BowelBro #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

Reactions: 1
To anyone he is doxxing on Facebook: I will report him to Facebook and get my reporter friends in the U.S. to do the same. I was once targeted by a bully and know how it feels. I’m sorry this is happening to you and we can help.
Don’t duck with reporters, Rich.

Reactions: 12
Hmmm there are some accounts I do have suspicion over if they could actually be Rich. Language pattern is an interesting thing. Maybe I am wrong though.

Reactions: 8
Yes, he's posted my picture and his name on his Facebook. He has no right to share my name and picture. Regardless of if he thinks I've trolled him. Which i have not
---

Everyone I know will be sent full dossiers on what I have been "up to" including my family. He has passed it all on to the police and solicitors.
Was this today? Or did he do this a few weeks ago? I strongly suggest that you post the evidence here. He has already done the worst and cannot hurt you. I have no idea why someone would contact the police or a solicitor about a single comment you made about the way he was handling his giveaway. This doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 5
Was this today? Or did he do this a few weeks ago? I strongly suggest that you post the evidence here. He has already done the worst and cannot hurt you. I have no idea why someone would contact the police or a solicitor about a single comment you made about the way he was handling his giveaway. This doesn’t make sense.
No, I remember that poster and warned her at the time to hide her tracks. She hadn’t done anything bad so didn’t want to. He’s clutching to go after her, he’s also really showing us that he left instagram because of what we were saying. Report him everyone. If he’s squeaky clean then he has nothing to worry about.

Reactions: 11
Is he using his real name on Facebook? Unfortunately the search filters on there are crap and I’m seeing U.S. accounts.

Reactions: 3
Is he using his real name on Facebook? Unfortunately the search filters on there are crap and I’m seeing U.S. accounts.
I don’t have Facebook so not sure. He’s rather embarrassing isn’t he. He must have all sorts of old acquaintances on his Facebook, old school mates, friends of friends etc and he’s highlighting this page to them. Not gonna lie, if I was one of his mates I’d come over for a read 🙈😂

Reactions: 10
This is a carbon copy of his previous meltdown and yet another example of his uncontrolled behavioural issues. What a desperado he is. And someone is dire need of a dictionary. A dossier?! Of what? A comment asking how a giveaway winner was chosen? Oooooh very “dossier” like. What a bellend. Maybe the same police that attended all those break ins will be able to help?…after he kindly complained about how long it took them to respond to come and look at some piss and charity shop shoes…..
He is a gobshite. And he’s currently blowing a gasket because we won’t go away. Yet another plan that hasn’t worked out. He challenged brain decided no book/no insta = no tattle thread. Incorrect.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Today at 3pm. He has messaged my whole Facebook it seems.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She hasn't done anything wrong. Like others have said he's clutching at anything. He's desperate.

Anyway back to the twitter 🤪 I can't believe he deleted it so quickly. I thought he was an intelligent man? 🤔 I would have left the account alone. I can't believe he's so invested in what we have to say. If there was no truth to any of our suspicions wouldn't you just laugh at it and let the people of tattle get on with what they had to say. The lengths this man is going to, makes me believe there is some truth to what people are finding out about him. Put yourself out there for all to see, you run the risk of some people finding out things about you and talking about you. You can never stop this I'm afraid.

Reactions: 9
Can’t find him on Facebook for some reason.
ETA Maybe we should send links to here to all his FB contacts. Are we allowed to do that?

Reactions: 2
Today at 3pm. He has messaged my whole Facebook it seems.
Can you screenshot his Facebook username and profile photo on here please. I cant find any trace of him on Facebook…? Also what exactly do you mean he’s sent eveyone on YOUR Facebook messages? How can he??? How can he access YOUR friends list on Facebook en mass??

Reactions: 4
I found him through his wife’s page. He is using the name “Rich Jnr”, and he posted only an hour ago. The guy is beyond dangerous.

Edit: Technically it’s not doxxing because he is simply enquiring about said person. But obviously we now know what he is doing behind the scenes…along with the “enquiry”.

Attachments

Last edited:
Just to have it in this thread: I posted a screenshot of what I thought might be Rich’s sock account on Twitter thinking that if it was deleted a) was him and b) he reads Tattle and is possibly rattled by the financial information posted here about his alleged shady business.
The Twitter account was deleted within minutes.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't worry about it. He's set it to public for all to see. But no shares have happened. He's obviously not a friend of her so he can't highlight her name. Don't worry 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.