Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamacita

VIP Member
Just thought I’d come on and say I went ahead and got Botox about 3 weeks ago, and I absolutely LOVE the results! I really wish I had done it sooner 🙂
I just booked my consultation today but it's not until June :( what area did you get done?

Hi. it’s been 6 weeks since I had my first ever round of Botox in 3 areas. I went back for a follow up 3 weeks latter and she topped it up. I don’t know How many units I was given - should I ask in future? Because I noticed today when I raise my eyebrows, my forehead is no longer as smooth and its crinkling. Then when relaxed, I can now see faint lines from where the crinkling was.
I eat healthy, don’t smoke and rarely drink and have a good skin care regime. I go to the gym a lot and I’m worried that is making it wear off quicker.
The doctor is all for the natural look- which is what I wanted. Just seems a little soon… I’m going back in November for lip fillers 🙈 do I mention it then? I’m 36.

Bigpapa

Does anyone have any experience with Botox and crows feet ? My friend got her crows feet done but it just seems to push the wrinkles under her eyes ! The crows feet are gone now to be fair but like she just seems extra wrinkly under her eyes ! Also can you get your forehead done with out needing to do the 11 ?

Avenged7Fold

VIP Member
I’ve just had lip fillers for the first time to correct visibly asymmetric lips. It hurt a lot and feels odd.
I can’t wait until they settle down to see how they will really look, because it’s odd seeing myself with lips for the first time in years. Am I supposed to look like The Joker 😂

Randy77

Chatty Member
Well after probably 15 years of getting it, I've stopped having botox! I've started using an LED mask everyday and the condition of my skin has definitely improved. I'm older so it was looking weird to have a smooth area around my eyes and then aged skin elsewhere on my face so I'm concentrating on keeping my skin well hydrated and in as good a condition as possible using a strong retinoid and the mask. I still have fillers on my cheeks every 18 months (thin face) and yesterday I had my smokers lines (I don't smoke, just the way I speak) done for the first time and a tiny bit of filler in my lips. I look comically swollen today and quite sore - really want them to chill out a bit! For me, as I get older I don't want to look "done", I just want to look as well and fresh as possible.
Sounds great. Do you have the link to the LED mask you use?

jomc40

I find my forehead lasts ages but crows feet not long at all, less than 6 weeks, I’m needing it done again and only went in may

bourb0nbiscuits

Chatty Member
I had Botox for the first time last Wednesday, on my forehead, crows feet and between my eyebrows. The lady who did it said that it could take up to 10-14 days to get the full effect. She also said that sometimes you need a top up.

So my question is, on my forehead, the middle part definitely looks a lot smoother, but on the edges of my forehead above the outer edges of my eyebrows the lines are still there. I’m wondering will I need a top up on those bits or is it just that it hasn’t completely worked yet?

Carapop

VIP Member
I had Botox in my forehead, three locations, one month ago. And it’s already showing quite substantial signs of wearing off. The clinic I went to do a follow up appt ten days after original booking which I had to cancel. Could this be why it’s fading so quickly? Might they have given more then?! Almost e300 to last a month is Mad.

Shazmo

Strongly thinking of starting Botox on my forehead and my crows feet, I’m in Ireland. Have people got it done with Therapie, would you recommend?

Carapop

VIP Member
Ah feck I do think it was my own fault for not going back. But I ended up on the wrong side of the country. I also have very powerful forehead muscles and a very expressive face so she did warn me not to expect it to last too long. But I figured that meant three months rather than six

Thanks all!

I do believe that the more you get it done, the less often you need to do it? or is that just filler?

Bigpapa

Jes thanks very much for that. Sounds terrible altogether your friend must have been so mad after paying out so much money and that happening and having no change with the Botox.Will avoid there then!!
I’ve been to Eden myself and found them great. If there is one near you ? They’re on insta too if you want to check them out . Saying that I’ve only been once but the results were noticeable .

Thanks for the replies 💋

I had Botox for the first time last month and I can already move my eyebrows again. Was trying to figure out if this is normal or if I should research another place for my next time… I like the completely frozen look! :ROFLMAO:
I can see movement within two weeks of my top up, so that’s 4 weeks after my initial appointment. My brows start to move first, every few days I look in the mirror I notice more and more movement and see my forehead creases reappearing 😔 I love the frozen look too but it just doesn’t last on me!