Boss_mummy_sale #8 It’s not an AD its a referral jobby, special rules for crazy froggy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine setting your phone up miles away just to film yourself running 😂
I’d have laughed if someone came and nicked her phone while she was busy fannying about!!

I wonder if this is a desperate attempt to get the attention of bro and sis in law. They haven’t seen each other since BM revealed their pregnancy early and although she hasn’t named the auntie and uncle or tagged anyone, it seems a bit odd? Or maybe she wants to brag about it being a steiff 🙄 or maybe the auntie and uncle is one of 1000s in the running because she calls all the besties aunties and uncles 🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 1108999
FFS! She’s scrapping the barrel for content today right!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god, how did she possibly manage carrying the heaviest baby in the whole wide world?
Hey, that should have been a breeze with all that working out she does 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who needs a kettle bell when you have your son who is the same size as a 3y/o apparently 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if this is a desperate attempt to get the attention of bro and sis in law. They haven’t seen each other since BM revealed their pregnancy early and although she hasn’t named the auntie and uncle or tagged anyone, it seems a bit odd? Or maybe she wants to brag about it being a steiff 🙄 or maybe the auntie and uncle is one of 1000s in the running because she calls all the besties aunties and uncles 🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 1108999
I feel like she's say from her brother and sis in law, rather than auntie and uncle. It always has to be about her 😆

Reactions: 4
This is the media wall she shared on stories 🤣 it’s going to look awful with that furniture in the lounge
051532B8-CAFB-4523-AC8F-0009978761C7.png

Reactions: 2
I havent read it all and I’ve cropped it to avoid poor S face being over here but is she for bleeping real????? “Who I try my upmost to set a good example for” what? Getting blootered every single day, traipsing to pubs everyday too. Silly cow.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She's forever trying to get people to subscribe using her referral code... surely everyone that wanted one has used it by now so she needs to ✋️

Reactions: 3
Oh wow, frog face got a photo in her sister in laws insta photos for international woman’s day! Posted 5 hours ago but she hasn’t liked it yet. Probably jealous that she’s not in the first photo and up in have to scroll through 😁😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I havent read it all and I’ve cropped it to avoid poor S face being over here but is she for bleeping real????? “Who I try my upmost to set a good example for” what? Getting blootered every single day, traipsing to pubs everyday too. Silly cow.
Christ. It's about time we had an eye roll react button on here. She's full of tit

Reactions: 10
Oh wow, frog face got a photo in her sister in laws insta photos for international woman’s day! Posted 5 hours ago but she hasn’t liked it yet. Probably jealous that she’s not in the first photo and up in have to scroll through 😁😉
She did her dirty 😂😂😂😂
BM will be fuming with the photo
Screenshot_20220308-192051_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s ‘utmost’ you lemon

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.