Boss_Mummy_Sale #6 Bm stands for boozy mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The desperation to take this box is just staggering. Can’t imagine how manky it’ll be after so much travel and being hurled around
3493AA5A-39F6-42B1-ACEE-1D62F5EEA2A5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s such a weirdo fixating in really irrelevant things. If my friend was that desperate me a mouldy old gousto box (was it free?) that’s been on a flight with her I’d be a concerned that she’s a nutcase.

by the way where is she going, is it chester to see bestie (who probably hates her and is dreading her visit) number 272?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes they’re flying to Chester for the weekend that got cancelled. Get ready for the cringe fest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh god. Cue all the ‘love this one’ selfies with BM and her bloated alcohol face with her hands all over bestie like she owns her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are they flying..m a lot more covid risk even if had it doesn't stop you getting again.
And Chester does sell Prosecco and food!! Why is she acting like flying to middle of nowhere

Reactions: 8
She 100000% runs the photographers account and also the Dermashotz account....thats why shes always going on about it.

Reactions: 5
Ok, it’s not like she doesn’t drink Prosecco at home so just go to Tesco, buy 4 for £20 and drink those over Xmas. Do not take them on a bleeping flight?! She is mad. Also, buy a packet of spuds whilst you’re there and leave them at home too.

Attachments

Why would you go all that way to see your friend and cook dinner!? Wouldn’t you go out or order a takeaway at least?

Reactions: 12
Taking a bleeping box of food on a plane is weird! In fact, going on a plane to somewhere you could drive to in four hours is weird!

Reactions: 13
She’s mentioned she’s going alone. Her and the kids yet the step son is house sitting. So where is scotty not hotty going to be? Is he still driving? 😂 or has she given him the weekend off to go and see his bots?
hope her case gets bashed around and all 4 Prosecco smash in her suitcase 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's absolutely barmy taking her food on the plane. Quick friend close the curtains and change the locks before she gets there with her bag of potatoes... wtf 🤯

• Haha
Anyone else think that she may enjoy illegal substances at times?! She just seems to bleeping odd and manic.

• Haha
This is just rancid. No mention of why scotty isn’t going but step son is house sitting with a friend. I reckon Scotty not so hotty has had some “urgent” work he needs to travel for 😉🍆
A8A464EC-0E49-44FB-8D1B-38A423E3A12D.png

Reactions: 3
It all a bit odd how she hasn't mentioned Scott. She'll usually make a whole drama when he goes away as she has to 'parent' alone. Hasn't mentioned meeting him there or getting the plane but Logan is house sitting.

Maybe that's why the silence. Knows he's playing away and needs to drown her sorrows with the 'bestie'

Reactions: 2
The friend is probably planning a nice Friday night takeaway then miss Bossy boots turns up with a suitcase full of ingredients and orders her to cook a gourmet meal

I definitely think the silence is related to her, I assume she made the reel as she finally felt happy about something. I can’t believe she’s taking FOUR bottles of Prosecco for a weekend. Like others have said, she could buy it there and I’m pretty sure the friend she’s staying with will have alcohol or at least asked if she can get anything in. I wouldn’t fancy lugging that suitcase, the children’s luggage and her hand luggage around especially with the bottles weighing it down along with the potatoes.

She just seems a bit desperate and pinning everything on this weekend being amazing but she’s going alone. I couldn’t imagine going away without my husband, Scott doesn’t work weekends so seriously why is he not going? Why won’t he even be home this weekend? Never known him to be away at the weekend for work? Was the silence because he’s left for a bit because they’re unhappy?
9F75727F-4C2E-4061-B694-4EB5FCBD2018.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.