Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ninetiesbitxh

I’ve seen a couple of people on here/insta mention a brow lift.. is this a common procedure most injectors will offer or is it something you’d need to be specifically trained in? Anyone who’s had a brow lift, I’d love to hear your experience!

Mamacita

VIP Member
I've been grinding my teeth as a symptom of ptsd for the past 6 moths and after my nxt dental treatment I'm going to have botox in my jaw muscles. Apparently it can help relax them and stop teeth grinding, but apparently is one of those things that only works for some people. I'll post again in this thread once I've had it done if anyones interested or has had the same problem.
About 12 years ago I had botox in my feet (hate wearing socks so wanted to stop them sweating) it was great for that, and I could wear killer heels with no pain. My friend had it in her armpits at same time to stop sweating and it worked
In the feet omg that freaks me out but I'm thinking if it would help with my constantly sore feet 😂 I would also like to get trap muscles botox lol my traps are always cramped up

dm2022

Chatty Member
With Botox the brand the practitioner uses can make a difference. I work in the industry.

We’re aren’t allowed to call it ‘Botox’ when advertising now, so normally just term them ‘anti-wrinkle’ injections

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Botox or Micro-dermabrasion?

I mainly want it to minimise my crow's feet and maybe my forehead. Don't want the lines to vanish, but would prefer them minimised.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
The longest my Botox has ever lasted was during lockdown - as my gym was closed - it definitely has an effect.

Hipbones

How long did everyone’s Botox last after the first time they had it done? Where did you notice movement in your face first?

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
Does anyone ever find that some times it just doesn’t work as well? I’ve had it about four times, about four months apart, and this time it just doesn’t seem as good. Same Dr, same amount (as far as I know anyway). My forehead is frozen but my main issue, frown line, doesn’t seem as improved as it usually does!

I’m praying it’s just a one off…
Yeah, I had mine in December and it's like it never really took. I tried someone new so I've decided she was just rubbish.

yo1234yo

Hi, can anyone tell me any good non surgical eyebrow lift clinics in London please? I’ve been doing some research but there are too many.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I had a far back molar extracted last year and I’ve noticed the corner of that side of my mouth is now slightly sagging which I think is to do with not bothering to get an implant to replace the molar, I’d love to get filler or Botox there now because now I’ve noticed it, it’s all I see.

EmerH88

Strongly thinking of starting Botox on my forehead and my crows feet, I’m in Ireland. Have people got it done with Therapie, would you recommend?
I've been to Sisu clinics and found them great! Feel free to PM me (if I'm allowed to say that!)

The person I go to said you shouldn't get it too often cause your tolerance to it can increase or something.

Mine lasts pretty much 3 months though at around 2 months my forehead moves pretty normal but there are no lines. Now the lines are starting to appear, especially visible when I put make up on. I will probably wait till March though as doubt I'll be going out that much in the next couple months so seems a bit pointless
She did my lips at the same time in November and said it would last 6 months. 🙄🤣 I’m hoping I’m not one of those unlucky people whose body breaks down the Botox quickly! I can’t bloody afford it every 3 months lol

Out of the 2 I’d say I’d say the chin if you’re pretty slim already you’d probably get a nice result from just the one! Then book in for a second after depending on how you feel. Let me know how you get on ❤

Depends on quite a few factors life style metabolism etc I find mine usually starts to wear off at around 12-16 weeks but probs get it re done maybe 5/6 months? I do like quite a frozen look though ha some people I know only have it every 8 months? X
Sorry me again, any experience in inner thigh? I don’t expect to have a crazy model thigh gap but no matter my size or exercise regime my inner thighs are still chunky

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I was in my 40s -but it didn’t exist in my 20s.
Personally id say, save your money, live your life and enjoy your youth - maybe revisit the idea in your 30s ?
thank you for your help!

I spoke to my injector, she’s a doctor and I really trust her. She said my lines aren’t pronounced at all, and to wait at least a few years and then think about it. She uses a veryyyy small amount for baby tox anyway. I think I’m just obsessed with not aging 😂

timtams

I just had my second ever Botox appointment, she said I need to be up right for 4 hours. How closely do people stick to this? It’s evening here (Aus) and I’m exhausted and sick, so really keen to go to bed!! Big mistake making an evening appointment 🤦‍♀️

penny1992

Chatty Member
Going for my second treatment today in my frown lines. My last treatment was in June or July and didn't fully wear off until December.
It has gone up in price from $10 / unit to $11 but the plastic surgeons office I go to is worth it. Plus she told me this treatment will still be $10 as she is allowed to give clients one last treatment at that price.

Hi. I had more Botox yesterday and lip fillers for the first time. I went for 0.5ml of the volift juvederm. It’s just over 25 hours since and I’ve noticed a lump on the bottom lip on the left hand side? Is this normal? I hope I’ve not done any damage taking my Invisalign in and out 😕 I also kept accidentally sucking water out of a water bottle yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️