised after all his updates last week that it would be left till Sunday on a bank holiday weekend as an emergency.
He’s a nasty little rat with a dirty mouth.

Reactions: 9
Hes such a baby. When he doesn’t get his own way this is how he behaves. The foul mouthed idiot. The way hes speaking about the Doctor……

what a prize twit.

Question

If you are sooooooo loaded Rich why on earth are you even in an NHS facility? Why arent you paying for a fancy private london hospital eh? Why? Surely someone with a multi million pound construction company must be able to afford private care? No.

didn’t think so twit.

Reactions: 14
Good luck finding a private hospital which is taking admissions on a bank holiday weekend. Private hospitals don’t have emergency facilities.

do you think he’s going to call up the original surgeon who he moved to tears with his original diagnosis - I’m sure he does private work too! (Probably not on a bank holiday though)

How is that happening to him? Bowel obstructions are no joke.
Why does it have to be surgery? Could they not try a medical enema first with the tube to try and break down the tit??? Maybe not with his tumours I guess??

• Angry
Reactions: 4
In my 37 years of working in NHS ( and past 20 years in oncology) I've never heard of a stage 4 colorectal cancer patient getting a surgical "wash out" for obstruction
your'e either treated conservatively by 'suck and drip' with NG tube and IV fluids or possibly a stent ( but I think his "blockage" is past that point now
being a private patient wouldn't be treated any differently , and Unlikely to make any difference at this point
I bet Rich voted Tory and now his chickens have come home to roost .....this is what years of underfunding and bed closures means

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.