Botox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So has this person recently had filler or this is showing all the filler she’s had in her life? Are you saying that the body doesn’t break it down?
Yeah the article says she’s not had any filler in 3.5 years. 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’ve just had lip fillers for the first time to correct visibly asymmetric lips. It hurt a lot and feels odd.
I can’t wait until they settle down to see how they will really look, because it’s odd seeing myself with lips for the first time in years. Am I supposed to look like The Joker 😂

I’ve just had lip fillers for the first time to correct visibly asymmetric lips. It hurt a lot and feels odd.
I can’t wait until they settle down to see how they will really look, because it’s odd seeing myself with lips for the first time in years. Am I supposed to look like The Joker 😂
It shouldnt have hurt at all. Mine didnt. Numbing cream and then a wait for it to kick in.
My lips were ready the next day.

This guy also has a few videos about fillers. Not scaremongering so much as saying that they won't necessarily just be completely vanished after a year. They may linger for a looong time. So to be aware. For some people that might be a bonus!

Reactions: 2
Hope you love them! You’ll see the final results in two weeks so don’t worry if they swell! Would you go through the pain again?

Hope you love them! You’ll see the final results in two weeks so don’t worry if they swell! Would you go through the pain again?
The corners of my mouth are sore from where the needle went in.
Ask me again in six months, because at the moment it would be a big no 😂

My lips have settled down overnight and I’m really pleased with the way they look. Makes me look younger 🙂

Reactions: 5
Good stuff! Mine are settling too - really pleased with the results, she did a great job.

Reactions: 3
I’m booked in for my first ever Botox on Tuesday! I had a consultation and it’s with a nurse (who also works in ICU) so I feel I’m in good hands.

Just wondering if anyone knows how common bruising is? And are they bad bruises if it happens? Could I cover it with makeup? I’m meant to be meeting up with a new guy that night (around 7pm ish), appt is at 10:15am. I’ll definitely follow the aftercare instructions of no exercise and staying upright for 4 hours etc, and no alcohol or ibuprofen, but I bruise easily, so I’m worried I’ll look awful afterwards!

I’m booked in for my first ever Botox on Tuesday! I had a consultation and it’s with a nurse (who also works in ICU) so I feel I’m in good hands.

Just wondering if anyone knows how common bruising is? And are they bad bruises if it happens? Could I cover it with makeup? I’m meant to be meeting up with a new guy that night (around 7pm ish), appt is at 10:15am. I’ll definitely follow the aftercare instructions of no exercise and staying upright for 4 hours etc, and no alcohol or ibuprofen, but I bruise easily, so I’m worried I’ll look awful afterwards!
Take arnica tablets a few days before. Helps with bruising. When I first had Botox, I had one tiny bruise on my forehead. The next day It was hidden by make up (I waited 24 hours before reapplying make up)

I never have bruising, just little bumps where ive been injected, they usually have gone down in the 30 mins it takes to drive home

Reactions: 2

I never got bruising. I had red marks that looked like little bee stings that lasted maybe half an hour.

Reactions: 3
I never got bruising. I had red marks that looked like little bee stings that lasted maybe half an hour.
Yes same here and any bruising you do get should me barely noticeable and easily covered with make up.