Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel the need to mention she gave birth without an epidural and just on gas and air 8 years later? Millions of women throughout the world give birth with no pain relief whatsoever FFS!

Reactions: 20
Why does she feel the need to mention she gave birth without an epidural and just on gas and air 8 years later? Millions of women throughout the world give birth with no pain relief whatsoever FFS!
I had 2 paracetamol with my first baby and an epidural, gas and air and alllllll of the drugs they could give me with my second. Both babies here safely and that's all you ever want, it matters not a jot what you did or didn't take to get through labour and delivering them.

Reactions: 18
Did it 4 times with nothing - last one I did have a spinal but it was a c-sect to save their and my life. She ain’t special, lots of women do it every fecking day

Reactions: 9
Couldn't even eat with her daughter on her birthday.
Also the state of the wall behind the hob already
Screenshot_20240513_204956_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240513_205007_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240513_205015_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240513_205038_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240513_205059_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
I don’t give one shiny shite if she sneezed S out of her nose - she’s a crappy awful mum & a selfish hole of a woman.
As if they’ve not even eaten (or gone out) for a Birthday tea together !!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why has she got that big room with all those posh cupboards? Did she go private?

Reactions: 3
Why has she got that big room with all those posh cupboards? Did she go private?
It’s a midlife led centre, part of the nhs still but nicer than a labour ward, only allowed for low risk no complication births

Reactions: 6
She always goes OTT with everything πŸ™„ she must be so hard work to be around

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Can't believe they haven't even eaten tea together on Sienna’s birthday. That's really sad πŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s not like her to make Siennas birthday about herself 🫀
Me me…I gave birth…I was a hero.

Oh just shut the frigg up!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why did I already know that Scott was your typical alpha male BBQ wanker, but never lifts a finger in the kitchen. He gives off massive twit vibes.

Her gender bias really grates on me β€œTell me you have a Son without telling me” it’s a toy, it’s for boys & girls. She puts the males in her life on such a pedestal & I feel that poor S is going to be raised to do the same.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
'You really never know'. Well we do know if you plaster every second of your life on the gram to try to be relatable but everyone thinks you're a plonk so you feel a bit miserable. It doesn't mean we're all being unfair because we don't understand how you feel. It just means you're a bit of a plonk who needs to get a grip. Simples.

Reactions: 12
Don’t πŸ‘πŸ»putπŸ‘πŸ»yourπŸ‘πŸ»childπŸ‘πŸ»in πŸ‘πŸ»a πŸ‘πŸ»swimsuitπŸ‘πŸ»onπŸ‘πŸ»socialπŸ‘πŸ»media πŸ‘πŸ»forπŸ‘πŸ»STRANGERSπŸ‘πŸ» to πŸ‘πŸ»see πŸ‘πŸ»

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.