BowelBro #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody has been reading Tattle…
So...to summarise...his instincts are rarely wrong. So, he's decided to go ahead and sell the book again, contrary to those very trustworthy instincts. That makes a lot of sense. Good call, Rich. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Not read this chapter because I don’t care for his writing at all. But uploaded them for those who can’t access his stories.

I thought his “publisher” said he shouldn’t post anymore chapters.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Not read this chapter because I don’t care for his writing at all. But uploaded them for those who can’t access his stories.

I thought his “publisher” said he shouldn’t post anymore chapters.
God he is so full of it isnt it?! How come EVERY aspect of his medical condition is allegedly the worst case scenario the team have ever seen?!!! This is, according to him, the “worst case” of impaction any of the hospice team have ever witnessed and Richard is the bionic man able to withstand it…… pull the other one!!!!! Who does he think he’s kidding?!
Also i do enjoy his claims that he was drifting in & out of consciousness yet appears to have been able to recount every minute little detail of this episode, down to the weather that morning……

ITS ALL A LOAD OF tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks for sharing! Way too much to read right now even though I’m working and it’s quiet 😂 His writing is absolutely terrible though, way too descriptive and amateurish.

Reactions: 7
Thanks for sharing but I’d rather tit in my hand and clap then read anymore of his utter bullshit. He is so bleeping basic, it’s draining.

• Haha
I’m sure that consultant was delighted that Rich called him at 4am… I’m also amazed that he was allegedly given his personal number!

Reactions: 8
Worst case of impaction ever but he was still allowed to eat?! I know people who’ve had bowel bloackages with stomas and the first thing their told is stop eating, especially when they end up in hospital with it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Worst case of impaction ever but he was still allowed to eat?! I know people who’ve had bowel bloackages with stomas and the first thing their told is stop eating, especially when they end up in hospital with it
This is what I just can’t understand. Everything you read online it says it’s a medical emergency. It once again, makes no sense

Reactions: 3
God he is so full of it isnt it?! How come EVERY aspect of his medical condition is allegedly the worst case scenario the team have ever seen?!!! This is, according to him, the “worst case” of impaction any of the hospice team have ever witnessed and Richard is the bionic man able to withstand it…… pull the other one!!!!! Who does he think he’s kidding?!
Also i do enjoy his claims that he was drifting in & out of consciousness yet appears to have been able to recount every minute little detail of this episode, down to the weather that morning……

ITS ALL A LOAD OF tit.
Sounds like a Deb James scenario when she had that bleed and couldn’t get an ambulance and was trying to stay awake but in and out of consciousness lol. FULL OF tit INDEED and he didn’t write that I imagine he’s stolen it from a book and changed things he’s much to dumb to write this trash.

Reactions: 5
A dozen radiologists. Lying sack of impacted tit.
He has shared the DMs of supposed radiographers stating it’s bad. I’m not sure if they are real accounts though…but looking at the CT scan he shared it does look pretty bad.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure it was impacted but a dozen radiologists? That number seems a bit high.

Reactions: 4
His writing is so confusing. He writes in such a blocky way. You don’t need to use so many short sentences. What’s with no speech marks as well? It’s hard to tell what’s a thought and what’s part of a conversation!

Reactions: 9
Also just to say - no Doctor or medical professional would EVER give out their own personal phone number or accept a random 4am call from a patient just for the fun of it. If they contacted that Doctor it was because the guy was on call. Literally just doing his job. But oh no - Richard has to pretend he’s got some deep personal relationship with the bloke and has exclusive access to his personal number etc

anyone with half a brain can see straight through all this nonsense. Its farcical. Just total and utter crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.