Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyBoyd24

She talks such crap. Having work for BA I very much doubt they gave her free champagne for sitting on the back row. People do it every flight!!! Another ‘didn’t happen’ story

Reactions: 32

ttg111

Chatty Member
remember when she did a giveaway and the prize was a meet and greet afternoon tea with her? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

cill2019

VIP Member
Well if you’d left her father alone you wouldn’t have had to “work out” how to be a 25yr old step mum! ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

walterisback

Chatty Member
I started to go off her when she had a dinner party wayback and made such a huge brag fest of it. She even compared herself to Nigella. Someone commented that she was being pretentious and she went off on one.
The other time I realised she was a raging narcissist was the 30th birthday extravaganza. Flying over mummy and daddy’s in the helicopter whilst her adoring fans waved from below was both nauseating and fascinating in equal measures.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Influencerdrainers

Imagine her poor kids excited to see their parents when they get home and then she's just sat there crying over her bracelets into her phone for strangers on the internet with a pint of wine. Some black mirror shit 🥴 those poor kids man what a weird childhood

• Sad

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
Shocker, the bags are likely damaged or covered in soot and likely needed incase they were the cause of the fire but no it’s just the border force being inconvenient.

Who puts their ‘precious’ jewellery in the hold along with an iPad and brand new £400 sunglasses?!?

Same sweaty black top, why did she take hold luggage if she only wore ONE top?
IMAGINE her iPad started the fire 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Ranty_raver

Two tall parents made tall children…wow what a shocker! However being tall is not a life achievement, you can be a cunt at any height!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
She's definitely the sort to go back to the same hotel as she thinks she's best mates with the staff, who are paid to be nice to guests

• Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
The big fat gypsy hen do.
That bridesmaid dance
The 30th birthday fly over
The name change to boss mummy
The squad
The fake tap phobia
New Cid cosmetics
Neutra bombs (sp?) Ad whilst in labour
The dress reveal to an unimpressed Scott - the best fail by far 🫣😂😂😂
Driveway workouts
The crash
Alcoholism
Awful parenting

To name a few 😂

• Haha

cill2019

VIP Member
Not going to lie but this is absolute gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the sunglasses 🤣 *poof* gone! 🖕🏻
and when exactly is she “working” seeing as she has never been off her stories, was she hoping to get a gig doing the socials for the Parthenon? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
A grown ass married woman with two kids going on social media and acting like THAT 🤦 How is she not embarrassed for herself lol.

Pour yourself a drink George Hun, it'll make you feel better xo

• Haha

cill2019

VIP Member
“Scottish Giant” I’m done💀 deed💀 passed away 💀💀🤣🤣🤣 what is she on 🤣🤣 in the 10ish years I’ve followed her they have never, not once set foot on Scottish soil. I know we are class Georgie babes, I get it but FUCK OFF with your “Scottish” nonsense 🤣
You just know her family call the Scots “Jocks” and “Scotch” 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha