Botox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any experience with Botox and crows feet ? My friend got her crows feet done but it just seems to push the wrinkles under her eyes ! The crows feet are gone now to be fair but like she just seems extra wrinkly under her eyes ! Also can you get your forehead done with out needing to do the 11 ?
I think you can do 11 without forehead, but not the opposite way.

ive had my crows feet done and can’t say I noticed the wrinkles moving, but I didn’t think the results were great for me anyway.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any experience with Botox and crows feet ? My friend got her crows feet done but it just seems to push the wrinkles under her eyes ! The crows feet are gone now to be fair but like she just seems extra wrinkly under her eyes ! Also can you get your forehead done with out needing to do the 11 ?
I don’t know about crows feet, but when I went to get Botox for my forehead (had quite bad lines in forehead but no 11 lines), I was told you have to get 11 lines done if you want forehead as otherwise you’re forehead will kind of press down and over compensate in that area - that makes not sense haha but yes you have to have both as far as I’m aware xxx

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed under my eyes is more crease-y when I smile since having my crows feet. I’ve only had it done twice.
I also had to have all 3 areas every time.

A lot of communication is through facial expressions/body language, but when someone has Botox it is like their face is frozen, no movement, no expression, no frowning etc. Just my opinion. I wouldn't get it.

A lot of communication is through facial expressions/body language, but when someone has Botox it is like their face is frozen, no movement, no expression, no frowning etc. Just my opinion. I wouldn't get it.
I guess depends how much you get, I've had it done twice now and my eyebrows still move fine

Reactions: 4
Has anyone been having Botox for a longish period of time? I had it a couple of times every 3-4 months before the pandemic and was told if I kept having it regularly to begin with it would get longer between each time I would need it. Then the pandemic hit so couldn’t have it for like a year. My foreheads lines never went back to as bad as they were previously but they were definitely back. I’ve had 3 areas 3 times now this year but I find it lasts about 8 weeks then I have lines again. It’s going to bankrupt me going so frequently. Basically my question is, is it true that you can leave it longer and longer between appointments the more you have done?

Has anyone been having Botox for a longish period of time? I had it a couple of times every 3-4 months before the pandemic and was told if I kept having it regularly to begin with it would get longer between each time I would need it. Then the pandemic hit so couldn’t have it for like a year. My foreheads lines never went back to as bad as they were previously but they were definitely back. I’ve had 3 areas 3 times now this year but I find it lasts about 8 weeks then I have lines again. It’s going to bankrupt me going so frequently. Basically my question is, is it true that you can leave it longer and longer between appointments the more you have done?
it should be lasting a lot longer than 8 weeks 😕

Re the forehead/11 anyone decent will say they only do the forehead as 2 areas to include the forehead and 11s as this gives the best results. I think you would find it hard to get someone good to do it without the 11s.

Reactions: 2
Yes. I was very stupid once and went to a new doctor who was just starting and had really, really (really!!) low price. I paid 60 € and she only did my forehead, without the 11s. She put 15-20 units in and it was absolutely terrible, because the upper part of my forehead was frozen but my eyebrows were still moving normally and there were still one line above my eyebrows. I also had a feeling like my muscles between the brows somehow got larger, because they were the only one moving haha. I mean it probably wasn't that noticeable to other people, I didn't look like a freak or anything, but someone who has experience with botox could probably tell there was something going on.

AND I did that just a week before moving to another country so I couldn't even go back to get it fixed lol. I really did everything wrong, please learn from my mistakes! 😂

I had my first baby Botox today at 28 , I was starting to get a line on my forehead I just want my makeup to go on smoothly , I had 0.5 ml filler in my smile lines and 0.5ml in my top lip my other half didn't even notice a change when I got home 🤣 . I'm having it for preventative reasons I'm going to go every 5 months or so. I like the slight tweaks not the fake look I think people get addicted .

Reactions: 5
Got mine exactly 3 months ago (refresher booked in for next week) and 11s is only creeping back now in the last week or two...

I'm a bit obsessed with it now!

I had lip fillers and was going to go back for botox, I decided against it as I'd already spent a fortune going back time and time again for my lips. It was addictive and I'm poor 😂

Has anyone had botox in the jaw muscles to narrow the jaw down?
I'm actually due to have this in a few weeks, not for cosmetic reasons though. I have something called TMD (tempromandibular jaw dysfunction) which affects the muscles in my face and causes chronic pain. I'm having it at the hospital. I didn't realise it had any aesthetic affects when done there as I always associated botox to the forehead and around the crows feet. I'll come back and report if you like?

Reactions: 3
I had lip fillers and was going to go back for botox, I decided against it as I'd already spent a fortune going back time and time again for my lips. It was addictive and I'm poor 😂

I'm actually due to have this in a few weeks, not for cosmetic reasons though. I have something called TMD (tempromandibular jaw dysfunction) which affects the muscles in my face and causes chronic pain. I'm having it at the hospital. I didn't realise it had any aesthetic affects when done there as I always associated botox to the forehead and around the crows feet. I'll come back and report if you like?
Yes please. Thank you!

Hi Have any of you had baby botox? My dr recommended that I have baby botox instead of the normal but I don't really know what the difference is with that and the normal botox? Is it still as good or more natural looking etc . X

It’s literally just a smaller amount but the product is the same. I started baby botox when I was in my late twenties and I’m now 35 and have zero wrinkles (with top ups every 4 months)

Baby botox gives less of that frozen look and is really preventative rather than for treating set wrinkles.

Reactions: 3
Hi Have any of you had baby botox? My dr recommended that I have baby botox instead of the normal but I don't really know what the difference is with that and the normal botox? Is it still as good or more natural looking etc . X
I had baby botox I'm 28 it was for a line on my upper forehead they have completely disappeared I can move my eyebrows doesn't look fake at all.