Botox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had baby botox I'm 28 it was for a line on my upper forehead they have completely disappeared I can move my eyebrows doesn't look fake at all.
Thats great thats what im after don't like too be frozen . Butbi hate my 11 lines 😂

Sat doing my make up for tonight and forehead lines are appearing again. I last had Botox on 5th November. Is there anything stronger than Botox?! 😂 no lines when I scowl, though.

For reference, I had my first ever lot on 13th aug and then more in my follow up on 3rd September. Then I went back in November because it seemed to be wearing off. Arghh 😤

Sat doing my make up for tonight and forehead lines are appearing again. I last had Botox on 5th November. Is there anything stronger than Botox?! 😂 no lines when I scowl, though.

For reference, I had my first ever lot on 13th aug and then more in my follow up on 3rd September. Then I went back in November because it seemed to be wearing off. Arghh 😤
Oooh that does seem to be wearing off quickly 😌 I got mine done in October and still not back to wrinkleville. It’s definitely addictive lol

Reactions: 2

The person I go to said you shouldn't get it too often cause your tolerance to it can increase or something.

Mine lasts pretty much 3 months though at around 2 months my forehead moves pretty normal but there are no lines. Now the lines are starting to appear, especially visible when I put make up on. I will probably wait till March though as doubt I'll be going out that much in the next couple months so seems a bit pointless

Reactions: 1
The person I go to said you shouldn't get it too often cause your tolerance to it can increase or something.

Mine lasts pretty much 3 months though at around 2 months my forehead moves pretty normal but there are no lines. Now the lines are starting to appear, especially visible when I put make up on. I will probably wait till March though as doubt I'll be going out that much in the next couple months so seems a bit pointless
She did my lips at the same time in November and said it would last 6 months. 🙄🤣 I’m hoping I’m not one of those unlucky people whose body breaks down the Botox quickly! I can’t bloody afford it every 3 months lol

Has anyone had any issues with it not really working? I’ve had it twice now, about 3 months apart and really not seen the effects I expected - the first time I had to have two top ups because it just didn’t seem to do anything and the second time was slightly better but not much to be honest. The girl I’ve gone to is a qualified nurse so I’m comfortable she knows what she’s doing

Has anyone had any issues with it not really working? I’ve had it twice now, about 3 months apart and really not seen the effects I expected - the first time I had to have two top ups because it just didn’t seem to do anything and the second time was slightly better but not much to be honest. The girl I’ve gone to is a qualified nurse so I’m comfortable she knows what she’s doing
I have it done and it looks amazing for about two to three weeks but then it just wears off so quickly. I have had to have multiple top ups but it just doesn’t last.

I guess I’m slightly different from you in that I do see the results just not for long

Reactions: 3
I've skipped 2 years of botox, and gifted myself a little bit of filler and botox for Xmas. It took a few days for the effect of the botox to show and my eyebrows now looks like 2 question marks on my face :)

I have it done and it looks amazing for about two to three weeks but then it just wears off so quickly. I have had to have multiple top ups but it just doesn’t last.

I guess I’m slightly different from you in that I do see the results just not for long
Yes, when I first got it done and it was beginning to wear off after 7 weeks (I’d had a 2 week follow up and she put a bit more in), I rang the clinic and was told that the first couple of weeks, it looks fantastic and then after that, it doesn’t so much (she didn’t say that exactly, but that was her drift) and it was 12 weeks before I could go back, so was safe to have more

@Nugget11 do you know how much Botox you’re being administered.
If I’m needing it every 12 weeks, I might have to find somewhere cheaper, but worry they might not have as much experience. The lady I see is a doctor and very particular. She’s all about the natural look.

Yes, when I first got it done and it was beginning to wear off after 7 weeks (I’d had a 2 week follow up and she put a bit more in), I rang the clinic and was told that the first couple of weeks, it looks fantastic and then after that, it doesn’t so much (she didn’t say that exactly, but that was her drift) and it was 12 weeks before I could go back, so was safe to have more

@Nugget11 do you know how much Botox you’re being administered.
If I’m needing it every 12 weeks, I might have to find somewhere cheaper, but worry they might not have as much experience. The lady I see is a doctor and very particular. She’s all about the natural look.
I’m pretty sure she’s ended up giving me the full amount you can give by the time I’ve had all the top ups

I've skipped 2 years of botox, and gifted myself a little bit of filler and botox for Xmas. It took a few days for the effect of the botox to show and my eyebrows now looks like 2 question marks on my face :)
You can get your eyebrows frozen too. I personally hate it when they’re the only thing that move, I think I look really odd especially because they’re not twins. 🙈

I’m pretty sure she’s ended up giving me the full amount you can give by the time I’ve had all the top ups
Mine only lasts 12 weeks and I’ve tried 3 places before settling on my current one 3 years ago. Apparently if you have strong facial muscles the n it won’t last as long.

Does anyone else find that forehead / brow Botox makes certain veins appear more prominently? It’s almost like the stillness of the muscles means veins kind of stay in place and become more noticeable?

With Botox the brand the practitioner uses can make a difference. I work in the industry.

We’re aren’t allowed to call it ‘Botox’ when advertising now, so normally just term them ‘anti-wrinkle’ injections

I recently got Botox - in 3 areas- forehead , 11 and my crows feet at the side of my eyes . Now it came into effect after the 2 weeks and my forehead was very smooth . But I did feel as if I was extra wrinkly under my eyes . Like the crows feet improved with the Botox but I looked very wrinkly under my eyes . Like did the Botox push the wrinkles under there ? Also my eyebrows went very arched over the Botox in my forehead . Like very very arched ! Did anyone else experience this ?

I had it just for the swelling it causes in the face. Didn’t really see much of a difference and was v expensive. Everyone is different though!
That's a shame. I've been thinking to get it done for a while and my local clinic isn't too expensive, so think I'll still try it.

That's a shame. I've been thinking to get it done for a while and my local clinic isn't too expensive, so think I'll still try it.
I think for some people you might need to get it a few times to see a difference. I had it once and saw some difference but then I didn't go back for a very long time and the muscle can just build back up. I'm going back next month and then will try to have it a bit more regularly and see if there's an actual difference.

I recently got Botox - in 3 areas- forehead , 11 and my crows feet at the side of my eyes . Now it came into effect after the 2 weeks and my forehead was very smooth . But I did feel as if I was extra wrinkly under my eyes . Like the crows feet improved with the Botox but I looked very wrinkly under my eyes . Like did the Botox push the wrinkles under there ? Also my eyebrows went very arched over the Botox in my forehead . Like very very arched ! Did anyone else experience this ?
I feel like the last time I had Botox (in November) it definitely accentuated my under eye crinkles. I could probably do with with tear trough filler as it’s sunken under my eyes and I have high cheekbone, so when I smile, the eye crinkles are more obvious cos my cheeks go really round and push under my eyes… if you follow??!

Anyway, just had more Botox in 3 areas and 0.5ml of filler in my lips. But concerned my top lip looks wonky… hoping it’s just the swelling.

How long did everyone’s Botox last after the first time they had it done? Where did you notice movement in your face first?