Bowelbro #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s pretending he’s identified people. What an idiot. Until he identifies me I won’t believe it. Up to his doxxing (of the wrong person) again. Screen shots done. Will report him to the police in the morning.

Reactions: 7
Wow. What on earth happened last night? I didn’t watch the video, just read the posts, how can you go from feeling like it’s all too much to making serious threats to hunt people down and compromise their safety.

My take on it all was that something happened. Perhaps tittle wasn’t gaining the followers he expected or an ambassador quit. Did anyone tag Dr Alex George?

As this is a different thread and people will be coming over to view, should all the screen shots go on this thread too? All the receipts to the doxxing etc? I’m happy to help with a recap.

Reactions: 4
OMG. Definitely report to the police. Keep all the receipts. I feel for those poor people he’s now trolling because he thinks he can link usernames.

Reactions: 4
Making his account private is the right thing for him. It will affect his numbers, but hopefully give him some peace of mind.

ironically, before he started this nonsense, most posters were fairly ambivalent about him. We worried when he didn’t post, felt frustration about the operation etc.

Reactions: 6
He's only gone private because he's fucked up big time asking people to ingage with illegal activity. I'm still following and I reported these story's to Instagram. The police would caution him for those posts.

Reactions: 13
What does he think he’s actually achieving here? He makes the highly dubious link using the name of Daisy, is that it?! Watch out inspector Clouseau, there’s a rival on the patch. My beloved grandmother is called Daisy. It’s just as likely to be her as anyone else. And even if by some outside chance he has found a match, so what?
Hr is still doxxing, he’s just hiding it from wider view like the coward and bully he is.
There’s zero achievement for what must be hours and hours of obsessive scrolling. What a sad, sad way to spend precious days, all because you can’t keep your ego in check.

Reactions: 12
What does he think he’s actually achieving here? He makes the highly dubious link using the name of Daisy, is that it?! Watch out inspector Clouseau, there’s a rival on the patch. My beloved grandmother is called Daisy. It’s just as likely to be her as anyone else. And even if by some outside chance he has found a match, so what?
Hr is still doxxing, he’s just hiding it from wider view like the coward and bully he is.
There’s zero achievement for what must be hours and hours of obsessive scrolling. What a sad, sad way to spend precious days, all because you can’t keep your ego in check.
Am a bit of an over thinker and just wondered if he even considers who may be behind some of our names on here.
Am sure most of us are level headed sensible people, just here for the banter but there is always the chance he may hit on someone who is not harmless (for want of a better word,) who takes real offence and from previous posts he has left himself wide open to be found, or worse.
I wish him well on his cancer journey, but seriously he does himself no favours does he?

Quite. Not sure he’s capable of realising that.

He must be very scary to know in real life. Very volatile and aggressive.
Does he not realise the police won’t do anything about people chatting amongst themselves on here. No threats etc have been made towards him, but him posting about paying people to look for tattlers is offence his unstable , does he not realise these people slatting tattle or offering support could be these very people his hunting down ,

Reactions: 11
He's his own worst enemy, only one he'll be damaging is himself. I feel sorry for him that he's so destructive and isn't out there making the most of life. He's the only one in the wrong. When you start getting into illegal activity it's time to have a good look at yourself. if he wants to monitise his life on social media he needs to get a grip.
Also his house he's kidding himself bragging that after buying it for 700k and doing a tacky makeover that it's worth 2million. No one would pay that for it, especially not now it's not new and parts looked ropey when it was new.
Thanks for all the posters that have articulately debunked his pure lies.

He's his own worst enemy, only one he'll be damaging is himself. I feel sorry for him that he's so destructive and isn't out there making the most of life. He's the only one in the wrong. When you start getting into illegal activity it's time to have a good look at yourself. if he wants to monitise his life on social media he needs to get a grip.
Also his house he's kidding himself bragging that after buying it for 700k and doing a tacky makeover that it's worth 2million. No one would pay that for it, especially not now it's not new and parts looked ropey when it was new.
Thanks for all the posters that have articulately debunked his pure lies.
I saw the pics of the house in the last thread, so are they before and after pictures of his present home?
He displays a bipolar like personality, certainly dramatic highs and lows which isn’t normal for a grown man who portrays himself as a placid person!

We received very thorough assistance and great advice regards his online threats and yes, it has been taken very seriously. Someone here had written the local police district he would come under which was very helpful from our position. His data matching skills are wayward as the IG account he linked to Daisychain is not mine, but we are both from Australia so he was correct there. I wonder if he surmises who is whom, or spins a bottle?

Great introduction to Twittle with just a few days until launch! Now how will he police that?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
so he’s going to track us all down? The only link between my username and me is the fact I have a bum… don’t know anyone called Trixie, just thought it was a nice name (I meant for my username to be trixiesbum but forgot the s which I was very disappointed about!).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
so he’s going to track us all down? The only link between my username and me is the fact I have a bum… don’t know anyone called Trixie, just thought it was a nice name (I meant for my username to be trixiesbum but forgot the s which I was very disappointed about!).
Im clearly Miss Pass Popcorn🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I regret signing up with my full name, he'll find me mrs 9 as it's a unique surname 😆😆
If anyone is worried. Don't be. It's bully boy scare tactics and outs himself as the unpleasant person he really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe he's going down cash rewards for dark web hackers, even though it's an idle threat to scare people that's put his social media career in the dumpster. I will send that to any brand or organisation he works with. That is not just highly immoral but crosses legal thresholds.

Also just do I don't out myself I'm still continuing to put up supportive messages on his posts as if I suddenly stop he may be able to know who I am. But I do not support him at all anymore!!

---

Luckily my username here is not in anyway similar to ig user but still

This is what comes of being such a desperado for your own thread you resort to buying bots and followers you nothing about, instead of being happy with what you had. He hasn’t the first idea who’s on his page in its entirety and he can never be certain. Some are on here too, some not.
But outing the wrong people makes him look like a giant tit. And as always, it’s never enough to even say the name he THINKS it is ~ he goes further and threatens to tell tales to their boyfriends 😔 Fecking hell sort yourself out you absolute loser.
Will there be an apology for the fake doxxing?
Now all the genuine followers will have to hold their breath waiting for next bullshit reveal (he’s happy to accuse any one of them) because he’s managed to connect some letters in the alphabet.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.