Bowelbro #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nat Woodward. She’s borderline obsessed with the bloke, a bloody stranger she met on the internet! She’s constantly bigging him up. Shes the one who told us (as her followers) to go give this great guy a follow! bleeping cheers for that belter Natalie!! Her only defence here is that when you’ve been through what she has, the idea someone could be scheming and exaggerating is unthinkable.

Reactions: 12
Found his anonymous Twitter account (he follows quite a few bigots, transphobes, misogynists) and this exchange from a few months ago is noteworthy. What a dick; he’s been replying to posts an hour ago.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Nat Woodward. She’s borderline obsessed with the bloke, a bloody stranger she met on the internet! She’s constantly bigging him up. Shes the one who told us (as her followers) to go give this great guy a follow! bleeping cheers for that belter Natalie!! Her only defence here is that when you’ve been through what she has, the idea someone could be scheming and exaggerating is unthinkable.
Ah the famous Nat Woodward. The woman who turns every positive into a negative. The woman who is always worse off than everyone else, who always puts herself on the highest pedestal. Its a crap scenario what she has gone though but she's an absolute wanker for putting others down for what they're going through. She doesn't know the severity of someone's personal struggles, nobody does. 😊

Reactions: 13
Found his anonymous Twitter account (he follows quite a few bigots, transphobes, misogynists) and this exchange from a few months ago is noteworthy. What a dick; he’s been replying to posts an hour ago.
Yup that is 100000000% Rich. What a plank.

Omg hilarious
700k profit eh Rich
Some tax to be paid on that

so the bowel cancer and peritoneal cancer

Reactions: 9
Ah the famous Nat Woodward. The woman who turns every positive into a negative. The woman who is always worse off than everyone else, who always puts herself on the highest pedestal. Its a crap scenario what she has gone though but she's an absolute wanker for putting others down for what they're going through. She doesn't know the severity of someone's personal struggles, nobody does. 😊
Exactly, and she thinks that calling someone’s illegal and crappy behaviour out online is trolling. She called her friend out online because she didn’t message her when and as she wanted ‘I see you‘ 🙄🥱

Reactions: 10
Omg hilarious
700k profit eh Rich

HMRC need to be made aware of this now. £700K profit you say? Wheres that gone then? Lets give the tax man his info and he can explain it to them.

Reactions: 10
Woah 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Omg hilarious
700k profit eh Rich

He only makes a profit if he sells it anyway so it means duck all really. He’s probably self valued it, thinking he’s better than a professional, just like he self published a book.

The house would have cost him in materials and labour. I wonder if Lisa posted on her Facebook saying how it broke her heart when he went out and bought the little tools to build her house, or if she just gave him her debit card to pay for it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hes read this thread since his twitter was posted as it's now private

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We’re pretty sure he reads this thread but if his Twitter account gets deleted, the proof in the Yorkshire pudding.

Reactions: 7
How do you find all this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh my god this is soooo him!! Even the language! Classy use of the c word right there Rich you disgusting scabby man. And he didn’t build it. He walked around the site whilst everyone else did all the work. The house is a frigging eyesore from the outside. I doubt Lisa was allowed a say in anything. Even though she was the one paying the bills. No one with an ounce of taste would build that. There he goes again - losing his cool when someone has a different opinion.

He’s here EVERY day. Hey hey!! Welcome Richy!! Feel free to give us all the goss mate - how much of Lisa’s hard earned cash did you squander in Burberry yesterday?!
Or did they shut the door when they saw you coming?

• Haha
In the time it took to post, brush my teeth and return, poof! Gone! “This account no longer exists” 😂😂😂😂
In that short time, I a good peek behind the curtains to get a sense of who he truly is. He’s nothing like he portrays himself on Instagram. His followers would drop him in a New York minute if they read some of his vile replies.

Attachments

• Haha
In the time it took to post, brush my teeth and return, poof! Gone! “This account no longer exists” 😂😂😂😂
In that short time, I a good peek behind the curtains to get a sense of who he truly is. He’s nothing like he portrays himself on Instagram. His followers would drop him in a New York minute if they read some of his vile replies.
He’s reading this thread RELIGIOUSLY.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.