Boss_Mummy_Sale #6 Bm stands for boozy mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think there is trouble at home. She went quite for a few days, then no mention of scott and she seems so obsessed with this weekend going well. A normal logical person would buy food there or at least ask friend to buy potatoes and prosecco, then take the random ingredients with her. She is so manic Even more so that usual.
Got logan snacks but half he can't eat as gluten in them, then forgets give him a key. Very weird. I'm actually worried for those kids in her care. She says so scares of flying, I think she's taken something to ease nerves and she is wired

Reactions: 6
As someone who's husband has had to work away quite a few times in America, only once has he actually been away for a weekend.

What exactly is Scott up to when he's away quite so often. Especially when most companies are still working from home with very limited working away.

Reactions: 5
As someone who's husband has had to work away quite a few times in America, only once has he actually been away for a weekend.

What exactly is Scott up to when he's away quite so often. Especially when most companies are still working from home with very limited working away.
Totally agree, my company we have lots working away, never stay past Thursdays usually and at the moment so many places are essential visitors only. He is an account manager a lot can be done by phone calls, no need for travel in a pandemic.

Reactions: 2
I definitely think somethings gone on. She hasn’t mentioned Scott all week, no sign of him, no meals in the evening (for those culled she always shows it).

How do we know Scott isn’t going?

the flights are rebooked from last month when they had covid. At that time she’d booked the flights only for her and the kids as Scott had a meeting and he was going to drive up, Surely just doing the same thing now, he’s not going on the flight because they need the car to get back?

Reactions: 1
Just catching up.. why is she shaking?! She planned to go on the plane so it’s not a shock!!! And as for been nervous the food box didn’t turn up, I forgot Chester doesn’t have shops.
Shaking as she said was a propellor tiny plane, looked like a standard plane to me!!

the flights are rebooked from last month when they had covid. At that time she’d booked the flights only for her and the kids as Scott had a meeting and he was going to drive up, Surely just doing the same thing now, he’s not going on the flight because they need the car to get back?
We don’t know for sure but she hasn’t mentioned him at all. And if he was driving why couldn’t the food and Prosecco go in the car with him? She was losing her mind the Gousto box wouldn’t arrive before she left. She’s made it clear she will struggle alone with all the luggage and two children with the airport and the plane, so he could have made it easier. Even if he’s away with work, he could have bought the Prosecco at least before meeting them at the airport/in Chester.

She hasn’t mentioned Scott all week, we haven’t seen or heard him. She usually shares every evening meal and mentions who’s cooked it.

Reactions: 3

He might be going just no mention of him and why didn't he take some things in the boot of his car than her having to take all sorts. I didn't see her say rearranged flights she said was glad could get money back as got positive tests. Surly if was making other plans would just book Scott on too it she was that scared alone

Shes openly said it was just her flying. Showed videos of just her and the children.

They need the car back? Their car has not been stuck there.

We don’t know for sure but she hasn’t mentioned him at all. And if he was driving why couldn’t the food and Prosecco go in the car with him? She was losing her mind the Gousto box wouldn’t arrive before she left. She’s made it clear she will struggle alone with all the luggage and two children with the airport and the plane, so he could have made it easier. Even if he’s away with work, he could have bought the Prosecco at least before meeting them at the airport/in Chester.

She hasn’t mentioned Scott all week, we haven’t seen or heard him. She usually shares every evening meal and mentions who’s cooked it.
The box arrived today just before she left so I’d imagine he’d already left. Plus I would think he would tell her to stop being a dick and just buy it up there (which for once I’d agree with him!)

Ps Scott was in her stories last night

Reactions: 3
The box arrived today just before she left so I’d imagine he’d already left. Plus I would think he would tell her to stop being a dick and just buy it up there (which for once I’d agree with him!)

Ps Scott was in her stories last night
Yes exactly he was at home not already working away and just quick shot off him, not involved in her story about gusto etc.
What I don't understand is why didn't her friend keep the prosecco she sent last time ready for this weekend save her buying and flying with more

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes exactly he was at home not already working away and just quick shot off him, not involved in her story about gusto etc.
What I don't understand is why didn't her friend keep the prosecco she sent last time ready for this weekend save her buying and flying with more
Probably has the same drinking habits as boss tw@t so they'll be gone

• Haha
I live just outside of Chester….. we are a MAJOR covid hotspot right now!! The north west is one of the worst affected areas, Royal Mail has listed CH as one of the postcodes they’re struggling with as so many workers are off sick…. why on Earth would you risk taking your two young children on a flight with flippin POTATOES endangering their health so you can drink cross country?!

I despair

• Sad
Reactions: 17
anyone else slightly gutted not so hotty scotty is going? I was excited for a little bit real drama thst maybe they’re taking a break or something… she’s actually a riot taking tatties and Prosecco on the plane up the road acting like she’s away to Namibia for the foreseeable. Stupid cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🙄🙄🙄

she can’t do anything without alcohol being involved!

I live just outside of Chester….. we are a MAJOR covid hotspot right now!! The north west is one of the worst affected areas, Royal Mail has listed CH as one of the postcodes they’re struggling with as so many workers are off sick…. why on Earth would you risk taking your two young children on a flight with flippin POTATOES endangering their health so you can drink cross country?!

I despair
becuase she’s incredibly selfish and it’s all me me me that’s why

Did anyone see how she filmed it when she arrived at her friends and hugged her pal🙄. Imagine opening your door to a friend you’d not seen in ages and seeing a phone shoved in your face and her suitcase full of spuds and fizz!!!!!! I’d slam it back closed…Goodbye!
I take it she’s gonna be posting stories all weekend! Do yourself a favour and enjoy it without the diary to strangers 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.