Boss_mummy_sale #8 It’s not an AD its a referral jobby, special rules for crazy froggy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand the way she goes on about the best friend being a boy - it just reinforces the wrong message. The past generations fucked up so many things and she’s just continuing it 😠 what next - you can’t be an electrician S, that’s a man’s job 🙄

42AF3E27-FB34-4BC1-9C32-C876995562C8.png

9A6F18F3-4CF9-41C1-B65B-FEED1B783685.jpeg

What an absolute joke. Disgusting. She probably thinks drinking all the time and being at the pub makes other parents envious, showing she has money or something - however I think it’s really tragic and the parents that are well off aren’t drinking every weekend or in the pub, they’re actually doing child appropriate things with their children 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised she’s posted this picture, chezzas baby defo looks bigger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you even take your kids to the pub? I’m not sure how much your allowed to drink and then drive but there’s no way I would even have one drink knowing I was driving my kids home.
I feel pissed off one drink anyway 🥴

Thread suggestion. Drinking is what she does best, swishing her dress, looking a mess.

Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion…. Boss Mummy… the only thing she is bossing is a bottle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's moaning about oatly batista having 4g of sugar per 100ml... so she's had to buy no sugar alpro.. yeah because that's your problem

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Curved Luce is her inspo 🤣🤣🤣 manky fake tan, loves the booze and has hideous dress sense. What an inspiration to aspire to!
Hope she remembers to read that properly that food = fuel and not booze = fuel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Curvey Luce is her inspo 🤣🤣🤣 manky fake tan, loves the booze and has hideous dress sense. What an inspiration to aspire to!
I had never heard of curvy Luce and so just went to look at her page. So chavvy, orange and basic!

I had never heard of curvy Luce and so just went to look at her page. So chavvy, orange and basic!
She is horrible to people as well, passive aggressive and calls everyone “angel” to disguise her horrid personality.

Reactions: 3
What an absolute narcissist to set up her phone camera to film herself running on the treadmill across the room; would love it if someone came in and ruined her photo op 😂

Reactions: 7
I don't think she's eating too much, she's just added that in as it looks better than saying i drink too much. If she cut out drinking for a month she would be amazed at how much better she would feel!

Curvey Luce is her inspo 🤣🤣🤣 manky fake tan, loves the booze and has hideous dress sense. What an inspiration to aspire to!
But you're not allowed to mention her weight loss she looked fabulous before and after don't you know 🤣

• Haha
Is that water retention?! Surely that level of swelling on a some what healthy adult isn’t right?!
5D949F6C-50D0-4E2E-B1FB-CEE0E1A38257.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.