Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ll start to get the cryptic things again and doorstep deliveries when garden grandmas funeral is… must be soon as my Dads was about three weeks and there was a delay with his plus Easter inbetween so think it must be soon…

Reactions: 8
Sorry to the culled, I’m really behind. Last Sunday and this weekend’s posts. She’s much quieter than usual but I am (unlike someone else) a hands on, very busy mum of two hardly on my phone so finding it harder to keep up 😂
IMG_0725.jpeg
IMG_0726.png
IMG_0727.png
IMG_0730.png
IMG_0729.png
IMG_0728.jpeg
IMG_0733.jpeg
IMG_0732.jpeg
IMG_0731.jpeg
IMG_0937.png
IMG_0938.png
IMG_0939.png
IMG_0942.png
IMG_0941.png
IMG_0940.png
IMG_0960.png
IMG_0944.png
IMG_0943.png
IMG_0961.png
IMG_0962.png
IMG_0963.png
IMG_0966.png
IMG_0965.png
IMG_0964.png
IMG_0992.png
IMG_0993.png

Reactions: 6
The upside down lightning bolts 😂 I love a bit of scamp and dude but I can’t believe they actually sold that in the outlet and didn’t just bin it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those Scamp dresses just look like overpriced shapeless Asda specials to me. I'm yet to see someone who looks good in one sorry!

There's a mum on my fb who fancies herself a bit "middle class" 🥴 the stuck up cow...she always wears them to functions and always looks like a lumpy, frumpy bag of tit in them 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Documenting they’re off to a wedding reception tonight and her dress is too big so Mummy's altering it… what not bestie enough to go to the wedding?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Documenting they’re off to a wedding reception tonight and her dress is too big so Mummy's altering it… what not bestie enough to go to the wedding?!?
It’s a ex work colleague’bestie’ hence why she didn’t get invited to the main hen do probably and the 4 of them had to do their own one for the bride and only invited to the evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No doubt an evening on the sauce again then…… are the kids being dragged along as well?
surly with them back to school tomorrow they will be left home for an early night and not taken along to watch the pair of drunks get wasted.

Reactions: 6
No doubt an evening on the sauce again then…… are the kids being dragged along as well?
surly with them back to school tomorrow they will be left home for an early night and not taken along to watch the pair of drunks get wasted.
Ella the babysitter

Reactions: 3
It’s a ex work colleague’bestie’ hence why she didn’t get invited to the main hen do probably and the 4 of them had to do their own one for the bride and only invited to the evening.
I wonder if it’s the ex colleague who bitched about not being invited to a bestie dinner party 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she ever say why she left princess cruises? Just wondering why she left a proper job to work in the hallway

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.