Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

penny1992

Chatty Member
Anyone got any tips on how to make your botox last longer? I only had my last round on Jan 31st and it's already worn off quite significantly :( I love the results but I just can't afford doing it every 2 months (even if I could I wouldn't justify it tbh) and I hate being without it now!
Wow that is fast... How many units? I know some places over dilute it. Maybe you could try Dysport? It lasts longer for Botox for some. My Botox lasted almost 6 months last time.

I have botox regularly and filler. I love botox, it completely changes your face and makes you looks less tired.

When I first got some in my forehead it felt like I had a block of wood in my head for a few days, it was such a weird sensation 🥴
I’m beginning to worry my forehead has built resistance against it now! The first time I had it done, I could tell that evening! I was amazed. I had it done for the third time on Friday afternoon and there’s barley any change whatsoever.
I’ve read it can take up to a week to notice a difference, but why did it work so quickly the first time?! 🤔

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Just had 2ml of cheek filler on each side. Chuffed with the results!! Had nothing done before and have a bit of a moon face so it’s just given extra structure to my cheeks.

I had my Botox top up yesterday and it was my doctor’s last day at that clinic. Is it sad that I’m gutted? I would able to nip out on my lunch hour as it was so close to home and work 😞 she’s the only person I’ve ever gone to for treatments.

openbook1

VIP Member
So like I said, I am booked in for my consultation in a few weeks and am excited but also a little nervous.
Has anyone else on here had "baby" Botox - so you can still make expressions but lines are much softer? I think that's the look I am wanting.
How were you after the treatment? Any bruising? I know you can't exercise for 24 hrs or so after.

also did family notice you got botox?

Last edited:

veevee04

VIP Member
Hi Have any of you had baby botox? My dr recommended that I have baby botox instead of the normal but I don't really know what the difference is with that and the normal botox? Is it still as good or more natural looking etc . X
I had baby botox I'm 28 it was for a line on my upper forehead they have completely disappeared I can move my eyebrows doesn't look fake at all.

101d

VIP Member
Would like to know this too. I clench all the time , like unknown to myself , at night when I’m asleep and then wake up with. Terrible pain in my jaw / teeth . I do it when I’m concentrating on something too.
Exact same as me! I get terrible headaches that I'm sure are down to it. I have a consultation next week to see if they can help with botox!

Bigpapa

Has anyone had success with botox to help symptoms of bruxism (jaw clenching)?
Would like to know this too. I clench all the time , like unknown to myself , at night when I’m asleep and then wake up with. Terrible pain in my jaw / teeth . I do it when I’m concentrating on something too.

Jane Tee

VIP Member
Likewise, doctor is really against the fake look. When I go back for my 2 week follow up and I tell her I want more, she looks at me like, why ☹

@candyland_ I had 0.7ml
Mine said my lips cant take more than 1ml. I suppose if i had more uid start looking like duck lips.

I had 1.1ml put in mine, I loved them at first but I feel like it’s barely there now although I can see a difference in the shape.
What did she use? I can feel mine

dm2022

Chatty Member
I had three session of profound/ neofound and there’s no difference 😔
Ohh, a couple of my friends have had Profhilo and their skin glowwws 😍😍

I’ve been meaning to but haven’t gotten round to it yet. I don’t have Botox but my skin could deffo do with a boost in other ways. I have bad under eye hollows. Am weighing up whether to have filler in there (not really keen on needing to keep doing it though), skin booster or fat transfer.

penny1992

Chatty Member
Im slightly disappointed with mine I was told my foreheard line would go completely however after a second dose it’s still visible to me under light / in day lights etc .
If it's deep or quite well formed then it may not go away at all or you may need a lot of rounds. Some people get filler to get rid of lines.
That's why I started Botox in my frown lines early. I don't yet have static lines but wanted to prevent them as deep frown lines runs in my family.

I’ve booked in Botox and lips done next week, but to be honest, it was November when I had my lips done and one side of my top lip kind of feels harder than the other and not soft like my bottom one. I think she might suggest dissolving and starting again 😩 Anyone on here had their lips dissolved? (Btw my lips are not huge, I get them done to look natural 🤣)

101d

VIP Member
Had botox on my forehead and between eyebrows on Saturday. *patiently waiting for it to do something*

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been asked, but has anyone had Botox for bruxism and had good results? I never realised it was causing my face to change so much and have been recommended this. The google image results are amazing and very convincing!

Annie101

I've skipped 2 years of botox, and gifted myself a little bit of filler and botox for Xmas. It took a few days for the effect of the botox to show and my eyebrows now looks like 2 question marks on my face :)