Boss_mummy_sale #8 It’s not an AD its a referral jobby, special rules for crazy froggy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it she is trying to fit in her usual 70 weekly units alcohol into the weekend and she "not drinking in the week" 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed whenever she does stories holding things in her hand she has it so her "stonking diamond" on her engagement ring is on show

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't respond to the previous thread, but her gramps is ill. I've no idea what's wrong tho..

The outfit shown before isn’t bad but it just doesn’t suit her ! She’s trying too hard to look cool!

Reactions: 4
Aparantly she's working in the travel industry 🤔🤔 said in response to a questions box a while ago x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So much alcohol in the posts shared on here! She should get help, it's not healthy. There has to be times when she or Scott must be driving over the limit too?

Reactions: 6
she's dying her hair back brown. lol.
Yay finally realised that grey look is F'in awful

Probably 1/3 a carat
Just looks like quite a plain standard ring to me! Nothing to brag about

The outfit shown before isn’t bad but it just doesn’t suit her ! She’s trying too hard to look cool!
Yea she really needs to work on her style, she's gone from frumpy granny to 80s/90s 'cool mum' ' why can she not find a recent style to wear it really confuses me. Never known anyone with as bad dated style ever

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.