Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Shocker, the bags are likely damaged or covered in soot and likely needed incase they were the cause of the fire but no it’s just the border force being inconvenient.

Who puts their ‘precious’ jewellery in the hold along with an iPad and brand new £400 sunglasses?!?

Same sweaty black top, why did she take hold luggage if she only wore ONE top?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Mmm she’s still a prick 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
Still an alcoholic
Still a shit parent
Still has 27262 besties
Still has shit "fashion" sense
Still doesnt ever spend any money on herself
Still doesnt get anytime to herself
Still a drama queen
Still a narcissist
Still a dirty cow who stays in sweaty gym gear all day
Still selfish
Still a "tattoo junkie" 🤣🤣🤣
Scott still isn't Scottish
Scott still isn't "fit"
Screenshot_20240629_121927_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Chezza

Delayed baggage because of a baggage truck fire, anyone else hoping those disgusting trainers burn and we never have to see them again 😂

• Haha

cill2019

VIP Member
For me it was when she started excluding people and there was that what’s app group that got leaked.
I would love to know what happened between her and Vicky?
Lucy is an absolute arsehole but this bitch pretended to be her friend 🤬
---
12 chicken dippers for 2 kids, one of which is 3. No wonder they are both chubby
I wouldn’t have said Sienna was chubby at all

Last edited:

Matisse182

Is it (a) - none of this happened - she's hallucinating from heat and booze or (b) the bar staff are nice to them because they are making a fortune from the heavy drinking?

Fakeface

Side note…… unless she has 4 black sleeveless t shirts exactly the same. She’s had the same one one on for 4 days 😱

she’ll be claiming for all sorts on those forms 😂

• Sick
  • Wow

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
She’s acting like she lost them in Athens and years later someone found them. She is unhinged and a total narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 16

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Oh my god, will she just stop moaning. She is going on a free holiday, kid free and she is still a miserable cow.

I thought the parents lived 'to far' so is S missing school?

ohdoris

VIP Member
She always makes out these trips away are some big romantic gesture, when in reality she’s tagging on for a few days after a work trip.

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
Is her parents looking after them?
She makes out like she never has any time alone with him, but didn’t she tag along to a works trip last year?
Yeah it was this time last year that she chose to go abroad instead of going to her daughter’s first ever dance competition/show. It was Scott’s parents that looked after them and went and cheered for Sienna alongside Cheryl. Shitmummy didn’t even post about siennas dance show, it was Cheryl who posted on her story saying sienna done amazing etc etc.
I get it if one parent can’t be there, my husband works away and he misses some things that can’t be helped, but I’d never ever choose to join him when our kids have something going on. I’ve missed partner things for his work with colleagues because my child had her first sports day. Our children only get these firsts once and even after that it’s more important im showing up for my children. The looks on my kids faces when they see us in a crowd is worth a million nights of a holiday or ‘me time’. We make time for us as a couple or alone when those big days and things aren’t happening.
She’s a selfish whining bitch who’s worried he’s playing away and would rather prioritise time for her than her kids.

• Heart
  • Angry

BarryEvansHun

If anyone has the bridesmaid dance recorded, or a link to the YT clip, I would dearly love for a BM wiki to store it forever 🥰
Don’t ask me how I have these 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Zozo

Quite bizarre that he's still needing a nappy at night. I bet she's doing nothing to help him either with staying dry at night. He's probably drinking a shit load of liquid and then not being made to have a wee before going into bed.
My nearly 5 year old is still in a nappy at night, we don't give him drinks after half 6 and he he uses the toilet before bed, he's just not ready yet. My daughter on the other had was out of nappies within the 1st week of potty training. Different for every child x

Catlady1

VIP Member
Even his hands are 🤢fingers like sausages. Not even nice sausages like the Richmond ones. They are like big massive hairy baby hands.
and those sun glasses weirdly accentuate her bum hole mouth and tic tac teeth.

• Haha
  • Sick