Boss_mummy_sale #5 BM does not stand for best mate either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deffo touching his banger in the first pic from the brothers wedding hense his smile and the second pic is like he’s covering it and told her to stop and then lastly just for show as he’s had a good few drinks and clearly thinks his wife is his side piece.. just my take on the pictures.
Cannot believe she’s arranging plans to go out imminently after her covid restrictions are up when they could all still be carrying covid. I also believe the back garden is forbidden because it’s covered in cat and dog piss and tit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What the duck is she wearing. I still don’t understand the need for a play pen baby jail. What does she do when she’s at home with him? Does she not have doors or stair gates? Can you imagine her without her privilege. Single mum, no help, at home all day, every day. She would not cope. She would have social all over her with all the drinking too. But that’s classism for you.

Reactions: 9
She’s definitely not let S make that chocolate Xmas tree. It’s perfectly shaped. Her OCD must of got the best of her 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Anyone else fuming that's she's making plans for Friday, sienna could be off till Monday, she's been poorly!! Then family meal out Friday night, clearly not even worried may still be contagious. If you don't NEED to go out then DONT!
this woman is absolute mess!! I had covid back in September and so did my younger 2 children and even after our isolation ended we didn’t rush out she is so so so selfish and only thinks about her self and not her children she shouldn’t be a mother!

F12FFF2E-D944-44D2-8B55-C50FC6C8484D.png

How on earth does she think that looks good?! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she’s wrote on the message to the OP: “my lovely follower went out and bought it for me” to anyone they’d assume they did it from the goodness of their heart because they know Peorge loves butterflies but instead she put on the poor me sad me act and asked for someone to go buy it for her 🙄. Honestly…

Reactions: 9
What. The. Duck.

The dress.
Those boots! Just no.

View attachment 871876
Oh god. She’s not for real surely? I can see what she’s trying to do, but it’s just waaaaaaaay off. She’s seen someone else style a dress like this and thinks she can pull it off with the dated items in her wardrobe. Just no. Wear the dress to bed as a nightie and see if you can get your non Scottish husband to get a boner. That’s all it’s good for.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.