Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ttg111

Chatty Member
Boss mummy Father’s Day predictions-

The photo of her dad with the cigar
Definitely one of the grandad
Maybe one of Scotty in his kilt

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Fearne

Chatty Member
Shes been more dramatic and emotional over 'lost' luggage than not seeing her precious children whilst away

• Haha

BeauJD

Chatty Member
My girl dinner is like a hummus sandwich and Doritos haha or that chunk of cheese left at the end that’s too small to grate. The whole idea is it’s not a “full meal” … ffs she gets it wrong every time.

• Haha

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
I am culled so can’t see what’s going on but did Q not poo for 9 days? The poor little guy! He must’ve been so uncomfortable!
She’s mentally destroying her kids with her complete lack of basic maternal instinct - she constantly gives them mixed signals and leaves them scared of upsetting her

• Angry

BeauJD

Chatty Member
She’s laying the seeds for the insurance claim! It’s probably not even in there but she’s just laying these little tit bits that she thinks will be “evidence” for her fraudulent claim!

• Haha
It was when she became boss mummy. Being the boss of your baby? They’re your family. Not your employee. I also looked her up on LinkedIn and she was nowhere near as senior as she made herself out to be. So not the boss of your baby, and barely the boss of anyone else either.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This morning, giving Q an aloe drink. How about you just give him water - it's free and so much better for him! She's so weird, thinking it's a flex that her kids like these things. When in reality no one gives a shit.

• Haha

BeauJD

Chatty Member
So she’s “fainted” today but ok to drink a cocktail this afternoon. Yet another chapter in the book of things that never happened to Georgie Porgie

Burda

VIP Member
I've read all of these like 😮 that woman is unhinged. She needs help. Such a bullshitting liar.

Ranty_raver

IMG_2848.png

moaning the signs in Greece are in Greek!!! Godammit Greece get your shit together georgie is here, you are lucky she is visiting so can you just have a personal assistant waiting for her to guide her where she needs to go! Such a fancy holiday she couldn’t get an Uber?

• Haha

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
I’m curious, can you all remember the point at which you stopped enjoying her account and started disliking her? For me it was the pregnancy photoshoot wearing an open shower curtain
When she changed her name and then through an absolutely hissy fit that someone snapped up her old name super quickly 😂😂😂😂

• Haha