Bowelbabe #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does have these quiet periods then pops up when she feels better. I hope that's the case this time as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think im going to do one last post and then respectfully stop commenting about BB, as the new members have obviously been sent here to defend her and any criticism is now classed as trolling.
SHE has put herself out so publicly, so sadly she does have to deal with the criticism that it brings with it. That's life, no matter what your morals are. Not everybody likes each other, we all have differing opinions to which we are entitled.
So try pushing this narrative that a dying woman should be off limits....for her to be off limits she would need to stop living in the public eye/social media. Until then, we all have the right to disagree with her behaviour.
She is no longer this massive advocate and educator for bowel cancer, sure a few half hearted posts the last few days about signs and symptoms. She sells herself as an influencer and that is what matters to her now. Also, her lying by omission re: private vs NHS care. Her reluctance to make it clear her treatment is private is doing a MASSIVE disservice to other bowel cancer sufferers and deliberately misleading her followers.
She clearly cares not for any Joe public, she is looking out for no.1 and no.1 only. Which is fine I'll hold my hand up and say I'm one of the most selfish people you could meet. But she pushes this 'I'm here to help you all' narrative when in fact, she doesnt give a duck.
She's the most narcissistic privileged woman and its sickening really.
So do what you will with your final days Deborah, it's your kids I feel desperately sorry for. In all honesty, shes running out of 'options' very fast and I'd be shocked if she sees summer. To dupe her kids into believing doctors can keep pulling it out of the bag for her is just heartless in my opinion. She won't be here to pick up the pieces when she's gone, so presumably she just doesn't care. So that's my summary on the whole, fucked up weird situation. She isn't a nice woman, she doesnt care about the NHS minions and clearly has little affection for her poor kids. What a legacy (not) to leave
Sadly, I have to agree with all you say here. However, I can’t help myself but keep ‘looking’ and ‘having an opinion’, which is probably equally as sad.

Reactions: 8
If you look back at her IG there are hardly any grid posts. I think that’s because she deleted any photos with him in or captions that mentioned him, which was quite a lot.

Sad to hear about the daughter 😔 How do you know this?
Daughter says it on her Instagram, that she’s being kept from the boys by their dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think im going to do one last post and then respectfully stop commenting about BB, as the new members have obviously been sent here to defend her and any criticism is now classed as trolling.
SHE has put herself out so publicly, so sadly she does have to deal with the criticism that it brings with it. That's life, no matter what your morals are. Not everybody likes each other, we all have differing opinions to which we are entitled.
So try pushing this narrative that a dying woman should be off limits....for her to be off limits she would need to stop living in the public eye/social media. Until then, we all have the right to disagree with her behaviour.
She is no longer this massive advocate and educator for bowel cancer, sure a few half hearted posts the last few days about signs and symptoms. She sells herself as an influencer and that is what matters to her now. Also, her lying by omission re: private vs NHS care. Her reluctance to make it clear her treatment is private is doing a MASSIVE disservice to other bowel cancer sufferers and deliberately misleading her followers.
She clearly cares not for any Joe public, she is looking out for no.1 and no.1 only. Which is fine I'll hold my hand up and say I'm one of the most selfish people you could meet. But she pushes this 'I'm here to help you all' narrative when in fact, she doesnt give a duck.
She's the most narcissistic privileged woman and its sickening really.
So do what you will with your final days Deborah, it's your kids I feel desperately sorry for. In all honesty, shes running out of 'options' very fast and I'd be shocked if she sees summer. To dupe her kids into believing doctors can keep pulling it out of the bag for her is just heartless in my opinion. She won't be here to pick up the pieces when she's gone, so presumably she just doesn't care. So that's my summary on the whole, fucked up weird situation. She isn't a nice woman, she doesnt care about the NHS minions and clearly has little affection for her poor kids. What a legacy (not) to leave
I feel exactly the same, I too am bowing out, I will pop on to read but will no longer comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think that as long as one posts reasonably, it doesn’t matter a hoot if accusations of ‘troll’ ring out. I don’t give two figs what Deborah’s cousin/school pal/cleaner’s mum thinks of me. I answer to my own conscience.

Actually, I think we could argue that they are trolling us! I’d have more respect if they said who they were. They’re the ones who hide behind personas.

Reactions: 16
I wonder at what point they'd discharge BB? She's just put a post up saying she's been in there a month! Obviously I'm not a medical expert but I'm not sure what their end game is? Will they ever be able to stop the infections so she could go home?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I haven’t followed her for ages but I’ve just seen she’s had more procedures - they seem none stop. Other cancer journeys I have seen seem to get nothing.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t followed her for ages but I’ve just seen she’s had more procedures - they seem none stop. Other cancer journeys I have seen seem to get nothing.
By procedure she probably means she had a cannula out 🙄 she over eggs a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't bow out people! (Well I can't tell you want to do...obvs) but everyone's opinion is valid here.

New peeps pop in and defend....always happening. They are new to the party.

Don't go 😉 because of them x

Reactions: 16
Don't bow out people! (Well I can't tell you want to do...obvs) but everyone's opinion is valid here.

New peeps pop in and defend....always happening. They are new to the party.

Don't go 😉 because of them x
It just kind of feels like banging my head against a brick wall with then though. I'm bored of the twisting of words which makes it sound like we are all shouting "shut up and go lay down and die Deborah"

Reactions: 12
It just kind of feels like banging my head against a brick wall with then though. I'm bored of the twisting of words which makes it sound like we are all shouting "shut up and go lay down and die Deborah"
Just ignore them. They’re not the judge of you.

Reactions: 10
Use the ignore but , for this very reason.

I just ignore as I cba to get into it again and again- the thread goes round in circles, although it had stabilised for a bit, and then a barrage of new members. I get it-tbf if it were my friend I'd probably come on here calling everyone insensitive see you next Tuesdays 🤣 But, I honestly don't see the issue when we're discussing on here and not directly to her. There's no way I'd be looking at threads about me if I were in her position. The sad reality of 'influencer' life I guess. I did feel sad seeing her post today in the pjs- for the first time I thought her face looked sad. On another note I hope Monique is comfortable bless her heart. Such a sweet soul 💛

You are mentioning new members, I’m one who has been defending her and have been here a fair while. Also the lady yesterday who was also defending her has been here longer than me.

You are mentioning new members, I’m one who has been defending her and have been here a fair while. Also the lady yesterday who was also defending her has been here longer than me.
Which begs the question, why do you feel the need to he part of this thread?

Reactions: 13
I think the problem with BB is that the whole thing is such an awfully sad situation and so speaking from a personal perspective I feel very torn by how I feel about it all.
Because, on a human level, my heart breaks for her. However, on a personality ‘real actual person’ level, she’s so f**king annoying and boundary breaking, she irritates and annoys me.
Therefore, I have conflict between how I feel for her as a human being and how I feel for the way she is.

In turn, when people appear to be new and challenging opinions, maybe even appearing to side with the idea we might be trolling her, we naturally become defensive and self protective.

I kind of agree that it might be time to bow out because there does come a point when someone’s situation is so awful that it’s no one’s place to critique. We can only stand by and watch … or help if we are her family and close friends …

That said, I’m not ready to bow out yet … so I’m here for the BB tattle …

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Some threads make you feel like you can only post when it’s hate.
If you read through all of the threads you would see it's not always negative. There have been some really positive discussions about cancer and the difference between nhs and private. I haven't seen one hateful comment about Deborah tbh. If you would like an all positive thread about BB then maybe start a rave thread 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.