Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 395746 besties ARE family…..her garden granny (RIP) brother, SIL etc are only considered family when it benefits her content
---

The outlet ones are 😂 it’s like the brand wants you to know who doesn’t pay full price 😂
That one is on the website though😂 so they are advertising upside down ones full price

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That one is on the website though😂 so they are advertising upside down ones full price
If you notice it’s only 1 picture from a different photoshoot rather than the main ones from all different angles. I imagine it was a ‘oh that’s a nice pic, let’s add it into the mix’ so they showed the dress on different models. Could also be an addition to placate the outlet buyers with the upside down print.

Reactions: 5
I hope poor S wasn’t too exhausted for school today. Those poor kids with no child friendly routine

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I was flicking through mumsnet last night and saw a post relating to BM. It’s about parents taking kids to restaurants near on 9pm and kids falling asleep in their high chairs slumped over when it’s past kids bedtimes. First thought was of BM dragging hers to restaurant/bars Friday/Saturday nights while Quinn falls asleep in a chair

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I was flicking through mumsnet last night and saw a post relating to BM. It’s about parents taking kids to restaurants near on 9pm and kids falling asleep in their high chairs slumped over when it’s past kids bedtimes. First thought was of BM dragging hers to restaurant/bars Friday/Saturday nights while Quinn falls asleep in a chair
The sad thing is she thinks it’s absolutely fine and quite funny! I’m sure she thinks normal parents who get baby sitters or go out for family meals at a normal time are just boring and wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The sad thing is she thinks it’s absolutely fine and quite funny! I’m sure she thinks normal parents who get baby sitters or go out for family meals at a normal time are just boring and wrong
I’m surprised her 10000 besties don’t pull her up on it. If I was planning a night out with friends I wouldn’t want to spend it with their children. I have 2 of my own and I know they’d have a much much better time having a sleepover at their grandparents than being dragged out for a late night pissup. Her parents don’t live far away but they never seem to look after the kids. Do Scott’s parents live close too? I know not everyone likes looking after children (nor should they be expected to all the time) but surely her parents could every once in a while?!

Reactions: 11
I’m surprised her 10000 besties don’t pull her up on it. If I was planning a night out with friends I wouldn’t want to spend it with their children. I have 2 of my own and I know they’d have a much much better time having a sleepover at their grandparents than being dragged out for a late night pissup. Her parents don’t live far away but they never seem to look after the kids. Do Scott’s parents live close too? I know not everyone likes looking after children (nor should they be expected to all the time) but surely her parents could every once in a while?!
I get the impression the besties wouldn’t dare say anything to her and her parents are pissheads the same as her so I doubt they’ll give up a weekend for them.

Reactions: 8
“Our girlie” got married but I don’t remember BM being at the hen?…..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes or one of the million besties could babysit for once in a while…
---
“Our girlie” got married but I don’t remember BM being at the hen?…..
Also can’t be that close if she was only invited to the evening do…
---
Urgh! How can she support Hannah with her life coaching tit! What a load of bollocks! 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.