Bowelbro #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake bowel bro account on insta - same name but with an underscore after bro - that he got everyone to report - the follower numbers are starting to go up on it. It’s gone up about 60 people today. All the fools he paid to be his followers obviously think he’s started again! Oops. Let’s hope the page owner doesn’t start posting anything random because as he’s now “gone” it will be hard to say it’s not him!

Reactions: 9
Haha 700k. That's based on someone paying the overinflated estimate for that chavvy tasteless monstrosity. No chance and why does he care so much if it was a parting present for his wife?

He'll be refreshing here ever 5 mins constantly and fuming that he's got no right of reply and can't delete anything here 🖕

Reactions: 6
Comments on the DavBoss instagram account are now limited….! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he is crapping himself!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All these companies previously registered to the same address that he was working on?
It's just an accountants address? So doesn't mean the others are related other than using the same accountant

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately, I am now being threatened by him and he has started messaging friends on Facebook. Like I have said previously, I have nothing to hide as I have not referenced anything but how he was so rude to me in the first place. He's also posted my picture on his Facebook. I've reported him to the police

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Found his anonymous Twitter account (he follows quite a few bigots, transphobes, misogynists) and this exchange from a few months ago is noteworthy. What a dick; he’s been replying to posts an hour ago.
Oh dear... 🤣

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately, I am now being threatened by him and he has started messaging friends on Facebook. Like I have said previously, I have nothing to hide as I have not referenced anything but how he was so rude to me in the first place. He's also posted my picture on his Facebook. I've reported him to the police
So he has found your identity? And is now doxxing again?

Reactions: 8
Yes, appears so.
I’m sorry this is happening to you. He is a bully. Please can you screenshot his post on Facebook and add it here. Were you the one who made a comment to him regarding the way the giveaway was handled?

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry this is happening to you. He is a bully. Please can you screenshot his post on Facebook and add it here. Were you the one who made a comment to him regarding the way the giveaway was handled?

Yes, that was me. I dont really want to give him more ammo to be honest. Someone sent it to me. Horrible Horrible man

• Sad
Yes, that was me. I dont really want to give him more ammo to be honest. Someone sent it to me. Horrible Horrible man
It’s not more ammo. It’s important that we keep a trail of his behaviour. Did he post this on his page today? I’m confused why all of a sudden he wants to target you for a seemingly rational comment you made to him a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 13
He’s very desperate isn’t he. If he doesn’t take your info down I will email Lisa’s employers from my incognito email address all the links to this thread and his dodgy business information.

Reactions: 9
I will report him to Facebook and get my reporter friends in the U.S. to do the same. I was once targeted by a bully and know how it feels. I’m sorry this is happening to you and we can help.
Don’t duck with reporters, Rich.

It’s not more ammo. It’s important that we keep a trail of his behaviour. Did he post this on his page today? I’m confused why all of a sudden he wants to target you for a seemingly rational comment you made to him a few weeks ago.
Yes, he's posted my picture and his name on his Facebook. He has no right to share my name and picture. Regardless of if he thinks I've trolled him. Which i have not
---
what exactly is he threatening you with? Whats he saying? Jesus he is a lunatic

Everyone I know will be sent full dossiers on what I have been "up to" including my family. He has passed it all on to the police and solicitors.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.