Botox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a long break from Botox 🤰🏼 I’m having my baby next week. I plan on combi feeding baby for the first few weeks but after I will be moving her on to bottle. Would I be able to book in for say a months time does anyone know?
I think you'd need to ask the advice of your botox provider. I had surgery last year and wanted some a couple of weeks after however my lady told me to hold off because my body may have reacted in a different way to it. Bodies are strange and wonderful things!

I can see movement within two weeks of my top up, so that’s 4 weeks after my initial appointment. My brows start to move first, every few days I look in the mirror I notice more and more movement and see my forehead creases reappearing 😔 I love the frozen look too but it just doesn’t last on me!
Everyone reacts differently. It can be affected by lifestyle too, alcohol can help break it down quicker which is a total witch IMO! 😂

Reactions: 1
I had my Botox top up yesterday and it was my doctor’s last day at that clinic. Is it sad that I’m gutted? I would able to nip out on my lunch hour as it was so close to home and work 😞 she’s the only person I’ve ever gone to for treatments.

I think you'd need to ask the advice of your botox provider. I had surgery last year and wanted some a couple of weeks after however my lady told me to hold off because my body may have reacted in a different way to it. Bodies are strange and wonderful things!

Everyone reacts differently. It can be affected by lifestyle too, alcohol can help break it down quicker which is a total witch IMO! 😂
🤣 I wouldn’t mind but I barely drink, unfortunately just think I have strong facial muscles

I had my Botox top up yesterday and it was my doctor’s last day at that clinic. Is it sad that I’m gutted? I would able to nip out on my lunch hour as it was so close to home and work 😞 she’s the only person I’ve ever gone to for treatments.
It's not sad to feel that way! I'm having a similar thing with my doctor - their clinic was 5 minutes from my house, and they've gone and moved too far and increased their prices significantly. I really trust him and was always so happy with his work, but I can't justify the travel + time + extra treatment costs. It's a horrible feeling having to start from scratch with someone new!

• Sad
Started having botox 5 years ago, I have 3 areas done and have it just once a year, keeps the cost down and people never notice or at least choose not to mention it as sometimes my forehead moves sometimes it doesn't 😂
I choose not to tell anyone other than a very few close friends/relatives, its like a little mini break for the face, no regrets here for having it!

Reactions: 9
Had for the first time back in April and it’s so subtle it I love it. I was terrified I’d look frozen but I can still move my eyebrows and it’s just given me a boost. No one else has noticed (which I’m pleased about). It’s a lot of money for a little boost (I had 3 areas) but for myself, I’d say it’s worth it!

Reactions: 4
I can only describe it like you'd imagine how you would wake up looking if you'd had the best night's sleep ever! 👌🏼
I'd be surprised anyone would regret it but if anyone is sceptical, do your research and definitely go with someone who is medically trained, you might pay a bit more but like anything, you get what you pay for!

Reactions: 6
Strongly thinking of starting Botox on my forehead and my crows feet, I’m in Ireland. Have people got it done with Therapie, would you recommend?

Strongly thinking of starting Botox on my forehead and my crows feet, I’m in Ireland. Have people got it done with Therapie, would you recommend?
No would defo not Recommend therapie. I’m in Ireland also . Therapie have shocking results . Friend of mine had to go back nearly 3 times as there was no difference when she got Botox and lips done . Lips when completely flat again after a few days . No difference in the Botox either . Also she was extremely bruised after the lips ! She looked as if she was in a fight it was so bad

Reactions: 2
No would defo not Recommend therapie. I’m in Ireland also . Therapie have shocking results . Friend of mine had to go back nearly 3 times as there was no difference when she got Botox and lips done . Lips when completely flat again after a few days . No difference in the Botox either . Also she was extremely bruised after the lips ! She looked as if she was in a fight it was so bad
Jes thanks very much for that. Sounds terrible altogether your friend must have been so mad after paying out so much money and that happening and having no change with the Botox.Will avoid there then!!

Jes thanks very much for that. Sounds terrible altogether your friend must have been so mad after paying out so much money and that happening and having no change with the Botox.Will avoid there then!!
I’ve been to Eden myself and found them great. If there is one near you ? They’re on insta too if you want to check them out . Saying that I’ve only been once but the results were noticeable .

I've been to Sisu clinics and found them great! Feel free to PM me (if I'm allowed to say that!)

Going to get my first dose of botox tomorrow! In between my brows and in the masseter muscles

Whilst I'm there I'll maaaaybe get a touch of lip filler...

How long has botox lasted on you? So I got it in my masseter muscles as I said and I'm sure my smile is wonk now 🙈 Botox lady said I'm very symmetrical but i dunno about that 🤣

I am clenching less though and between my brows is amazing! No more bum head!

I try and only go twice a year …I should probably go 3 times but £££
It wears off quickest around my crows feet and between eyebrows- but forehead lasts really well.

I try and only go twice a year …I should probably go 3 times but £££
It wears off quickest around my crows feet and between eyebrows- but forehead lasts really well.
Mine is the opposite, forehead is the first to go but between eyebrows doesn't even really go away between appointments. Haven't had crows feet done yet!

I find my forehead lasts ages but crows feet not long at all, less than 6 weeks, I’m needing it done again and only went in may

Mine lasts 3 months max :( I must frown too much! ;) Im trying to have a break now until after summer plus is so expensive its hard to justify at the moment :(

I would say mine lasts around 4 months before starts to wear off but even when it goes it’s never gone back to how my forehead was pre Botox

Reactions: 2
I would say mine lasts around 4 months before starts to wear off but even when it goes it’s never gone back to how my forehead was pre Botox
I think I get 3-4 months, but like others it varies by location. One guy insisted on lightly treating my forehead even though I said over and over that I wanted frown lines/brow mostly. He did it all lopsided, so it was a relief that it went quickly (had used v low dose). Found that if I did it to frown lines regularly for a year or so, I would weaken muscles enough that I wasn't frowning as much anyway. And the lines themselves would fade away...even disappearing for a couple of years! Find I want it for brow lift more now too, and like to reduce crow's feet...but they seem to come back quickly.
Pretty fast onset though, notice a change within 24hrs for the active movements. Lifting takes longer.