Botox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had my forehead done, no bruises and you couldn’t see any marks or redness. I hated it though and couldn’t wait for it to wear off. The sensation of not being able to frown and feeling like my eyebrows were frozen freaked me out

Reactions: 1
First few times I didn’t get bruising. This time I did just caught me under the eye area. But it’s tiny. You’ll be fine.

Botox. Do you like to get full on frozen forehead or a bit of movement?
I'd love to have a frozen forehead but neither of the ladies I've been to will do it! I get where they're coming from though, a bit of movement makes it so much less obvious you've had it

Reactions: 2
I chose to have a bit of movement but I think my eyebrows raise is a funny way now at the arches so I think I'm going to get fully frozen next time

Iv been getting Botox for almost 20 year and nobody has ever asked me if iv had anything done iv always went for a more natural look with some movement iv had a few compliments saying I look good for my age

Reactions: 6
My husband doesn’t even know I get it! I still have movement but a lovely smooth forehead

Reactions: 6
Does anyone ever find that some times it just doesn’t work as well? I’ve had it about four times, about four months apart, and this time it just doesn’t seem as good. Same Dr, same amount (as far as I know anyway). My forehead is frozen but my main issue, frown line, doesn’t seem as improved as it usually does!

I’m praying it’s just a one off…

Reactions: 2
If I was to go frozen next time, will it wear off and I can go for the more natural look again if I wanted?

If I was to go frozen next time, will it wear off and I can go for the more natural look again if I wanted?
You’ll be moving your eyebrows anywhere between 6-8 weeks if you go frozen. It’s at its strongest at about two weeks then gradually wears off after that.

Good work shouldn't be noticeable. It should just make you look fresh and well rather than "done".

Reactions: 8
I had my Botox top up a couple days ago and literally noticed results the next day, usually takes way longer. Has anyone had that happen before

Does anyone else get a shiny forehead? How can I make it less shiny?! I don’t have particularly oily skin but since getting Botox for the first time 1.5 weeks ago (which I’m loving, yay for this thread!) it just looks so shiny. Even though I went to a good place, she didn’t put too much in and I can still move etc.

The shine happens because the smoothness causes light to bounce off the skin in a different way than it did before (when there were crevices/lines etc).. nothing you can do about it really and it will calm down as the Botox wears off

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I had mine in December and it's like it never really took. I tried someone new so I've decided she was just rubbish.

I had my Botox top up a couple days ago and literally noticed results the next day, usually takes way longer. Has anyone had that happen before
Yes, i find mine kicks in very quickly relative to the 10-14 day guidelines. Ususlly around day 3

Yes, i find mine kicks in very quickly relative to the 10-14 day guidelines. Ususlly around day 3
I had effects within 3 days before but not within one day, thought I'm just imagining it but I got one new area done and there's definitely a difference, I could feel it kicking in while I was in a meeting haha