Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HMC

VIP Member
Always a drama, always a glass in hand. Can’t post about my brother cos I’m a twat and I’m banned

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Sassyg

got a short poem that sums BM up.
Are you ready?

In my gym clothes I’m stinking, every day I’m drinking. Kids are the Bain of my life, only had them to keep up with his ex wife. ALAS. Everything I make is a taste sensation and anything I type has to be finished with a thousand exclamations!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Meg78

VIP Member
Oh is she changing her hair colour? I hadn’t noticed, wish she’d have said something

• Haha
Reactions: 30

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Know what I did when my dishwasher broke? I bought a new one… cause it was old and shit.

Know what i did when I lost an earring? Waited for Christmas then asked my partner to buy me a new set.

Know what I did when my pet pissed on the floor? I scrubbed the floor clean. Also make sure I take my pets to the vet for an annual once over.

Know what I did it when my kids were tired? I stayed in the house and let them sleep.

I didn’t binge drink myself to the point I looked puffy like I’d been filled up with a bike pump. Alcohol is her coping mechanism and it’s absolutely shocking how much she depends on it to get through a day and survive the most ridiculous situations. She needs someone to sit her down and really challenge her on this because I honestly don’t think she realises how bad it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I swear she just deleted a whole load of stories! Something about food shopping? I went to watch and the disappeared 👀
Yes a long drawn out 10 stories about no baby spaces, shopping bags and carrying quinn, she took the trolley back and someone was parked in a baby space without a baby so she stared at her, the woman said what the F are you looking at, BM said oh just you with no baby and the woman said F off you tramp. Then the stories stopped. Didn't realise they had been deleted

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Instagram Sham

I saw BM yesterday in Eastleigh. We don’t live in the area and stopped for dinner on our way home. Commented to my husband how strange it was that I know so much about her and she is a complete nobody 😂

Also can confirm she is a complete catfish!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

dancing flamingo

Chatty Member
She is full of shit that’s why she keeps her business page on Facebook and personal on IG to try and. It get caught out. Business page full of Starbucks… personal page “it’s been a while”
Buiness page… I've been working till stupid o’clock. personal page…….out on the piss.
I’m going to through this out there, I think she lied about things being stolen to get sympathy.
I think she uses Instagram to get the attention she doesn’t get at home and buys shit to fill a void in her life.
I don’t think Quinn goes to a childminder or nursery… I think a friend has him occasionally but is lying on GM media to not put potential clients off.
I think her children are massive inconvenience to her and like 99 year old gramps and step kids are just dusted off for the gram… she’s happily pop them all back in storage like props.
She had spend so much money on herself these Easter holidays and done hardly anything for the babies. Not a windy walk in the beach, trip to soft play, trip to the Zoo… no her and Selena time to the cinema…. A a few hours at a Free kids disco which s seemed to love but looked very out of place because she’s not used to things like that.
BM has been to the gym, pub, shopping, had her friends around, had a mums night out and her and smelly beard got pissed in the garden while S&Q watched on. her and smelly beard had a great easter!! I think she did les kids things to please smelly beard too!! To show she’s not mumsy like his ex is as she seems very involved in everything her children do which most normal mums do.
She’s a liar, she’s selfish and it’s all for the gram.
I feel sorry for her because it will all come crashing down on her if not physically but mentally.
Wow!!! That was a rant and a half

• Heart

dancing flamingo

Chatty Member
She’s such a prick!!!
I’m a single mum and couldn’t bubble up with anyone as my retired parents we’re classed as vulnerable ( my dad has leukaemia) I was working from home full time and entertaining/ kind of home schooling my 2 children then ages 5 & 9, all on my own no support all while trying to get delivery slots to feed us because I wasn’t allowed to take the children into the supermarket as we was refused entry at 1 attempt.
It was hard but we made so many amazing memories as a family. When I finished work every evening we would go and explore where we lived, we found trails, paths and areas we’d never found before. we even discovered a waterfall at the back of our house. We would order pizza and eat it by the river till the sun went down watching the bats come out and fly over the river.
We would go for our walk as the sun was rising before I started work all clutching hot chocolates and coffees checking how the tadpole were growing each day at a bear by pond.
we camped in the garden, I bought a projector and we watched films in the garden.
we just made the most of not having to rush to an activity/appointment… not having to stick to a time table and enjoyed time togeather. As much as covid was shit we actually loved those time and We would still do that part over again. We lived in active wear, had hair cut a la mummy but we were content ( most of the time) I am grateful for having birth at time with my babies, I’m grateful we were all safe and well. I’m grateful I was able to still work and be with my children.
the fact she hated lockdown was down to her not making the most of the opportunity. She’s a spoilt bratt. She should be grateful for being able to bubble up with her parents, for being able to have time with her babies as well as having support from 3 adults.
She ain’t bossing shit…. Actually I take that back… here bossing being a functioning alcholic…she’s epic at that… but that’s because that’s her “vibe” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Becclo44

VIP Member
Why does she have to get chez's approval before she becomes friends with someone?
They’re both as pathetic as each other. ‘She’s a one of us mate’. Ok, are you the cast of Mean Girls or what? 🙄 shut up and get over yourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

LMG

VIP Member
Why would you even take your kids to the pub? I’m not sure how much your allowed to drink and then drive but there’s no way I would even have one drink knowing I was driving my kids home.
I feel pissed off one drink anyway 🥴

Thread suggestion. Drinking is what she does best, swishing her dress, looking a mess.

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
What is it with people putting their poorly kids on fucking Instagram!?!??????

YOUR KID IS SICK, GO AND BE THERE AND DEAL WITH IT you bracelet jangling dicksplat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Meg78

VIP Member
“Gather round children, it’s time to look through the family photo album! Ahhh remember that wonderful Easter we had in 2022? The first time in two years without restrictions, where families made up for lost time…. we had such a wonderful day at the zoo Coast, look how happy it made mummy! Oh and look at ALL these photos here of all the different drinkies mummy got to have! And parties! It’s a shame we couldn’t go away for the free holiday to nannas villa like we used to do, but times were tough back then and vodka doesn’t buy itself….. But it’s ok because we have all of these special photos and memories of mummys new handbag to look back on 😌

• Haha