Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JudgeyPants

Whoop! I’m so thrilled to be awarded the honour of creating the new thread title 🥳 Aren’t I so wonderful! Must be all my besties on the old thread voting for me, as I’m such a good friend, cook, bootcamper, grand-daughter, etc….
AAW guys…. Or is it AWW? I can never quite remember….

💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
NEW EPIC TASTE SENSATION THREAD GUYS

Thanks to @JudgeyPants for this one, with a total of 51 likes! (Had to slightly cut it down to fit!)

Here’s a really lovely photo to start us off…

IMG_7819.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Meg78

VIP Member
I’m curious, can you all remember the point at which you stopped enjoying her account and started disliking her? For me it was the pregnancy photoshoot wearing an open shower curtain

• Haha

olive&salmon

So if her bracelets & new sunglasses meant that much why were they not in her hand luggage?
I would never put sunglasses in my suitcase 😂

Reactions: 22

esoes

Chatty Member
I bet the AIRBNB host sends her a hamper full of greek taste sensations and the most verbose apology of all time.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

LMG

VIP Member
He loves a Sunday snooze because he’s probably been up all night while you get pissed with your friends, you selfish bitch!

• Sad

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
I'll never forget the video of a little sienna sitting on the bottom of the stairs and BM (filming of course cos why not 🫠) was telling her off and saying along the lines of "you've made mummy sad etc" and I thought hold on they're not responsible for your emotions!
Yes! Fucking awful! Or when someone asked how BM disciplines them and BM said if they are out and S is having a meltdown, she takes her to one side and tells her ‘look at all the nice things l have done for you today, l made you toast with your fave spread this morning, so now you need to be nice to mummy and behave’… Nothing like using a basic human right of giving a child breakfast against them!

I actually despise her for her parenting style! Those poor children don’t have a chance!

• Sad
  • Angry

AH_

Was it the fake car crash that led to the mass cull around the same time as the win an afternoon tea with me?

• Haha

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
Greece update. She's bought herself some Chanel sunglasses and has fainted.

I do not believe the two are linked. I mean I'm not sure I believe the second part at all, but y'know.

• Haha

Chezza

So she’s “fainted” today but ok to drink a cocktail this afternoon. Yet another chapter in the book of things that never happened to Georgie Porgie
Lets be honest she's probably fainted because her alcohol levels dropped below what her body is used to 😂

• Haha

walterisback

Chatty Member
Even knowing her habits, the amount of alcohol consumed is staggering. Given the heat, virus, lack of sleep and fainting makes it even more shocking. They must be either pissed or hungover the whole time. I wonder if they can actually tolerate each other without the booze.
oh, and by the way G, everyone gets free shots on holiday, you're not special hun.

• Haha

maryminto

Looks like she’s now trying to get a refund on the Air b&b! Standard behaviour from her, wants everything for nothing. Tramp!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

ohdoris

VIP Member
He’s as Scottish as a fucking Scotch egg!! Honestly it’s nauseating how she makes height, Scotland & alcohol her personality traits !!

• Haha
Reactions: 20