Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Oh my god, will she just stop moaning. She is going on a free holiday, kid free and she is still a miserable cow.

I thought the parents lived 'to far' so is S missing school?
Ella could possibly be looking after them?
---
Her flight is currently in the air and she's posting!
Can she ever just go anywhere & shut the fuck up :rolleyes: collectively, on this thread, none of these situations happen to any of us but they all seem to happen to her every day. Piss off.

Reactions: 19

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Music blaring at midnight and her toddler asleep upstairs. If she was on benefits she would have social services involved by now

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Whythough

Chatty Member
Bet her tooth won't cause her any issues until she's home....then the dentist phobia party stories will start again no doubt

Reactions: 18

HMC

VIP Member
You’ve got to be REALLY stupid to put those valuable and sentimental things in the hold.
She says she has bad luck, but it’s her lack of intelligence that created these dramas (and her need for attention of course). Poor poor Boozy 🙄

Matisse182

Isn't he 3? So it's reasonable to assume he might go to school next yr when he's 4. She's reading the height thing into it because she's so obsessed. We can all exaggerate by looking at the extremes if we have nothing else to talk about. Maybe she should say ' people look at his teeth and can't believe he isn't much older because of how decayed they are from all the coke I let him drink'.

• Haha

Becclo44

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure all the (alleged) dramas are for his benefit. She’s like a teenager who does silly things like pretend they have a tummy ache just so their boyfriend acts cute and caring. Bet all her antics backfire though as he probably just rolls his eyes and couldn’t care less.

He’s a twat, of course, but she’s an attention seeking twat and it must be EXHAUSTING to be around her.

ttg111

Chatty Member
Boss mummy Father’s Day predictions-

The photo of her dad with the cigar
Definitely one of the grandad
Maybe one of Scotty in his kilt

• Haha